Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best thing to drink at midnight?
Champaigne
Beer
Cheese
Beer/cheese dip
Bleach (Panthers fan option)
Liquified Tater Tot Hot Dish Casserole
I'm old and in bed by 10:00
View Results

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

For all the talk about the exotic pressures Flores is bringing they sure aren’t getting any actual pressure on Love, and it’s not purely because he’s getting rid of it quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
That’s the job I want

Bag-whacker

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

adaz posted:

so encouraging to see jordan adjusting at the los

https://twitter.com/KurtBenkert/status/1741660693936455771

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Anti-Hero posted:

I wonder what Rodgers is doing right now…

DMT

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

YOLOsubmarine posted:

For all the talk about the exotic pressures Flores is bringing they sure aren’t getting any actual pressure on Love, and it’s not purely because he’s getting rid of it quickly.

Love and the receivers aren't the only players on the Packers offense who have improved as the season has gone on. Rasheed Walker and Zach Tom have become very solid at outside tackle, and the team seems to finally be consistently playing Sean Rhyan at RG. Really the only "weak point" has been our center, and even then he's still somewhere +/- league average.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kurt ben-Kurt...

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Speaking of OL play, the Packers are utterly dominating at run blocking tonight. It's not just Aaron Jones being untackleable.

Wollawolla
Jan 15, 2007

Are you gonna smash my skull and breathe my blood-mist?

Anti-Hero posted:

Penning some anti-media manuscript for his next McAfee appearance. Hiring a writer for a good Fauci jab.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
These drives are gorgeous

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Wollawolla posted:

Penning some anti-media manuscript for his next McAfee appearance. Hiring a writer for a good Fauci jab.

Please, Rodgers would never take a jab.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Alaois posted:

Kurt ben-Kurt...

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

SKULL.GIF posted:

Speaking of OL play, the Packers are utterly dominating at run blocking tonight. It's not just Aaron Jones being untackleable.

The whole game is just the Vikings getting their asses kicked on both sides of the line with exactly the results you’d expect.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Anti-Hero posted:

watching people debating the flat earth on tik tok live and shaking resisting the urge to join the live and yell at a physicist

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
GODDAMN he was OPEN

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Anti-Hero posted:

He's been immunized...

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Lol, wiiiiiide open

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
30 TD passes!!!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
gently caress the Vikings

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
:fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::fork:

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Hell yeah Melton get that

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Wollawolla posted:

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Please, Rodgers would never take a jab.

:stat: :wal:

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Man, that was fuckin surgical

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

New Viking horn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Rack it the gently caress up

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Best. Game. Ever.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Wollawolla posted:

Or possibly watching this team and quietly seething.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
get wiped vikes

gently caress yeah

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hall of Fame

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The amount of Packers fans would have me think this is a home game.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

this is a rear end beating clinic

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
This feels slightly over

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

30-3 is this UGA FSU?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

adaz posted:

this is a rear end beating clinic

Step 1: Present rear end

Step 2: Get rear end beaten

Step 3: Profit

Xamboni
Dec 27, 2005
go pack!!!!!

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Android Apocalypse posted:

More Packers fans within a day's drive than Vikings fans.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

That horn is exactly the horn from the 2005 War of the Worlds but not, you inow, terrifying

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Android Apocalypse posted:

A lot of people from Wisconsin live in the twin cities because it's nicer than Wisconsin

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I just hope our basketball team can win gold.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

That car commercial pisses me off every time

Maybe poo poo wouldn’t be so expensive if you weren’t constantly over-ordering, restaurants don’t give you credit for cost when they hold an ingredient

The whole thing reeks of out-of-touch exec who hates the youth and their loving avocado toast, am I rite fellow fascists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Bip Roberts posted:

A lot of people from Wisconsin live in the twin cities because it's nicer than Wisconsin

It's not a bad drive from Green Bay / Madison / Milwaukee either.