Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

I remember this boss from Sekiro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Crab Dad posted:

It’s warhammer scale. There is no reality.

There may be some understandable confusion about scale. That particular gargant variant has a larger counterpart who is more recognized from the 40k/Fantasy crossover project 'Leman and Garguncle'

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

ENTER THE HAMIVERSE

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Scratch Monkey posted:

ENTER THE HAMIVERSE

is this some sort of ham cave?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Possibly Parma, home of prosciutto. Although I've never been I've heard that people who have can smell that picture and it is indeed cursed.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scratch Monkey posted:

ENTER THE HAMIVERSE

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of hams. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my piglet have u tried lsd"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of hams. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my piglet have u tried lsd"

Thank you.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
:buddy:

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

meatacombs

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

lmho

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Catastrophe posted:

is this some sort of ham cave?

The secret lair of Hamman and Bacon

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Alucard posted:

Possibly Parma, home of prosciutto. Although I've never been I've heard that people who have can smell that picture and it is indeed cursed.

yeah, those are all hung italian style and there’s no trotter, so parma is a good bet

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I've been to a few Parma slaughterhouses and it doesn't smell bad. The air smelled iron-y to me but that may have been my brain filling things in. Everything is immediately exsanguinated and processed before rot can set in. Smelled better than any dairy ever, that's for sure.

The internal temperature of the facility was disconcertingly warm tho.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dick Fontaine posted:

hung italian style

Same :smug:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Dick Fontaine posted:

yeah, those are all hung italian style

Upside down in a gas station?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Breetai posted:

:drat:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Upside down?

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Breetai posted:

:golfclap:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lol nice

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Scratch Monkey posted:

ENTER THE HAMIVERSE

Meataverse.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
This is what the inside of Mark Zuckerberg's brain really looks like.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Disney has a cruise ship. I thought being stuck on one cruise with the sorts of people who go on a cruise would be hell but it turns out there is an even worse hell. Disney cruisers.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ngl that water slide looks p sick.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Disney has several cruise ships but presumably you wouldn't accidentally find yourself on a cruise, let alone a Disney cruise

Cruises are mostly poo poo though

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
There's a goon that works part-time(?) as a travel agent & books Disney vacations & I recall Disney cruises are fun for families.

Also Max Miller of Tasting History on YouTube used to work on a Disney cruise ship until he got furloughed due to the pandemic. I don't know if Disney gets a pat on the back for that tho.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Android Apocalypse posted:

There's a goon that works part-time(?) as a travel agent & books Disney vacations & I recall Disney cruises are fun for families.

Also Max Miller of Tasting History on YouTube used to work on a Disney cruise ship until he got furloughed due to the pandemic. I don't know if Disney gets a pat on the back for that tho.

I love Max Miller with all of my queer heart.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Inceltown posted:

Disney has a cruise ship. I thought being stuck on one cruise with the sorts of people who go on a cruise would be hell but it turns out there is an even worse hell. Disney cruisers.

You know, for the kids.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

the defunctland episode is gonna be a banger when one of those things sinks

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Inceltown posted:

https://x.com/JustaMinx/status/1718361470809841690?s=20

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Two second twerk in full length dress with cloak…
That can’t be real.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Crab Dad posted:

That can’t be real.

It's called a joke.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Crab Dad posted:

That can’t be real.

Disney, also famously tolerant of costumes on their properties.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Inceltown posted:

i went a few times as a kid, theyre more family-friendly cruises for the upper class rather than disney adults. probably the "best" of any major cruise line if only for the fact they do the least amount of upcharging

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Blursed

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

🎶 It's not easy, micropeen 🎶

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
"In his play The Clouds (c. 419–423 BC), ancient Greek playwright Aristophanes summed up the ideal traits of his male peers as “a gleaming chest, bright skin, broad shoulders, tiny tongue, strong buttocks, and a little prick.”"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

🎶 It's not easy, micropeen 🎶

Frogs are known growers, they've got that airsack power.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

ngl that water slide looks p sick.

You exit out mickey's dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Wall Balls posted:

the defunctland episode is gonna be a banger when one of those things sinks

would make an incredible reef thoug