Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Shinjobi posted:

All I need is the butter barn:clint:

Text you can hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

I think it’d be nice if you could acquire/attach gun mods in some other way than going to the bench. Like just finding a scope in a fancy ammo box or something and being able to pop it on.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
How are you guys getting entire levels by idling in Lego and Festival? I don't see any of those types of quests available.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

it's not tied to quests, you just get a chunk of XP at regular intervals while playing/idling them

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

repiv posted:

it's not tied to quests, you just get a chunk of XP at regular intervals while playing/idling them

Oh, cool. Thanks.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

iirc it's every 15 minutes for 3 hours each. Legalized idling :v:

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

good way to juice your engagement numbers in the short term but it's going to fall off when everyone (quickly) hits level 200

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Abroham Lincoln posted:

iirc it's every 15 minutes for 3 hours each. Legalized idling :v:

Do you idle in the jam stage area or in the main stage lobby?

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Jam stage

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

1glitch0 posted:

Do you idle in the jam stage area or in the main stage lobby?

Jam Stage. Just pick a track and an instrument and let it sit for half an hour. Today, I did my laundry while waiting.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

The jam stage area, or anywhere in a Lego world.

I'm not sure if you have to be actively playing in the jam stage area but I just hop on a stage and leave it on a random drum track so it counts for daily quest progress, too.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Dawgstar posted:

Jam Stage. Just pick a track and an instrument and let it sit for half an hour. Today, I did my laundry while waiting.

Sweet

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray

repiv posted:

good way to juice your engagement numbers in the short term but it's going to fall off when everyone (quickly) hits level 200

I'm lvl306 and still driven to do my daily chores. I got an old SG guitar hero controller now and I'm thinking about installing new button switches doing a complete USB/fret/strum bar mod. Please send help.

Apple Craft fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Dec 30, 2023

Emo Szyslak
Feb 25, 2006

I'd wait to see what they announce about controllers; apparently in an interview Harmonix was talking about legacy support

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Definitely interested in the death race. Almost like a BR racing. I used to love the game mode in I think Forza Horizon where you race and last place it eliminated every map.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Scuba Trooper posted:

I'd wait to see what they announce about controllers; apparently in an interview Harmonix was talking about legacy support

That’s funny I just saw some rock and gear at a goodwill and almost picked it up. Wasn’t that much either.

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray
A lot of people do not know or care that Rocket League actually has a bit of lore behind it's premise and various arena locations, and its' a little disappointing that the racing tracks in Rocket Racing aren't based in those locations. Bob's Ramen aside, there really isn't anything very "Rocket League" about the game mode. It really is a generic racing game that feels more like a mobile app than a Rocket League property, YMMV.

Rocket League is the only game I have ever played that actually felt like a "sport". As weird as that may sound, lol. Rocket Racing couldn't be farther from that. But dammit I can earn free skins and XP towards battle royale, so I'm gonna play it every day.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Sign my 'Bring Goldberg Back' Petition
I honestly enjoy the few races I play every day to get the dailies done. I can’t imagine spending money on it though.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

chat is this real

https://i.imgur.com/So6OIDk.mp4

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

It would be absolutely hilarious if the cars were built on T-posed player models

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

let us load regular character skins into the car skin slot, cowards

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/mTgtpCm.mp4

???

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

let me use wraps on the cars cowards

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

PSA - 15k bonus XP if you're in a BR at the top of the hour tonight, and see the countdown and fireworks

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012

Beve Stuscemi posted:

It would be absolutely hilarious if the cars were built on T-posed player models

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

So has there been any info about locker presets? I’m kind of surprised there haven’t been any changes because everyone seems to hate the current system.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The next big update is like January 23rd or something. If we see the locker preset fix that will be the earliest.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The flowberry fizz works like a mobile chug keg I believe. IDK how the new gun is yet.

Rip grappler. Shockwaves will be in higher demand. Cars become even more important.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Got wrecked while trying to use the flowberry fizz earlier

Seems to take a big run up before starting to work

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Sadly the jam stage no longer appears to give out real XP and instead Festival Pass XP which I've already finished.

Emo Szyslak
Feb 25, 2006

BOOOOOOO but I got Poison unlocked so I caved but still BOOOOOOOOO

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Dawgstar posted:

Sadly the jam stage no longer appears to give out real XP and instead Festival Pass XP which I've already finished.

play OG (Future Remix) to pay respects

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Liking it

repiv posted:

play OG (Future Remix) to pay respects

lol

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012

Dawgstar posted:

Where did you see this info.? I have not been able to verify.

edit: I'm definitely still gaining xp from being AFK in Jam Stage. There is a limit per day.

Apple Craft fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Jan 4, 2024

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Apple Craft posted:

Where did you see this info.? I have not been able to verify.

edit: I'm definitely still gaining xp from being AFK in Jam Stage. There is a limit per day.

Weird. I played for my dailies, let a Ninja Turtle rock out for 30 minutes and came back and all I got was Festival XP.

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Festival Main Stage Fill is honestly one of the most frustrating experiences I have ever had in Fortnite video games. People refuse to choose a song, click ready and start the countdown timer with one song on the board, leave, play with sound on speakers and an open mic while they eat chips, etc...

Emo Szyslak
Feb 25, 2006

I will never queue fill anything ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
1: fake boats are lame. they're slow trawlers so i sort of understand but still
2: fake planes: rear end in a top hat tier. shut up.
3: an entire town of cheese mongers and no cheese pickups? gently caress. you. i broke every single shelf in that town twice and nothing.