Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Cactus Ghost posted:

i'm aware that there's a long-running sexist trope of snidely accusing women artists of not actually making yhe art they present as theirs, but if grimes actually wrote any of her good music then i am public domain mickey mouse
Seriously, what song by pop singer Grimes is considered good? I'd like to hear it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

holtemon posted:

Wow what an argument lol

Why are there no slow out of shape runners in Track and Field?

There's no lol here. He's saying that black people and women are too dumb to run companies.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Dr. Thoss posted:

life's a piece of poo poo
when you look at it
life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
you see it's all a show
keep on laughing as you go
just remember that the last laugh is on you

it really is incredibly unsubtle, to the point where one kind of has to question whether he really processed anything but the chorus, but they even do a round of "always look on the bright side of death"

he really is just the dumbest motherfucker

Elon: Wow!! Cool optimism!!!

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

My Spirit Otter posted:

oh man, i just picked up this game and forgot about the elon and grimes cameos. too bad they removed elon because it would be so satisfying to zero him

Play the DLC. Elon is there, and it's wonderful.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

tuo posted:

Play the DLC. Elon is there, and it's wonderful.

I have. Where is he? The cd project red folk claim he was never in the game and still isn’t, and the NPC who looked vaguely like him is different.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

rotinaj posted:

I have. Where is he? The cd project red folk claim he was never in the game and still isn’t, and the NPC who looked vaguely like him is different.

But also: https://www.ign.com/articles/elon-musk-was-never-in-cyberpunk-2077-cd-projekt-dev-says-despite-him-demanding-a-cameo

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

That is not in the dlc

The guy who people claimed looked like Elon was in one of the three game-start sequences, and was just some guy standing in the bathroom

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Oh my god just say it Elon, get it over with. You’ll feel better

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Can you imagine giving this much of a poo poo about the president of Harvard?

also #sports

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

250 million YPH (yaccs per hour)

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

JFC. I picked black people and women as low-hanging fruit examples. I didn't expect to be 100% spot on.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Tide has turned against Woke!

Elon will lead our glorious armies to VICTORY!!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Twitter/X is now worth under 30% of its original value thanks to Elon the Racist.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/02/tech/fidelity-again-trims-elon-musks-x-valuation/index.html

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
it's not fair to call elon a racist simply because he enthusiastically agrees with every racist comment in his timeline

we really cannot tell what his thoughts on the subject are

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

E the Shaggy posted:

Twitter/X is now worth under 30% of its original value thanks to Elon the Racist.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/02/tech/fidelity-again-trims-elon-musks-x-valuation/index.html

Is it insider trading if the guy who sharpens my saws gives me a heads-up about a bonesaw passing through the shop?

Asking for a friend.

010224_2
Jan 2, 2024
$44 billion

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

kazil posted:

also #sports

I swear to fuckin' nonexistent god, linda, how is this even a question? #goblue

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

010224_2 posted:

$44 billion

The amount you're going to spend on accounts here before you just give the gently caress up and go away? :confused:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

The amount you're going to spend on accounts here before you just give the gently caress up and go away? :confused:

is it elon

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Elon would require refinancing to afford all his SA reregs

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol they also half-assed put back headlines in tweets

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Biplane posted:

is it elon

Probably Seraph stepping out of their bitcoin wheelhouse for a change.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
no, this is a different forums-obsessed idiot, it's the guy who tried to sue the forums. "many posters have stated that they do not like or want me posting," &c

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Foo Diddley posted:

no, this is a different forums-obsessed idiot, it's the guy who tried to sue the forums. "many posters have stated that they do not like or want me posting," &c

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Muggsy Bogues was a legend

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

verbal enema posted:

elon has absolutely no idea who that is

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Noted short king Spud Webb, also.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

verbal enema posted:

When Mugsy and Manute were on the Bullets.....

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

rotinaj posted:

In the DLC, after the Lizzy Wizzy Concert, check her new date/bodyguard, what he makes money with, what his views are, what they say about their relationship, how he is modelled and how incredibly stupid he is. If that is not a dunk on Elon I don't know.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

tuo posted:

In the DLC, after the Lizzy Wizzy Concert, check her new date/bodyguard, what he makes money with, what his views are, what they say about their relationship, how he is modelled and how incredibly stupid he is. If that is not a dunk on Elon I don't know.

That sounds promising. I will have to look into that. Good thing I didn’t do that mission yet. Thanks!

Puckanas
Dec 11, 2004

An extraordinary moron!

Foo Diddley posted:

Wait, what? Where can I read about this?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3999483

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

kazil posted:

He's like 3 posts away from "Why is there no White Entertainment Television?"

Wow elon you should make one

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
and while he's at it, maybe he can get some able-bodied parking spots put in at walmart

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Also a White History Month

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

I excel at spending money on dumb poo poo, insane rereg poster guy should slide into my dms and see what we can work out.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

also, lol twitter ads

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Remember when elon realized he offered way too much for twitter, and tried to get out of the deal until twitter took him to court to force the sale? elon doesn't!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

we're losing money on every MB of bandwidth we use, but we make up for it with volume!!