Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Is Adam’s standup funny? He’s touring in my town in a few weeks

my friend saw him randomly in June and loved it while not knowing who he was. Adam's set was about Matty Healey, Taylor and ice spice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

i say swears online posted:

my friend saw him randomly in June and loved it while not knowing who he was. Adam's set was about Matty Healey, Taylor and ice spice
that set deadass sounds like it slaps

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

fr fr ong

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

this is a real article

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I’ve never seen David Cross do anything funny solo. I guess I don’t ‘get it.’ Same energy as Brett Gelman. At least iBrain was funny on comedy bang bang (RIP)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
want a green quarter

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Scionix posted:

I’ve never seen David Cross do anything funny solo. I guess I don’t ‘get it.’ Same energy as Brett Gelman. At least iBrain was funny on comedy bang bang (RIP)

Brett Gelman sets off my creep detector genes.Dude just has bad vibes.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
The only thing I can remember Brett Gelman in was an episode of Bored to Death. He wasn’t particularly funny but that’s a funny rear end show

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I watched Lemon and I had high hopes

He shits his self at least I think and does a cringe at a black BBQ

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

anyone got a Chappelle review

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i skipped around the first 20 minutes and then bailed. but in his defense, Chapelle would call me a *boooop*

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

i say swears online posted:

anyone got a Chappelle review

:whitewater:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Brother what you need is Dave Chapel (the church)

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Dokapon Findom posted:

Brother what you need is Dave Chapel (the church)

I know that's right

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/Ascendid_1/status/1741704856325263776

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/feraljokes/status/1741649421098713457

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

midnight snack 😋

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

I somehow find Jake far more physically repulsive than Stav. I guess it’s like comparing a pot belly pig to some sort if toad glistening with slime

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/BertChintez/status/1741561713734849000?t=toi_WQq-cXfygqZvTWklVw&s=19

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/notbenfish/status/1741589537678143610?t=kY0k39ylPvAoOJn3j8zwfw&s=19

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Can anyone generate a black or Chinese stav?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Can anyone generate a black or Chinese stav?

I'm thinking EDP445 and Pangzai respectively.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

I feel like Jake shouldn’t be allowed to use the “bust” word. That’s our word.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
Bust Fraud

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Flux Wildly posted:

I somehow find Jake far more physically repulsive than Stav. I guess it’s like comparing a pot belly pig to some sort if toad glistening with slime

:same: I think because overly long unwashed hair is worse than no hair at all

Dikkfor posted:

Bust Fraud

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Chappelle's special is kinda boring since it's mostly about hanging out with celebrity friends. he doesn't have much of a graspable viewpoint anymore, and it's accentuated by his custom blue collar shirt that makes him look like the richest mechanic on earth

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Don't you hate it when your lazy butler washes your sock garters and they're still covered with schmutz

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
I haven't seen the new Chapelle and probably won't because the last one I saw was pretty weak. His fixation/doubling down on the trans stuff is sloppy as poo poo. He doesn't even have any decent jokes about it, he just says poo poo like "haha trans people are so weird I don't get it isn't it weird haha" and it creates a black hole in his entire set.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Foppish Yet Dashing posted:

I haven't seen the new Chapelle and probably won't because the last one I saw was pretty weak. His fixation/doubling down on the trans stuff is sloppy as poo poo. He doesn't even have any decent jokes about it, he just says poo poo like "haha trans people are so weird I don't get it isn't it weird haha" and it creates a black hole in his entire set.

he knows he's 'known' for it now recently so this special peppers nonsequiturs about trans people throughout it. some are pretty witty but as a whole it's unnecessary and weighs the rest of the set down

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

Don't you hate it when your lazy butler washes your sock garters and they're still covered with schmutz

I also love the canyonero

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Flux Wildly posted:

Yeah he is thoroughly disgusting

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Yeah well he got to do two chicks at the same time man. By “do” I mean they stapled his balls to a board and made him eat his own cum.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

FishBowlRobot posted:

Yeah well he got to do two chicks at the same time man. By “do” I mean they stapled his balls to a board and made him eat his own cum.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I take it back I'm glad Jake blocked me on Twitter.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Gross!!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/VLONEPREDATOR/status/1741982100075811283?t=uF5DNOKNrciPbVLM4_JIBg&s=19

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Lmao

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

chinese stav fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

A jamel/Bobby Lee podcast would rule