Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Doesn’t musk owe like a billion dollars in interest payments tomorrow? I hope he defaults and the entire tech sector collapses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

red19fire posted:

Doesn’t musk owe like a billion dollars in interest payments tomorrow? I hope he defaults and the entire tech sector collapses.

Predictions accurate, but not bounded by time

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Techno Mechanicus Musk

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Skull Servant posted:

Techno Mechanicus Musk

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

red19fire posted:

interesting

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

he's rich and they're gonna let him do whatever the gently caress he wants while complaining about it

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Mr. Teeth

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

red19fire posted:

he's rich hth

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Omg I saw that Nazi tweet earlier and thought it was just some rando lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

he's ftw hth

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

This is such an aggressively mediocre song. It's like she's trying to be a conservative Bo Burnham but without the nuance, talent, and wit that makes his music entertaining.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

selec posted:

looking forward to a week of discussion about the phrase “white culture”

british and american food

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Circle Nine posted:

british and american food

i cant speak for the british (thank god) but USA does have some cultural identity in food from regions which all happen to be in the south. not going to explain why that is here but:

bbq
texmex
soul food
cajun

the problem is that none of them were originally developed by white people

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
sorry yes i meant food white people are responsible food. america has plenty of good food it was just made by former slaves, immigrants, and indigenous populations.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Hamburger and industrialized snacks?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Circle Nine posted:

sorry yes i meant food white people are responsible food. america has plenty of good food it was just made by former slaves, immigrants, and indigenous populations.

in that case no... unless you count midwest food as a "cultured cuisine" (i do not)

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Bip Roberts posted:

he's rick bitch hth

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

hamburgers are really good im not going to lie

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

ah yes, the midwest tradition of slopping a bunch of things together and mixing it with a can of cream of mushroom soup and calling it hot dish.

i actually like most of the hot dish ive had but thats cause im midwest scum, so

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

thathonkey posted:

bbq
texmex
soul food
cajun

the problem is that none of them were originally developed by white people

italian-american food in the northeast

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Punished Turtle posted:

This is interesting. You should join the discussion over at the “Unpacking right wing online culture and communication on social media” thread where we talk about a lot of this stuff.

is...is this an actual thread or are you mocking that guy?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Dr. VooDoo posted:

You probably have a gut hate for him because he’s the purest distilled example of poverty exploitation there is. He goes to places that need help and makes videos of desperate people while propping himself up as savior (with the stipulation of these people having to be in the video he’s going to make millions off of while they don’t see a cent of it for his “help”) then gets to write off all the stuff he pays for as charity for tax purposes so the money that could actually be used to help people by cutting into some of his hoard in a sane taxation system he gets to pile into his already insane wealth.

On top of that it’s come off he’s hugely abusive to his staff and when he launched his candy bar, instead of paying a stocking company, he asked his mostly underage fanbase to go into stores to make sure his displays were cleaned up and pulled forward so he could make more money.

Of course Musk would want him to be his buddy, grifter recognizes grifter etc

Ah, thanks. Much easier to just hate him without the caveats.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Mr Interweb posted:

if you browse the cspam sub forum you will find that is a thread in cspam, though today it is on the dreaded Page 2

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

the milk machine posted:

if you browse the cspam sub forum you will find that is a thread in cspam

well, i'll be damned

quote:

though today it is on the dreaded Page 2

not if i have anything to say about it! :patriot:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1741519290937794683

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Mr Interweb posted:

well, i'll be damned

not if i have anything to say about it! :patriot:

o7

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
every day I think fondly of the brown king Cyrus the Great

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
16 butt head make that the trad title

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Techno Mechanicus Musk

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Mr Interweb posted:

both 😈

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Circle Nine posted:

hamburgers are really good im not going to lie

going out on a limb here

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

the milk machine posted:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
or make the thread title "I'm called a Nazi because I happily am proud of white culture"

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

going out on a limb here

i was thinking about getting a burg for dinner but i didn't eat breakfast until like an hour ago (its 4pm) so i feel like its just not going to happen anymore

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

the milk machine posted:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Circle Nine posted:

i was thinking about getting a burg for dinner but i didn't eat breakfast until like an hour ago (its 4pm) so i feel like its just not going to happen anymore

not with that attitude

PS.

the milk machine posted:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the milk machine posted:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

the milk machine posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

decided to see what elon (ftw) was up to and he hasn't xed today yet but this was pretty good from a few days ago

i wonder if anyone would be able to buy twitter x, the everything app, and fix this problem over the course of a years time