Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Guildenstern Mother posted:

The lost reindeer quest.

edit: You can totally mail reindeer

Ah yes the reason I can’t send you Dancer is I did that quest last Xmas so I don’t have one. Doh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I have spare Dancers, four of them. Who needs?

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe
I don't have any Dancers, but I do have 416 Rudolphs and am completely done with the milk&cookies quests. I think I spent 6000 AP and 2.5 mil stam on that. Back to making pie tins for STARMAPS :geno:

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

NFX posted:

I don't have any Dancers, but I do have 416 Rudolphs and am completely done with the milk&cookies quests. I think I spent 6000 AP and 2.5 mil stam on that. Back to making pie tins for STARMAPS :geno:

This seems low to me.

Bishop Beo
Jul 3, 2009

Genericide posted:

Sure if you have one. Bishopbeo in game.

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe

H110Hawk posted:

This seems low to me.

Yeah it was probably more AP, considering all the stuff I also got from quests at the same time. I have 4k/10k left, and I several thousands, plus whatever I had store in my mailbox.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Still needing AP spam, no joy from the help channel and now even my net production has dried up

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Genericide posted:

I could use one. Do you want anything in return?

Does anyone know how to get Comet? I think that's the only one I'm missing after Dancer to finish the full line.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

IcePhoenix posted:

Does anyone know how to get Comet? I think that's the only one I'm missing after Dancer to finish the full line.

Comet is available for 3 borgen bucks.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ah, I don't even have that shop open yet lol

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

IcePhoenix posted:

https://farmrpg.com/#!/wiki.php?page=Christmas%20FAQ

you have to do one of the adventures. i did it earlier this year when i was bored, so it's a repeat of last years i think?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

hambeet posted:

https://farmrpg.com/#!/wiki.php?page=Christmas%20FAQ

you have to do one of the adventures. i did it earlier this year when i was bored, so it's a repeat of last years i think?

Oh nice. I never remember to do those so I suppose I should more often.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

IcePhoenix posted:

Oh nice. I never remember to do those so I suppose I should more often.

yeah i smashed them out one day. just put the instructions / guides up in another browser tab or on your pc and do it on your phone. the christmas ones and the school ones are annoying otherwise.

also call out to some of the ex mafia players here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4049951&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

If people have that many spare Rudolphs, can someone hook me up with just a single one to get the reindeer ball rolling? Griddle of Love

EDIT: Thanks!

Griddle of Love fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Dec 24, 2023

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Griddle of Love posted:

If people have that many spare Rudolphs, can someone hook me up with just a single one to get the reindeer ball rolling? Griddle of Love

Now you have 20

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Am I too late for spare Dancer? @SwampWitch Also thank you again to Rakeris for subsidizing my exploration skill.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Thank you for the dancer, friend :)

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Am I too late for spare Dancer? Also thank you again to Rakeris for subsidizing my exploration skill.

I don't remember posting this, and yet it's me 100%

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
:negative:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I got 199 Tower and it doesn’t go higher so like… it didn’t NUKE my desire to play the game, but the quests don’t feel as good to strive for.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

apparently the next 50 floors are coming very early next year

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I'm sick of pine trees.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kaboobi posted:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Kaboobi posted:

they're going to need another 50 by about a week after that, since they just dropped another 10 free levels worth of tower points with the frozen fish

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

StupidSexyMothman posted:

they're going to need another 50 by about a week after that, since they just dropped another 10 free levels worth of tower points with the frozen fish

Pretty sure they’re not using AK for the next round, at least not primarily.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
For certain levels of the next tower set you need to have specific items MM’d

Not sure if AK will still be used

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
lol I have 5176 AK, watch it be useless although I have 51 things MM’d so that might help

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.
Today I became the 370th player to finish STARMAP. I never want to make a pie pan or pear grease ever again.

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

Does the lemon squeezer upgrade apply to Arnold Palmers?
Also, while it's on discount, do I want the giant spoon eventually, or is that a safe one to pass up?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Yes the squeezer does, and if the spoon is on sale why not - you will get quite bored of individually activating each oven option as your cooking improves.

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

Ghostlight posted:

Yes the squeezer does, and if the spoon is on sale why not - you will get quite bored of individually activating each oven option as your cooking improves.

Cool, thanks! I have more pressing things I could argue for spending gold on first, but I figure in the long run gold is finite and being a cheapskate will pay off. Are sales global or individual, by the way?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Unponderable posted:

Today I became the 370th player to finish STARMAP. I never want to make a pie pan or pear grease ever again.

Now do PAMRATS.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I actually don't know if sales are global or not - it's not displaying as on sale for me but I don't know if that's just because I've already bought it.

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

It does for me on the actual farm supply page, just not the town page

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Oh poo poo, I didn't even realise there was an "Upgrades on Sale" section now - I was looking for sparkly rainbow text. Yeah mine are the same so I guess it's global.

Flytitle
Nov 12, 2012
Upgrade sales are universal and change on Tuesday reset/Monday night if you live in PST et al. Or at specified times for special sales like craftworks--check updates for those.

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

Ruggan posted:

Now do PAMRATS.

I actually did the first few before STARMAP. Then I ran out of gold feathers.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Whew. GM'd pine tree and Christmas tree.

I'm on starmap 6 and pamrat 3.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

Grand mastering most of the frozen fish finally got me to tower floor 100... just in time to look at all the milk and cookies I need for the Christmas quests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

~SMcD

Twincityhacker posted:

Grand mastering most of the frozen fish finally got me to tower floor 100... just in time to look at all the milk and cookies I need for the Christmas quests.

Yeah, that one is dumb as hell. I’m t199 with effectively unlimited resources for the most part and still noped out of doing that chain.