Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I got a tour of the Academy archives earlier this year and they have a whole section of VHS, I wish I could get Gregg in there

Were they properly labeled? It's not a real movie archive unless each tape has its proper code, and most so called movie institutions have no idea how to do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Cognac McCarthy posted:

New season January 3rd, and for now we can all study the evidence and come to our own conclusions about Gregg's criminal negligence:
https://www.heinetwork.tv/episode/case-closed-breach-of-trust/

Gregg innocent!! Tim deep fakes that d"octor" footage and expect us to believe it??

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

lol

so glad we're back. this season is timed perfectly to lead right into the oscar special...

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Lol that was a great opening to new content

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Very excited for Joey Patron and the new movie insights he's sure to bring to On Cinema On Demand!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

joey heads rise up

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
https://www.heinetwork.tv/episode/night-swim-weak-layers/

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Finally some expertise on this show. Really liking Joey so far - glad he's not afraid to call out woke when he sees it either!

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Lmao the giant snake behind Gregg

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Well Joey really sold me on Night Swim, I'll have to check that out!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Thom and the Heads posted:

Lmao the giant snake behind Gregg

Such a great detail

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Lol Joey's top 4 actors Brando, De Niro, Pacino, DiCaprio

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

they only used it twice and i was already cracking up in anticipation of the music for joey's review

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I am so excited to finally know what movie to see this weekend!!!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
T. Amato, i'm dead hahaha

there 100% is going to be a tomato tamato joke

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

derp posted:

T. Amato, i'm dead hahaha

there 100% is going to be a tomato tamato joke

Father knows best. :)

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
is that a different actress playing kaylee?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

derp posted:

no she's just despirited and exhausted after having her host duties ripped away and watching helplessly as the show got less and less About The Movies

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

derp posted:

Bad enough they swapped Tim's actor with this greying boomer, they can leave Kaylee alone!

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Love that G. Amato was insistent that Gregg be a part of On Cinema On Demand because it just continues to make his motivations inscrutable. Does he like Gregg? Does he think Gregg knows about movies? Is he just a confused old man? Is he the devil sent to Earth to torment Tim for his many sins?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

You've gotta keep your hit franchise directors happy, at least until the Pep Boys movie comes out.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

every season Tim’s mission is to make himself look as off putting as possible. This season he looks like a college professor being investigated for an inappropriate relationship with a student

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Thanks to this Reddit thread, we finally have a conversion chart of stars to bags.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Joey Patron? more like Joey GO HOME. no movie experteese and AFRAID of arguing with a REAL BUFF like Gregg!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Mr. Amato was wise to keep Gregg around as a foil to the edge that Joey Patron brings to the review game

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Is Joey Patron from something else? I swear he came up on office hours? Or maybe an earlier season?

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
The reveal that the star rating is out of four instead of five made me laugh really hard.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
The start of the show seeing his red face I was already wondering what the next medical issue was going to be for him, never expected 10 hours per day of direct sunlight LOL - he's going to be getting progressively redder all season isnt he

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

derp posted:

The start of the show seeing his red face I was already wondering what the next medical issue was going to be for him, never expected 10 hours per day of direct sunlight LOL - he's going to be getting progressively redder all season isnt he

I'm very, very excited to see how red and grey he can get

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

derp posted:

While cutting back on food significantly lmao

LesterGroans posted:

The reveal that the star rating is out of four instead of five made me laugh really hard.

Lol yeah and then quickly trying to do the math

E: also Tim trying to name presidents on Mt Rushmore and Joey just saying "whatever there's 4" to stop Tim's struggle

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

They got the math right!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Gregg did!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ball-tanning Tim and Joe Patrogan as the new dynamic I don't think I would have called but that's on me

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

lol they took Gregg's bit of never getting to do his segments and transferred it to Kaylee

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

oh also I scrolled down and Tim and Gregg are participating in the comments thread. maybe they're trying to transfer their twitter dynamic over to the site, that would be cool

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

MacheteZombie posted:

Lol Joey's top 4 actors Brando, De Niro, Pacino, DiCaprio

The otatc cast gets more Italian every season

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Couple o' studs!

huh fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Jan 4, 2024

huh
Jan 23, 2004