Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
What is that top even covering?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Devils Affricate posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

:golfclap:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Devils Affricate posted:

About as much as the bottom

She normally just wears a belt

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

This could also just be a picture of Monako.

e:

SpacePig fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Dec 5, 2023

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
lol

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Lobe posted:

He's holding his own against one of the better S class. I'd say he's probably on par with Genos, too.

You'll never convince me this isn't canon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niXMKRey9Yg

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

SpacePig posted:

This could also just be a picture of Monako.

e:

lmao

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
New chapter out (translated): https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/9KZIY2X/1/1/

Edit: "Huh!!?" Lmao

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Owned

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I was the one owned when I clicked on the "next page" button and it was suddenly the end of chapter.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
That ended weirdly quickly.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

The so-called "that man"

Even when they're not saying his name, it's redundant.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Did they lose a page, there's usually a chapter end thing in the last panel

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Hey, they are high speed ninjas, of course a chapter starring them will end quickly

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I love Speed of Sound Sonic he's such a tool

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sonic realizing everybody thinks of him as the weak one was great, especially since the two who attacked Flash did so to avoid being collateral damage by attacking Sonic who they ALSO think of as the weak one :allears:

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Flashy Flash was able to keep up with Garou and Platinum Sperm for like 7 seconds without his sword, that's a feat that Sonic has never been able to match, unless you count surviving from running his balls into the universe's most unbreakable wall.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Yeah honestly Sonic still being alive with how few brain cells he actually has is definitely one of the top feats of the entire comic.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sonic is constantly coming to a draw with Genos so he's definitely above A-Class at least.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It's easy for anyone to look like a useless clown if going up against Saitama repeatedly is all the context you ever get for them.

Besides, the fact that he keeps trying is a sign he's on another level even if he remains permanently and hopelessly outclassed

Unrelated, Saitama looks adorable with the Santa beard

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
IMO the fact that he keeps trying when he knows deep down that Saitama is an insurmountable wall means he’s a dope, but will also become ungodly strong by the time this manga finishes.

…you know what matchup would be really great? Sonic vs Bang, he’s pretty much the pinnacle of human punchman strength, and he’d probably clown Sonic in an entertaining way.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
He no sold flashy flashs ultimate attack so yeah, if you think Flashy Flash is strong then logically someone who can no sell his strongest attack is also pretty strong

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I thought there was some comment that Sonic would be S class if he was in the hero association.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Sonic and Genos are evenly matched all throughout the story, as people who are obsessed with Saitama in opposite ways. Genos is firmly S-class, and Sonic is as well.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Sonic is actually extremely competent he just can’t hold a candle to Saitama.

The thing is, though, that nobody else can hold a candle to Saitama

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Sonic spent 2018-2022 on the toilet with diarrhea.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

No Wave posted:

Sonic spent 2018-2022 on the toilet with diarrhea.

And in doing so easily avoided catching COVID, what's your point?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

pik_d posted:

And in doing so easily avoided catching COVID, what's your point?

It worked for me.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
All of Saitama's hanger ons are S class. Sonic would easily be S Class if he was in the association. King is S class. Genos is S Class. Sperm is S Class. Fido is S Class. Monako is S Class. Bang is S Class.

Anyone who interacts with him has their game raised naturally due to him having no upper limit. Fubuki would be S Class if she stopped thinking she was the boss of him.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Jerkface posted:

All of Saitama's hanger ons are S class. Sonic would easily be S Class if he was in the association. King is S class. Genos is S Class. Sperm is S Class. Fido is S Class. Monako is S Class. Bang is S Class.

Anyone who interacts with him has their game raised naturally due to him having no upper limit. Fubuki would be S Class if she stopped thinking she was the boss of him.

Common Rider is S Class of our hearts.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Shadow0 posted:

Common Rider is S Class of our hearts.

He's S class he just doesn't know it yet

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

It's Versus time: https://mangadex.org/chapter/0ff32e1b-907e-4faf-8625-6842aebb431d

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

love these lil wingding guys

thinking someone's gonna pray to god and we'll get to see what a MadGod can do against transcendent alienbois

ThatBasqueGuy fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Dec 24, 2023

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Lol, time for the demons to work together with the humans?

And yes those Madarans are wonderfully dopey.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

A bunch of malevolent one punch mans

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The aliens are definitely living up to the hype that 3 chapters of arguing was spent over.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

The aliens are definitely living up to the hype that 3 chapters of arguing was spent over.

Dragon Ball did something that's a better fit, though. It was Krillin trying to survive on Namek and it ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Which hurts more, being intentionally full-force kicked in the balls by a demon general, or unintentionally punched in the balls by Saitama?