Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Ganso Bomb posted:

My nephew got a Cody shirt for Christmas and immediately told Alexa to play his theme song so he could act out his entrance and sing all the words. It ruled.

You and Eat My Fuc are related?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I vaguely recall she had a bazooka, but I don't remember her flipping anyone off at that WMX-7. Was that even a thing that Chyna did?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
it’s the jacket 🤌🤌

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ganso Bomb posted:

My nephew got a Cody shirt for Christmas and immediately told Alexa to play his theme song so he could act out his entrance and sing all the words. It ruled.

Adrenaline
In my soul
Christmas Morning Cody Rhodes

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Ganso Bomb posted:

omg are you Tugboat?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Big fan of all of the responses, they all got a hearty chuckle out of me. Merry Christmas, goons!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

rotinaj posted:

Adrenaline
In my soul
Christmas Morning Cody Rhodes

Presents here, with fancy bows
Kids are all out of control
Santa left his tracks out in the snow
(HO-HO!)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kennel posted:

You and Eat My Fuc are related?

lol

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
I hope he started his entrance by climbing into a big empty box with just his head peeking out.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

edogawa rando posted:

I vaguely recall she had a bazooka, but I don't remember her flipping anyone off at that WMX-7. Was that even a thing that Chyna did?

That's not a middle finger, that's the wrist peg for a fist hand

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

My parents told me that some WWE lady is bombing on jeopardy, and I find it's Becky Lynch getting destroyed by Rachel Dratch and Macaulay Culkin

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://x.com/WWE/status/1739819047880176068?s=20

:siren: BEEPIE has been eliminated in the breakout tournament! :siren:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

It's so over for Beepie, Hunter's 5d chess plan to embarress and dismantle AEW is finally working

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Digital Jedi posted:

Thoughts and prayers for whatever body part explodes.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Lol look at this nerd

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Digital Jedi posted:

god loving drat it

I am in shambles

for Beepie, I mean.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://x.com/WrestlingCovers/status/1739835617532416361?s=20

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.
Punk is bulking

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

UnleashedDad posted:

Punk is bulking

Let me know when he's skulling.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

UnleashedDad posted:

Punk is bulking

Yes he is trying to get up to 400 lbs before the rumble.

I watched the nxt main event, it was T-Bar vs Eddy Thorpe in a bad Raw underground match. There were lumberjacks but they did nothing except make noise, so it was reminiscent of pandemic Dark in that sense. The crowd itself were all clearly on their phones throughout the entire match.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1739851069646119227?t=DWBeTf_FdCuuYGyu5UmH0w&s=19

He definitely getting into next year's WON Hall of Fame

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wwe is doing so well. it's something i have to live with. i prefer not to think about it at all!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol at the 'we are all in this together' speech there

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

often times pro wrestling seems really awesome and then occasionally you have a moment of clarity and you realize you're seeing a skinny fat middle aged man standing in front of thousands of people in his underwear.

Like if your dad came out looking like that when your friends were over you'd be embarrassed as gently caress

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

1glitch0 posted:

often times pro wrestling seems really awesome and then occasionally you have a moment of clarity and you realize you're seeing a skinny fat middle aged man standing in front of thousands of people in his underwear.

Like if your dad came out looking like that when your friends were over you'd be embarrassed as gently caress

my dad came out like that when i had friends over all the time and i was never once embarrassed

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Just don't think about the underwear bit

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

1glitch0 posted:

Moxley said as much once, IIRC. Like the gist of it was yeah, take pride in what you do, work hard on what you have, but don't take it too seriously because "we're two grown men fake figntin' in our underwear in front of an audience".

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I have been an AEW guy for four years now, but my dad’s gf knows someone who works for The Fed and she hooked us up with great tickets for the Garden show tonight and, unfortunately, I must admit it was a lot of fun and everyone in the fam had a great time. The quality of actual wrestling is much higher in AEW, and I think televised WWE shows are worse, but it was a light, fast-moving house show with most of their over stars and big personalities - thank you to Triple H for entertaining me I guess!!

Punk probably was the worst match of the night though, and it’s a show that had both an Omos AND a Ricochet squash match.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Punk probably was the worst match of the night though, and it’s a show that had both an Omos AND a Ricochet squash match.

sounds like it's time for punk to pass the torch to omos, brother

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the fed is stealing aew's wrestlers and now its fans

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
They should have just had Omos squash Ricochet and kill two birds with one stone

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Punk fears Omos

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can't stand all of this. any of this.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Conrad_Birdie posted:

I have been an AEW guy for four years now, but my dad’s gf knows someone who works for The Fed and she hooked us up with great tickets for the Garden show tonight and, unfortunately, I must admit it was a lot of fun and everyone in the fam had a great time. The quality of actual wrestling is much higher in AEW, and I think televised WWE shows are worse, but it was a light, fast-moving house show with most of their over stars and big personalities - thank you to Triple H for entertaining me I guess!!

Punk was a good wrestler in AEW too.

Until he took an elbow to the weewee.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The whole joke is WWE keeps raising the prices on their tickets, so of course every time they go back to a place it's "the highest grossing event they've ever had" in that area.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Davros1 posted:

The whole joke is WWE keeps raising the prices on their tickets, so of course every time they go back to a place it's "the highest grossing event they've ever had" in that area.

Gotta make sure Punk can afford his mortgage, and Vince has enough money to pay off his extra marital affairs along with the budget to color the hair on his head and face.

Not to mention the astronomical medical bills that come with having your dick and balls atomized by a Kojima Elbow.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I want Vince to grow a beard next. Just not sure what kind.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Lid posted:

Punk was a good wrestler in AEW too.

Until he took an elbow to the weewee.

It was the best thing he did in the back half of his AEW career

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Davros1 posted:

I mean yes, but the people are now willing to pay.

A couple of years ago they couldn't get ten thousand people in MSG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If you can sell the tickets then why not, if you could get one person to pay a million for a ticket then sell that ticket for a million.