Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes 1 50.00%
No 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ram dass in hell posted:

This is the prequel bad trump thread fwiw butthead, give it 8 years of emptyquoting and it will be identical. The only variable is which poster archetype you slot into. Im guessing for you, we're looking at a future buddykins.

wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ram dass in hell posted:

This is the prequel bad trump thread fwiw butthead, give it 8 years of emptyquoting and it will be identical. The only variable is which poster archetype you slot into. Im guessing for you, we're looking at a future buddykins.

fine just give the game away

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
buddykins is fine i like how he only discovered video games in 2022

he gets sad a lot but then he'll find out about jetskis, or helicopters and become enchanted again :3:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ram dass in hell posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mad?

netizen
Jun 25, 2023
In 8 years Trump will still be President, God willing.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

netizen posted:

In 8 years Trump will still be President, God willing.

i dont think his health will allow it... trumps fat

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Regarde Aduck posted:

buddykins is fine i like how he only discovered video games in 2022

he gets sad a lot but then he'll find out about jetskis, or helicopters and become enchanted again :3:

i like buddykins and hope he gets out. hell i think i was buddykins in my early 20s

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thinking about when trump got covid and wanted to walk out of walter reed by tearing his shirt open revealing a superman shirt underneath his regular shirt

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao how the gently caress did i never read this in the og trump thread????

its not our job to educate u

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
free crazy cloud

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thinking about when trump got covid and wanted to walk out of walter reed by tearing his shirt open revealing a superman shirt underneath his regular shirt

i hope he fired whoever stopped him

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

he later made some ss guy drive him around and then the ss guy got covid lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

campaign 2020 trump was tired and needed a vacation but campaign 2024 trump is back to railing Vyvanse and wants to get the show back on the road

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

RealityWarCriminal posted:

free crazy cloud

ok i ran it up the chain, it's going to take a couple of hours but the wheels are turning

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

really queer Christmas posted:

i freakin love joe biden

hmmm

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

ram dass in hell posted:

Bullshit! This thread is for genuine and unironic trump supporters, unlike the trump misspellings (very disrespectful) thread many of whom do not support donald trump

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

ram dass in hell posted:

stfu

speng31b
May 8, 2010

you question their sincerity?

Weka
May 5, 2019

speng31b posted:

you question their sincerity?

no I believe RQC is an advanced entity capable of exemplifying what others see as mutually contradictory positions, that's why they have that av

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

RealityWarCriminal posted:

free crazy cloud

done

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

ban + 30 imo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
the trump batman video is less funny than the quote kuz the quote u read in a neutral affect which makes it funnier. :tipshat:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

he is the batman

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont think his health will allow it... trumps fat

Wrong. He looks great

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

your welcome

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Thinking about all the experienced and knowledgeable civil servants who will quit or be pushed out when Trump wins. God willing they'll be replaced with different grifters, cranks and nincompoops. Trump and his followers will destroy the Empire from the inside. He'll fight the judiciary and the intelligence community. It will be fantastic.

Sir, President Trump, deploy the Brooks Brothers division to Maine and Colorado!

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

ram dass in hell posted:

I think he said something similar about one of "his" generals dead troop sons lol straight to his face. Mattis i think

I believe you're thinking of the general who had the son who died in the military, who wrote the memoir in which he talked about Operation Valkyrie and how it was great how these generals took matters into their own hands and tried to save the nation of Germany from Hitler and tried to compare it to his situation with Trump.

Matt from Chapo had the best read on that saying how he's literally a general with a gun right there next to Trump, a guy you're saying in this loving book is as bad as Hitler and all he did was stand there mute while he asked what the gently caress did his kid die for? Failing by the standard he himself set, an absolute bitch.

I can never remember who it is because everyone Trump had was a) a general who b) wrote a memoir and every review of these memoirs is fawning and uncritical. If you put a gun to my head I'd guess it was John Kelly but it could've been Mark Milley. I don't think it's Mattis either way.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
trump feeding the koi

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

https://www.politico.eu/article/donald-trump-vow-never-help-europe-attack-thierry-breton/

quote:

Trump vowed he’d ‘never’ help Europe if it’s attacked, top EU official says

Good

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Trump 2024

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

:hmmyes:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

glad?