Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Dehry posted:

The original source of the Desert Zone image, the Winter variant, Wood Zone, and a scrapped Sonic Spinball level.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A994ZMfpP_Y

Sixteen year old me is very excited by this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sitting in the nosebleeds at the Majestic Theater in San Antonio waiting for the Sonic Symphony World Tour to start. They're playing the Mania soundtrack in zone order

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

It’s pretty astounding that to this day the community is still dredging up new poo poo. Like just when you think the well on that stuff has run dry

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

After getting snubbed at the 30th anniversary symphony, best soundtrack and game jp CD got a medley at the world tour symphony. So sick

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

They did a Frontiers medley including 1-2 lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Gonna be some time before I forget the sound of a full theater hearing the first few notes of I am all of me. That and the whole place singing break through it all and undefeatable

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I hope we get a YouTube upload like with the 30th anniversary one.

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Evil Eagle posted:

Did they do any other cyberspace levels?

Evil Eagle posted:

Gonna be some time before I forget the sound of a full theater hearing the first few notes of I am all of me. That and the whole place singing break through it all and undefeatable

This sounds amazing, I might actually go to this now.

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

I went to the London show and honestly the vibes were so good. Just a really nice crowd full of people going absolutely nuts at I Am All of Me. It was so lovely!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

After getting snubbed at the 30th anniversary symphony, best soundtrack and game jp CD got a medley at the world tour symphony. So sick

Evil Eagle posted:

Evil Eagle posted:

hell yeah

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Looked up the tour dates and they’re not even coming to Denver??? Some “world” tour that is :mad:

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Skeletome posted:

I went to the London show and honestly the vibes were so good. Just a really nice crowd full of people going absolutely nuts at I Am All of Me. It was so lovely!

I'm so jealous. I missed it and now the only date close to here is Paris :(

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ventana posted:

Did they do any other cyberspace levels?

This sounds amazing, I might actually go to this now.

Nope it was just 1-2 smack in the middle of orchestral versions of the main theme and a couple of the vocal tracks because its the meme level. In general the videos they had accompanying each performance were in perfect sync with both the audience and the orchestra.

My only complaint across the whole thing is that while they had the orchestra backing the buttrock half of the show, it was pretty hard to hear them. shame because the 30th anniversary version of live and learn is my favorite and I would have loved to get that experience live

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

I was on the ground floor of the San Antonio concert, great show! Crazy energy, will definitely go see it again if they come back to Texas.

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Evil Eagle posted:

Nope it was just 1-2 smack in the middle of orchestral versions of the main theme and a couple of the vocal tracks because its the meme level. In general the videos they had accompanying each performance were in perfect sync with both the audience and the orchestra.

My only complaint across the whole thing is that while they had the orchestra backing the buttrock half of the show, it was pretty hard to hear them. shame because the 30th anniversary version of live and learn is my favorite and I would have loved to get that experience live

That all sounds good. I'm gonna try to go to at least one of the showings next year. Honestly it makes sense if the frontiers stuff focuses on the other themes, but I would've killed to hear a Orchestra arrangement for Enjoy this World.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I've been doing some chao breeding in SA2, and I've just hatched a baby with three S grade stats! D in Swim and C in Stamina, but I have another one with an A in Swim, so if I evolve this new one into a Normal and get lucky breeding those two, then evolve that kid into a Swim type, I'll have a four S grade Chao. And then, if I let it reincarnate a couple of times and evolve it into Normal each time, I can get it to become an SSSSS grade Chaos Chao! How's that for ultimate life form?

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

My Chao could kick your Chao’s rear end

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
sega is gonna finally make the fabled chao game and it will be apple arcade exclusive

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Forever baffled they didn't make a mobile chao garden back when mobile games were all the rage

Easy billion dollars from mtx to buy different types of chao, cosmetics, stat manipulators, music tracks...

It's always weird when companies refuse easy money

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

New TailsTube:

https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1737880614458585322

Larryb fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Dec 22, 2023

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Also Sonic Prime returns for its third and final part on 1/11:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YzzgWS5tpP4

I didn’t expect Nine to be the final boss but I guess it kind of makes sense

Larryb fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Dec 22, 2023

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/SonicOfficialJP/status/1738695987395453422

quote:

Mission Street with powder snow
Shadow, walking alone in the crowd, is momentarily captivated by a store's show window.

Bright sky blue shoes with a slightly adult atmosphere
At that moment... what will Shadow see in those shoes?

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Edit: Nevermind

Larryb fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Dec 24, 2023

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

That's the original.

that video's description posted:

This is a short movie MARZA produced based on "Sonic World Adventure". It was released in theatres in Japan on December 20, 2008, and now it is making its debut on MARZA's official YouTube channel!

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Dabir posted:

That's the original.

Ah, nevermind then

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

for sale: Maria shoes, never worn

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

That the shoes were reminding him of Maria never once occurred to me, all I could think was "Yeah Shadow could rock those, you go girl"

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I think there's a song about this

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

It was almost Christmas time
And there I stood in another line
Trying to buy that last gift or two
Not really in the Christmas mood
And then I heard a voice say "tch!"
It was an edgy little bitch
Glancing around and trying to look cool
And in his big gloved hands he held
A pair of shoes

His quills were black and slightly curly
And his face was dark and surly
And when it came his time to pay
I couldn't believe what I heard him say

Hey you, I wanna buy these shoes
For my friend Maria, who
Needs a new pair and these shoes are just her size
Come on, the professor says there's not much time

You see,
She has a made up space disease
And I know these shoes will make her pleased
And I want her to look beautiful
If GUN attacks our space station tonight

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Shadow in jet heels

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

bought Frontiers on steam but I couldn't get it to launch no matter what I did so I refunded it

thanks Sega

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

Shadow in jet heels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAStM_NsRsI

Here you go

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Oshima drew a picture of Sonic and Trip for New Year’s.

https://twitter.com/naotoohshima/status/1741474031839367642?s=21&t=6MLxSSdfR-Hbby4qRjGUKQ

Trip’s super form is terrifying.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

why did he draw her showing her teeth like that

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

she's smiling

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back
My ship of love is ready to attack

Late to the party but this one was really cute and fun and it was great seeing Team Dark actually around! While I like the writing, I have to say I'm not a huge fan of Rouge and Omega's current voices - I feel like Rouge's voice is about halfway to where I'd want it, but is too high pitched for my tastes; meanwhile Omega needs way more volume and distortion, guy's voice needs to sound like its waveform is a rectangle.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

KingKalamari posted:

Late to the party but this one was really cute and fun and it was great seeing Team Dark actually around! While I like the writing, I have to say I'm not a huge fan of Rouge and Omega's current voices - I feel like Rouge's voice is about halfway to where I'd want it, but is too high pitched for my tastes; meanwhile Omega needs way more volume and distortion, guy's voice needs to sound like its waveform is a rectangle.

While he’s improved a bit I’m still not a huge fan of Kirk Thornton’s Shadow voice either (maybe something closer to his Saix voice from Kingdom Hearts with a little more emotion could work better)

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

The first episode of Sonic Prime “Season 3” is up on YouTube, the rest will hit Netflix on the 11th:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CT9cV6sZsGQ

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

The third and final part of Sonic Prime is now up on Netflix, I’m honestly going to miss (most of) this voice cast and hope they can come back for another project one day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2RqAttUv2A

Alex Yard makes me wish I understood music theory