Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

goatsestretchgoals posted:

that person rules and probably has massive loving forearms

I think they were using some kind of long-handled brush, there's no way their actual arms are that long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I've seen enough kung-fu and wuxia movies to know that I have no chance of defeating their spear style.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

LvK posted:

I've seen enough kung-fu and wuxia movies to know that I have no chance of defeating their spear style.

you should see his landlord

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Popeye the painter man

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

By popular demand posted:

E:
V1

V2

EE:

Also

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

:chloe:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
That's art

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

I will never tire of the “the longer you look at it, the worse it gets” genre of picture.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

I will never tire of the “the longer you look at it, the worse it gets” genre of picture.

Thumbnail: it’s by the windows, bad idea for a game people play drunk

Full-size: :stonklol:

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
So what gets you the most points: The LED screen, the head of someone indoors, smashing a window, puncturing electrical wires or managing to hurl a dart through a copper pipe(both gas and water varieties!)?

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Taking out the WiFi is like 700 points.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
It really is an incredible picture.

It's the kind of picture that you see in the "before" section of the incident report.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Wait is the dartboard hanging off the power cable?

Where is that orange cord going?

Is the conduit plugged directly into the other conduit?

Edit: oh poo poo there's two gas lines! I bet the upper one might be worth more points

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

PurpleXVI posted:

So what gets you the most points: The LED screen, the head of someone indoors, smashing a window, puncturing electrical wires or managing to hurl a dart through a copper pipe(both gas and water varieties!)?

effectively infinite points for knocking the TV and/or dartboard off the wall via load-bearing cable, depending on whether there's a "if something fails catastrophically and the game cannot continue, whoever hosed it up wins by default" hausrule

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Plus there's a table for people to sit at during darts for a "chicken contest"

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

PurpleXVI posted:

Cascade event taking out any 3+ of the above is like hitting the cork.

a (posthumous) winnar-yuo!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

PurpleXVI posted:

The immediate post-throw question:

“Got bullseye on WHAT???

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
This picture just gets weirder the more I look at it

Its hard to tell if the dartboard has ever been used at all, but its certainly never been used in that spot, because there aren't a bunch of pinholes in the wood siding surrounding it. Also I want to say its mounted either too high or too low, but I can't really tell because the flooring gives a weird perspective. To the left, I can't tell if thats a crooked shelf with nothing on it, or a sagging bench with framed pictures hung where someone would sit.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Vampire Panties posted:

This picture just gets weirder the more I look at it

Its hard to tell if the dartboard has ever been used at all, but its certainly never been used in that spot, because there aren't a bunch of pinholes in the wood siding surrounding it. Also I want to say its mounted either too high or too low, but I can't really tell because the flooring gives a weird perspective. To the left, I can't tell if thats a crooked shelf with nothing on it, or a sagging bench with framed pictures hung where someone would sit.

Almost like it was just put there for the sake of taking a funny picture. :thunk:

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Weeeeee!

https://i.imgur.com/IDqbJTr.mp4

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

goatsestretchgoals posted:

that person rules and probably has massive loving forearms

37th chamber of shaolin / 40 feet pole painter

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

From the horrible earthquake in Japan:

https://i.imgur.com/lyvhZiM.mp4

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
When the river's rockin don't come dockin

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s5dnt5TIV81z8c1s4.mp4

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Cartoon Man posted:

From the horrible earthquake in Japan:

https://i.imgur.com/lyvhZiM.mp4

They said it takes a day or two to get your land legs back ...

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

A JAL Airbus A350 collided with a Japanese Coast Guard DHC-8-300 after landing at Haneda Airport in Tokyo. All 379 aboard the A350 escaped safely, but 5 of the 6 people on the Coast Guard plane are confirmed dead with the pilot clinging to life. I wonder where the fuckup was and who was where they weren't supposed to be. Nothing graphic in the spoilered tweet, but since the Coast Guard folks have died I won't embed it.

https://twitter.com/mrjeffu/status/1742112340160676105

The Coast Guard plane was on its way to deliver relief supplies to Niigata/Toyama/Ishikawa :smith:

_____!
May 2, 2004

Can't dart there, mate

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Mr. Fix It posted:

A JAL Airbus A350 collided with a Japanese Coast Guard DHC-8-300 after landing at Haneda Airport in Tokyo. All 379 aboard the A350 escaped safely, but 5 of the 6 people on the Coast Guard plane are confirmed dead with the pilot clinging to life. I wonder where the fuckup was and who was where they weren't supposed to be. Nothing graphic in the spoilered tweet, but since the Coast Guard folks have died I won't embed it.

https://twitter.com/mrjeffu/status/1742112340160676105

The Coast Guard plane was on its way to deliver relief supplies to Niigata/Toyama/Ishikawa :smith:

The fact that everyone - 379 people - made it off the A350 is loving insane when you see the video of it bursting into flames during the landing. Huge testament to the skill of the crew and the modern airframe holding up long enough to get everyone off safely. RIP coastguard though.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

sorry about the poo poo cropping, stolen photo

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

took me a bit before I hit "oh god it's a water heater"

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Butterfly Valley posted:

The fact that everyone - 379 people - made it off the A350 is loving insane when you see the video of it bursting into flames during the landing. Huge testament to the skill of the crew and the modern airframe holding up long enough to get everyone off safely. RIP coastguard though.

Also I’m thinking that being Japan you had fewer people who were going to hold poo poo up grabbing their carryons from the overhead bin.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

RandomBlue posted:

took me a bit before I hit "oh god it's a water heater"

Omg it took me reading this to realize what I was looking at

I thought it was just the world's most inconvenient kettle lol

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

At the end of the day, a Watt is a Watt, and it even has the pressure bladder all sorted out. Looks good to me!

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Aramis posted:

it even has the pressure bladder all sorted out

:hmbol:

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Literal translations are fun, and my ESL is showing. Seems like you anglos boringly call that a thermal expansion tank.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Butterfly Valley posted:

Massive ‘W’ for firefighters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

https://i.imgur.com/0V8in39.mp4