Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Cabbage Disrespect posted:

my point is that, to Jet, you are Bacon Man, or Cheese Woman, or whatever Jet's favorite thing in the whole world is—that's you. his little walnut brain doesn't need to understand much to understand that he loves you, and he's gonna love you all the way to the end. you'll make that landing so soft he won't even realize he's touched down. and, a long time from now, when you remember Jet, the first things that occupy your mind will be good, not bad. it will always hurt, but one day it will hurt different, and you will float in it instead of drowning.

just want to say: i lost my dog to cancer the day after xmas this year, and am dealing with an elderly cat who is also in failing health. this whole post has helped me more than anything else i've read in the past few days of my grief-induced depressive state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

Cats are pretty cool

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

computer angel posted:

Um kindly what the gently caress.

she is huge and built like a bear.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Someone's hungry

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Hi George, you're beautiful.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
i loev widgetglitch!!

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

All these new cat additions to this thread are a sign that 2024 will have some good times

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

this is such a great shot. what you've got there is a cat salient

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Cats are the lions of the living room after all.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Lesser house cougar and common house gremlin.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Boogalo posted:

Lesser house cougar and common house gremlin.

love these gremlins

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

goblin week posted:

nadine (dweeny), wife's catte

Resting mad face.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

she is great and powerful

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Deeni is ridiculous :3

Sagebrush posted:

She is so pretty 😍

goblin week posted:

more dr steve

good cats so many good cats!

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Dec 31, 2023

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
A Journey With Plasma:

From here

Via here
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860972831177572402/1190985810414161970/20231231_123432.mp4

To here

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

goblin week posted:

she is great and powerful

This is an exquisite cat.

She reminds me of my mom's new cat, Zazzy, who doesn't have such a distinguished ruff but makes up for it with extra thumbs.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

computer angel posted:

This is an exquisite cat.

She reminds me of my mom's new cat, Zazzy, who doesn't have such a distinguished ruff but makes up for it with extra thumbs.

Oh Zazzy looks so much like my old cat Misty I had a pang. Miss you still, Mist.

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Dec 31, 2023

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
grey cat supremacy

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

place i moved to a while back has community cats (yay for cities)

there's like 4 or 5 regulars, here's the newest friend

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

jet is his normal self today and has been since he got back and for that i am infinitely thankful :cabot:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

he even rediscovered one of his favorite hiding spots lol

(don’t worry, he’s not in distress right now. breathing is normal and he just really likes that little nook)

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

he even rediscovered one of his favorite hiding spots lol

(don’t worry, he’s not in distress right now. breathing is normal and he just really likes that little nook)

wildly unrelated to cat stuff, but human health important: that looks like a phillips respironics dreamstation cpap; were you aware of the device recall on those?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Pudding and Bonbon greeted the new year fireworks by freaking out and hiding under the bed together. At least they’re spending time with each other

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

pastor of muppets posted:

just want to say: i lost my dog to cancer the day after xmas this year, and am dealing with an elderly cat who is also in failing health. this whole post has helped me more than anything else i've read in the past few days of my grief-induced depressive state.

yeah i still can’t formulate a response to that post but Cabbage it did not go unnoticed or at all unappreciated, i just can’t say words about it right now

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Branch Nvidian posted:

wildly unrelated to cat stuff, but human health important: that looks like a phillips respironics dreamstation cpap; were you aware of the device recall on those?

yes and they took loving forever to get my replacement to me and when they finally did they sent it to a previous address and i had to go to my previous landlord to pick it up. total rear end pain

Synthbuttrange posted:

Pudding and Bonbon greeted the new year fireworks by freaking out and hiding under the bed together. At least they’re spending time with each other

lmao pudbon………

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

he sat and watched my boyfriend clean dishes on this lil christmas cat towel lmao

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
youre doing great jet i love you

i also love all the other cattes here but shoutouts to jet in particular rn

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Kullik posted:

he sat and watched my boyfriend clean dishes on this lil christmas cat towel lmao

Good cat, obeying the occupancy markings

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

neongrey posted:

youre doing great jet i love you

i also love all the other cattes here but shoutouts to jet in particular rn

he walked into the office and saw that i'm at the pc and was like nah and left lol. he's being jet as gently caress today

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Gorgeous cat, total model energy.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Pollyanna posted:

he walked into the office and saw that i'm at the pc and was like nah and left lol. he's being jet as gently caress today

Didn't feel like competing for your affection, is cat won't fix.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Patio cat stopped by for dinner

https://i.imgur.io/2oO53NV.mp4

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Cool stray, do you know if they have a home or do they just lair up somewhere outside?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
caught up on almost 300 kitty posts wow i love all these good kitties and especially jet kitty

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

oh come on

dr steve !!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Boy howdy it's been a lovely past few months and today was no exception but I came home and Rokit insisted on laying in bed for a while as I pet him and that really helped.

Thanks for continuing to post excellent cats, everybody. Please keep it up in 2024.