Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

actionjackson posted:

isn't russell brand a sex pest

extremely so

i think Norman Finkelstein and Palestine both would be best served by not being associated with Russel Brand in any way if possible
he's just super poison in every way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

actionjackson posted:

Find me a Brit who isnt

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

moths posted:

So this is pretty much it for Israel.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

moths posted:

It's a unique problem to Israel, because so many of its citizens are effectively part timers with other choices. You can get away with this scrub leadership where your people have no other choice, but Israel is global Florida and the summer homes are on fire.

not only are a bunch of citizens just part-timers but from what i understand a bunch of the orthodox right-wingers don't participate in any state institutions like the IOF or civil service but have a stranglehold on the nation's politics. it's not a country that is built to last.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Dreylad posted:

not only are a bunch of citizens just part-timers but from what i understand a bunch of the orthodox right-wingers don't participate in any state institutions like the IOF or civil service but have a stranglehold on the nation's politics. it's not a country that is built to last.

they will debate points of religious law with Hamas and thereby drive them out of the land.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Dreylad posted:

That's because Shas et al have historically always been the kingmakers in the Knesset so they basically forced most of their religious ideology around, but happen to 'conveniently' ignore that most of the biblical and historical (Talmud, etc.) guys were soldiers, royal doctors, etc. during day life and they basically moonlighted as religious scholars.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Spergin Morlock posted:

im sure a few are going to actual florida as well lol

oh yeah, israeli branch of the family has been busing in wardodgers (they're all psycho zionists, just don't wanna fight)
i was on a flight from miami to Istanbul last week and there were still packed planes going both ways to/from tel aviv

minor anecdote: the israelis nearly caused a fist fight in the airport bathroom because they kept shoving past the line for the toilet stalls

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

im sure a few are going to actual florida as well lol

The Miami to Palm Beach area is full of Israeli expatriates (mostly in Miami to Ft. Lauderdale area places like Aventura).

Griz
May 21, 2001

https://twitter.com/AnimalFriendsAF/status/1741781778459726228

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

blessed

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Zedhe Khoja posted:

oh yeah, israeli branch of the family has been busing in wardodgers (they're all psycho zionists, just don't wanna fight)
i was on a flight from miami to Istanbul last week and there were still packed planes going both ways to/from tel aviv

minor anecdote: the israelis nearly caused a fist fight in the airport bathroom because they kept shoving past the line for the toilet stalls

look they simply have a 4000 year old claim to the shitter that supercedes your squatters rights and its antisemetic to deny it

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

FirstnameLastname posted:

extremely so

i think Norman Finkelstein and Palestine both would be best served by not being associated with Russel Brand in any way if possible
he's just super poison in every way

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Horseshoe theory posted:

That's because Shas et al have historically always been the kingmakers in the Knesset so they basically forced most of their religious ideology around, but happen to 'conveniently' ignore that most of the biblical and historical (Talmud, etc.) guys were soldiers, royal doctors, etc. during day life and they basically moonlighted as religious scholars.

They always came off as like something out of a parody

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

moths posted:

So this is pretty much it for Israel.

This whole military campaign was supposed to bolster confidence, but the longer it goes on, the less confident Israelis are. Nearly half a million have already hosed off back to Europe/Brooklyn, and they're going to have problems giving away settler slots.

Hitler 2 is absolutely destroying Israel and can't even see it. The whole country hinges on the idea that it's a safe, stable place for Jews - but leadership is committed to keep it locked in a losing war, actively disregarding / killing friendlies, and incapable of achieving military goals. It's "You're going to be safe if it kills you, which is likely." Which is neither believable or stable.

An external threat could be dealt with, or even used to strengthen national resolve. This is not what they're doing.

I said it before but bibi will feed every man woman and child he can into moloch's corpse grinder purely to save himself. no amount of lives, even of his own citizens, is too much to spend if it keeps him off the hook for even one more day

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Didn't know Finkelstein was a FREAKIN CHUD!!!

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

actionjackson posted:

He allegedly did a bunch of alleged rapes so a little bit more than a pest. hosed at least one minor too but that was legal because the UK is awful

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

drat, that sure is relevant to israel and palestine

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

bangers and mashposting

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

reuters paid a cartoonist to make a big animated tunnel cross section article for those of you looking for more bin laden fortress type art to make memes of
https://www.reuters.com/graphics/ISRAEL-PALESTINIANS/GAZA-TUNNELS/gkvldmzorvb/

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
giving rape a pass because the rapes didn't happen in I/P

some of you really are dumb assholes

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

yellowcar posted:

drat, that sure is relevant to israel and palestine

one of the most prominent pro-palestine voices in the media is going on a rapist's podcast

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

bangers and mashposting

Spotted dicking around

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

He allegedly did a bunch of alleged rapes so a little bit more than a pest. hosed at least one minor too but that was legal because the UK is awful

Brand had more evidence against him than the NYT does against Hamas

Go figure

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

actionjackson posted:

one of the most prominent pro-palestine voices in the media is going on a rapist's podcast

no one cares stfu

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

reuters paid a cartoonist to make a big animated tunnel cross section article for those of you looking for more bin laden fortress type art to make memes of

quote:

On Nov. 22, the Israeli army showed some news organizations a concrete-lined tunnel near Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza City that, it said, was a command post for Hamas fighters. The tunnel complex, which the IDF said was at a depth of around 10 meters below ground, featured a bedroom, a tiled bathroom, kitchen and meeting room.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

throttling a gazan demanding if they they condemn this podcast

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Hospital (actionable threat)

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Real hurthling! posted:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Finkelstein is a piece of poo poo and has been for awhile. just another dumb old useless rear end in a top hat

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

every time that dipshit's on a podcast it's just a succession of extremely boring stories from a million years ago told by the worst voice possible. awful little freak

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Hatebag posted:

every time that dipshit's on a podcast it's just a succession of extremely boring stories from a million years ago told by the worst voice possible. awful little freak

Dsyp

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

a falsehood! I'm actually very large!

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

finkelstein has as his policy that he'll go on pretty much any show to push his cause

the man went on piers morgan's show and has been trying to bait complete non-entities with a platform like ben shapiro into engaging him. it's pretty clear that he doesn't see his participation as in any way legitimising whatever platform he goes on.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

They also recreated an Islamic Nasheed to pray for world domination (artist's rendition):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ximxe4XtU

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
Finkelstein cares only for DTI and he should spread the word as far and wide as possible.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Norm should be contractually obligated to shut the gently caress up about anything else though.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Didn't know Finkelstein was a FREAKIN CHUD!!!

"Isn't so-and-so (whatever)?" is the most obnoxious style of post imo. I dunno man, maybe check the loving internet? :nallears:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

yellowcar posted:

no one cares stfu

i dont think so bitch

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

uber_stoat posted:

Norm should be contractually obligated to shut the gently caress up about anything else though.

he turns into a IDF solider around gay people or woman of Color

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.