Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

redshirt posted:

So fondue, with edibles?

Correct, homemade brownies and other treats and it was a wonderful time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
gas station weed is real. the one down the block sells grinders bongs vapes everything. im in an illegal state. im sure you can find a cop somewhere that gives a poo poo, but it probably just means more paperwork they'd rather not fill out. they're not going to get promotions for busting some dude buying an 8th of "cat piss"

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Delta 9 edibles and thca flower sellers literally send junk mail. There’s a dude with his whole truck wrapped in edibles advertising it’s insane to me

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Philthy posted:

gas station weed is real. the one down the block sells grinders bongs vapes everything. im in an illegal state. im sure you can find a cop somewhere that gives a poo poo, but it probably just means more paperwork they'd rather not fill out. they're not going to get promotions for busting some dude buying an 8th of "cat piss"

here in godless California, a delta-9 place down the street from me got hardcore busted. Cops redirecting traffic, signs, article in the news. I was surprised because they were open for maybe a month.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Philthy posted:

You got some cool cops. I thought they were totally into busting someone for a 6th of cat piss.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

A sixth is more than an eighth though

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

pixaal posted:

A sixth is more than an eighth though

Well light it up bro

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
got this weed recently that's like double pinesol...it's like deep aged pine...it's so goddamn good.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
if I'm gonna smoke I'll take a relaxing well cured bud over a blastoff strain that doesn't smell and taste as good

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

if I'm gonna smoke I'll take a relaxing well cured bud over a blastoff strain that doesn't smell and taste as good
The fact that tens of millions of people even have the choice is still sometimes surreal to me.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 12 hours!)

the little blood vessels in your head pass by each other in a vein
hey man, sup bro
you think the guy out there has any idea what we do in here man?
haha no they call us hemoglobin
what's hemoglobin
look it up on wikipedia lmao catch ye

and then he looks it up on wikipedia and there's some kind of cell they think they have in their body that transports oxygen

and that goes on forever upwards and downwards human is just the latest nonsense word

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

roomtone posted:

the little blood vessels in your head pass by each other in a vein
hey man, sup bro
you think the guy out there has any idea what we do in here man?
haha no they call us hemoglobin
what's hemoglobin
look it up on wikipedia lmao catch ye

and then he looks it up on wikipedia and there's some kind of cell they think they have in their body that transports oxygen

and that goes on forever upwards and downwards human is just the latest nonsense word

Give me a hit of what the gently caress got you here.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Agrinja posted:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I think he's saying he got stuck in traffic?

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 12 hours!)

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I think he's saying he got stuck in traffic?

buddy that hemoglobin gets smaller, gets turned into about 543239292 rules in a row finallly says okay FINE I'M A UNIVERSE then it's 5 hours, no doritos in sight dude and my dude says 'what if hemoglobin is just a guy' and THAT's my point

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
...in Los Angeles

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

Agrinja posted:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Celebrating ending a really good first year at my job with some butter. It's been a while since I did a flower butter, and I had nothing going today, so last night I did a decarb in the levo, and broke out the sous vide setup for the infusion. Did a half stick of butter with ~3g of mixed flower I had left over from earlier buys:

boy oh boy did it work, immersion circulators are the real dark secret of edible prep. I can make any size batch I want and it infuses at a gentle and stable temperature

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Code Jockey posted:

boy oh boy did it work, immersion circulators are the real dark secret of edible prep. I can make any size batch I want and it infuses at a gentle and stable temperature

The other secret IMO is the humble Aeropress coffee maker for the final filtering, super clean oil/butter and all the bits pressed into a tidy little puck afterwards.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
I just took my cat to the vet and when I got home I proceeded to get very high. I got worried about the cat who of course is upset at me about taking him to the vet. I'm saying his name and he's not responding because of course he's pissed at me. I'm looking all over the house while carrying a muffin and I finally find him after 10 minutes.

Now I can't find my muffin. No loving idea where it is.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

The cat got it.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Yes, that is John Waters hitting a John Waters bong

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Whooping Crabs posted:

I just took my cat to the vet and when I got home I proceeded to get very high. I got worried about the cat who of course is upset at me about taking him to the vet. I'm saying his name and he's not responding because of course he's pissed at me. I'm looking all over the house while carrying a muffin and I finally find him after 10 minutes.

Your cats name was Muffin. I'm pretty sure you ate your cat. I think one of those after school specials about the devils lettuce warns about stuff like that.

:420: cat eating is pretty great though.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Whooping Crabs posted:

check your hand

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

potee posted:

check your hand

It was in one of the bedrooms. I set it down when I got on my hands and knees to look under the bed. It was a pistachio muffin. It was very good.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Vlaphor posted:

I wonder if he's smoking Cry Baby? :rimshot:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

How much weed would you smoke if you had practically unlimited weed?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

the world may never know

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

PokeJoe posted:

the world may never know

You'd know. Maybe.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Vlaphor posted:

hell yeah

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

redshirt posted:

How much weed would you smoke if you had practically unlimited weed?

Until I become the weed.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!
You know I be loving weed, but I don’t think I’d smoke a ton more if I had a ton more. I can basically get all I want from work FO FREE but a quarter still lasts for at least two weeks :shrug:

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

redshirt posted:

You'd know. Maybe.

If I had unlimited weed, nobody on Earth would be less of an authority on how much I smoked than me.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Time_pants posted:

If I had unlimited weed, nobody on Earth would be less of an authority on how much I smoked than me.

you would think, but while i’ve been real flush recently i decided to go for it—and no, weed just stops working entirely after a week or so. if only one could lose themselves to weed as hemingway did to alcohol, but alas weed is too good of a friend for that

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Pulled a nug out of my home grown jar, and it looks like it has some mold on it.

https://imgur.com/a/5ZdQckU

(Can't make stupid link work)

Should I discard this nug?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

weed is cheap. your lungs ain’t worth that

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
yah thats mold

entire jar should be disposed and cleaned

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

The Zombie Guy posted:

Pulled a nug out of my home grown jar, and it looks like it has some mold on it.

https://imgur.com/a/5ZdQckU

(Can't make stupid link work)

Should I discard this nug?

good catch.

the michigan weed reddit is convinced that lighter coloration on the leaves towards the main stem is always mold so i get to see people throw away good weed because some redditor's older brother told them weed shouldnt look like that

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

could you safely convert moldy weed to mildew flavored cannabutter or something like that or is it 100% no good for anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
would you eat mold?

echoing the weed is cheap sentiment