Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
This is going to take a while, so you should get some snacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!
Dude, what are you dancing about, here? You're poor.

Edit: Isn't it clear that I'm just gonna completely f*urp* your rear end up, if you don't take three steps back? It's not, is it? You just look at me. Look at him lookin' at me!

SolarFire2 fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Dec 31, 2023

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Dat says da bibble

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

If I have someone staying at my place and I get them set up in the guest room I'm usually like "And if you need anything, there's some ants"

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
I was gonna name him Nathan. That's Latin for warm, by the way. Nathan Scott Phillips.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Lordy lordy look who is turning fortyforty

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
I love the athf episode with sirens because the sirens are voiced by Neko Case and Kelly Hogan and they're both awesome (and hilarious)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
Listen, man, I'm sorry you feel like I botched your operation, but the judge and the jury both agreed that I was drunk, and you pulled a gun on me and made me perform surgery on you because you didn't want to pay full price.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm getting drizunk in the brizain.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!! I have made love to this machine! And now upon retrospect I ask why?

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

My rear end has finally decided to eat my hand!

It hungers... for more!

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
BEBHOLD! There is a chance THIS will work!

Uhh, actually, you said "there's no chance this will work."

*looks at device, looks back* FOOL! This will NEVER work!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
You could poke em with a pillow and kill em

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Commence the Jigglin'!

and

Welcome, to this horse's anus

will forever be burned into my brain.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Please help us … save our craps

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

'My dad was an alcoholic-'

'-Moonoholic.'

'Whatever, he was dependent on moonohol!'

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses

Jeremiah Flintwick posted:

'My dad was an alcoholic-'

'-Moonoholic.'

'Whatever, he was dependent on moonohol!'

MY dad owns a dealership!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Alright fine gently caress it then, just say "here" and we will consider "here" to be short for "here I am, rock you like a hurricane."

You do as the scorpions have before you!

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

kefkafloyd posted:

MY dad owns a dealership!

dude, his dad OWNS a dealership

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

limp_cheese posted:

Commence the Jigglin'!

The Highlander was a documentary. And the events happened in real time.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far”, get it? And there is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
You're on the TV, man! Check out uh, channel... 666, that's weird.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!

Das Boo posted:

You're on the TV, man! Check out uh, channel... 666, that's weird.

Man, we should've cloned twenties. Jackson wouldn't have given a poo poo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

kefkafloyd posted:

I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far”, get it? And there is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!

Still cracks me up that https://aws.amazon.com/fargate/ is named after it

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
The entire extended conversation between the Broodwich dimension creatures. :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHvCVqnyfwI

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

AlternateNu posted:

The entire extended conversation between the Broodwich dimension creatures. :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHvCVqnyfwI

To be fair sunlight coming in through the brain jars sounds like it would be a fantastic aesthetic.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The part at the end of this week's Krapopolis with the gods seemed kind of redundant.

The first episode of Grimsburg is up on Hulu and it is excessively weird.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

Every time I see the commercials, I think they're giving Raphaël Ambrosius Costeau his own show. Not that I could ever see Martinase translating to broadcast TV.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
Odd that the NFT show would have an episode satirising new currencies.

Also these guys really really really loved the end tag from Community's DnD episode hey.

muscles like this! posted:

The first episode of Grimsburg is up on Hulu and it is excessively weird.

Not seen it, but you make it sound like "excessively weird" is a bad thing lmao

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I just don't know if it can maintain that level of energy for a series. Everything is kind of cranked to 11 and it is crammed with jokes. Like the main character does a mind palace bit where he's following a victim running from the killer but he gets winded and sweats through his vision shirt. Jon Hamm is definitely putting in an effort since he's actually doing a voice and isn't just "this character just sounds like Jon Hamm"

It just might be too kitchen sink-y with stuff like a cyborg partner and the ex wife reporter who was raised by bears and as such she has facial scars and an animal tracking tag in her ear.

Strange Cares
Nov 22, 2007

I mean, I'll check out Grimsburg, it's possible to handle a kitchen sink like that well, and if it's on network tv they'll have the episode count to at least try to. Honestly though seeing that trailer just had me wishing it was more Dicktown.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I have a bunch of stuff I've been meaning to watch but just wanted to have something easy going this week and instead of reruns threw on Krapopolis since you guys keep bringing it up. Voice talent doing some heavy lifting. Does the mom ever stop being Jessica Walters lite? I hate just about ever scene with her because it feels like they are animating a corpse. Overall it's much better than I expected and gotten a few laughs. There's still much better stuff on my need to watch list but they deserve way more attention than I gave this.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
This Netflix anime "Delicious in Dungeon" is rated MA for nudity and violence but so far it is extremely wholesome, something I could watch with my 8 year old daughter. Though they have only released 2 episodes so maybe it'll transform into Berserk + cooking monsters?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
My friend who’s read the manga said it’s wholesome throughout so I don’t have a fuckin clue really

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Turpitude posted:

This Netflix anime "Delicious in Dungeon" is rated MA for nudity and violence but so far it is extremely wholesome, something I could watch with my 8 year old daughter. Though they have only released 2 episodes so maybe it'll transform into Berserk + cooking monsters?

Unironically check adtrw for an immediate and accurate answer they've got a thread for it. I read parts of the manga and the stuff I remember is the dead bodies and I think there's a bath scene maybe? But again partial answer

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Benagain posted:

Unironically check adtrw for an immediate and accurate answer they've got a thread for it. I read parts of the manga and the stuff I remember is the dead bodies and I think there's a bath scene maybe? But again partial answer

One character has backstory about worrying they were served human flesh when they were in a starving situation, and the trope of sexy-ladies-who-lure-you-in-but-then-eat-you comes up, and the show is about eating the monsters you slay so~ turns out the 'sexy lady' is an illusion, they don't look that particularly human once dead and the cast eat the roe - fish eggs - and not the adult forms of the monsters in question anyway if I remember correctly.

Also I think some there may be some fairly benign, not-particularly detailed, National Geographic nudity of the Orcs in the dungeon who Senshi hangs out with. The Orcs aren't 'monsters', just a group who have moved into the dungeon, like Senshi.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

LashLightning posted:

One character has backstory about worrying they were served human flesh when they were in a starving situation, and the trope of sexy-ladies-who-lure-you-in-but-then-eat-you comes up, and the show is about eating the monsters you slay so~ turns out the 'sexy lady' is an illusion, they don't look that particularly human once dead and the cast eat the roe - fish eggs - and not the adult forms of the monsters in question anyway if I remember correctly.

Also I think some there may be some fairly benign, not-particularly detailed, National Geographic nudity of the Orcs in the dungeon who Senshi hangs out with. The Orcs aren't 'monsters', just a group who have moved into the dungeon, like Senshi.

Thanks! If it maintains its current tone I think it is a good family show.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

If I'm not really digging Arcane 3 episodes in, will the rest change my mind? Show looks great but I'm not connecting with any of the characters, I think the drama is contrived and it wallows in its misery too much. I ask here instead of the actual thread because I don't want to come off as a drive-by shitpost (yuck people's yums, as the kids say) and this one is more active.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!
Not to be too spoilery but Arcane's first season divides its narrative up into 3 ep chunks. You got through the first chunk, which is the setup. The next bit is the "real" story and the rest of the season proceeds from there.

If you like the visuals and are looking for an excuse to watch, I'd give it one more episode. If it's still not for you, it's not going to align more as the season goes on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Turpitude posted:

If I'm remembering right, it might get a bit scary for an eight year old. And, well, as you've seen, they do butcher animals sometimes. But I don't recall any real nudity in the manga.