Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Philthy posted:

would you eat mold?

I love cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
drat ive been ordering glass from dhgate ever since i discovered it because its such an incredible deal. probably gotten about a dozen pieces but the latest one arrived broken ... bummer. seller says theyll send a replacement though

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Chief McHeath posted:

You know I be loving weed, but I don’t think I’d smoke a ton more if I had a ton more. I can basically get all I want from work FO FREE but a quarter still lasts for at least two weeks :shrug:

Law enforcement?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Law enforcement?

No, gummy/vape/drink manufacture/wholesale/white labeling. We do a little bit of brokerage for a few small hemp farms, mainly handling their stuff that passes the THC/THCA testing thresholds (eg less than 0.3% D9THC, high THCA pre-decarb testing).

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Chief McHeath posted:

No, gummy/vape/drink manufacture/wholesale/white labeling. We do a little bit of brokerage for a few small hemp farms, mainly handling their stuff that passes the THC/THCA testing thresholds (eg less than 0.3% D9THC, high THCA pre-decarb testing).

:hmmyes: that makes sense. As i understand it, there is just so.much.loving.weed on the wholesale/manufacturer end that one person's personal consumption is less than a rounding error. Its just spillage :shrug:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Super in ur butt.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Cage posted:

Super in ur butt.

goddamn

I mean

GODDAYUM

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Cage posted:

Super in ur butt.

A good start.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cage posted:

Super in ur butt.

How will you smoke it?

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

redshirt posted:

How will you smoke it?

Through the butt.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Time_pants posted:

Through the butt.

Please describe how this process would work TIA.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

through whose butt?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it might be the lighting or just natural variation in the buds but that super boof looks like two different kinds?

anyway here's a nice one i got recently. its was labeled "bb danish" which i assume stands for blueberry danish or somethin

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Cage posted:

Super in ur butt.

The middle one looks like it's already been boofed, be carerful.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

it might be the lighting or just natural variation in the buds but that super boof looks like two different kinds?

anyway here's a nice one i got recently. its was labeled "bb danish" which i assume stands for blueberry danish or somethin

superboof i've had has the twoface problem where it looks way more brown in certain light

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i went to dispo today. got 4x quarters (dunkaroos, blueberry runtz, frozen coke and washington apple) and a horrifying amount of gummies cuz they had $3 year old 200mg edibles. shits sealed so who cares!!!!!!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

redshirt posted:

How will you smoke it?

He will inhale and blow the smoke up your rear end

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Just saw a plug post this. It is certainly 2023, weed is crazy. Wonder how long it takes to spray all 1000mg?

Cage fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Dec 30, 2023

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Are you supposed to spray that on cigs/bowls/blunts? Food??

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Feel free to hate me or correct me for this opinion: A joint is a terrible way to smoke weed alone.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

redshirt posted:

Feel free to hate me or correct me for this opinion: A joint is a terrible way to smoke weed alone.

I’d rather walk around a city smoking a joint and avoiding people as much as possible than hit a bowl on the sidewalk. Other than that I completely agree

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Brain Curry posted:

I’d rather walk around a city smoking a joint and avoiding people as much as possible than hit a bowl on the sidewalk. Other than that I completely agree

Well yeah, if I was walking around a city smoking weed, a joint is perfect.

I guess I meant sitting in your own house.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
It's cool when you have a shitload of weed and it's nbd to let it just burn when you're not inhaling it. If you wanna conserve then ya real lovely way to smoke.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol weed is so cheap and plentiful I literally light it on fire and don't sweat it

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
when i first started to learn about weed, i read a thing about an african tribe that would get high by making a giant pile of weed and setting it on fire, then just standing around in the smoke

i thought that was a pretty boss way to get stoned

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

dee eight posted:

when i first started to learn about weed, i read a thing about an african tribe that would get high by making a giant pile of weed and setting it on fire, then just standing around in the smoke

That's what the cops used to do up the street from my house. They'd get together at the Sheriff's Posse Rodeo, throw all the weed they seized in a pile, burn it, and hang out. You'd know they were doing it because the whole neighborhood would smell loud as hell for a bit.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

dee eight posted:

https://i.imgur.com/1DUK58b.mp4

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

redshirt posted:

idk, its conditional. if you're in a legal state, whatever do your thing. but if you're in a place where its not, its terrible

mind you, i am absolutely not a joint guy. don't care for em at all. let me rip some glass, hoot the bong, dyna the vap

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
what are you even doing with your life if you don't have a 50mg edible you just nibble on through the day that just chills at your posting throne

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

lmao, hell yeah

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the humble joint still has a purpose even amongst the dizzying array of ways to consume weed that we have available these days. if you find yourself in a pinch with some weed but no other equipment every gas station or convenience store the world over can provide you everything needed to roll and smoke a j. or maybe you need to be a little more discrete (eg. walking around city streets) or maybe you have a big group and don't want to pack bowls for everyone etc etc

it's far from my preferred method but don't knock it!

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Reach back into history and share the experiences of your ancestors. You’ll gain enlightenment.

Roll and smoke a pin joint.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I got invited to shalako by one of my friends in college, so a buddy and I went out to the Zuni res for like 5 days around Christmas '04.
Pinner joints of schwag were the weed economy on the Zuni reservation in 2004. His neighbor sold, so you'd suit up to brave the bitter cold outside the wood-stove-heated doublewide, walk a few acres to the fence, and call dude in his wood-stove-heated doublewide. Hand him $5 and he'd hand you a fistful of pinners. Man we smoked so many pinners, that poo poo was fun as hell.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

My homie came into prohibition land bearing gifts, he brought dabs and herb and left me with a huge jar of cannaghee!

also he got me this dope Xeno lego:

so yesterday I did 2 massive dabs in a proper dab rig for the first time, and goddamn it made me cough like crazy. Also got mega high for most of the day. He had 2 kinds of dabs, one was live rosin, the other was iso extraction, surprisingly the rosin made me cough more but tasted incredible.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
that xeno rules and I should make cannaghee, that's a good idea

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I'm gunna get really high and play double bass over new years

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
what is considered a good sale for the ispire the wand

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I think I got mine for $100? Or a bit less than that, it was awhile ago.

Trauts
May 1, 2010
Snagged mine for 99$ on Halloween from dynavap along with the new titanium helix bowl and a cap with a grinning pumpkin on it. Best thing ever. Won't cause house fires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/O7ZELes.mp4