Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tex Meth, Professional Stunt Man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

Benoit posted:

Dude’s got pretty nice teeth for a crackhead tbh

It's gotta be a veneer

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Makes sense, with bad teeth he'd be unemployable.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

It's gotta be a veneer
The tell for mediocre veneers is apparently when the two front middle teeth are exactly the same length as the other top front teeth. They should be the tiniest bit longer.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I didn't recognise that tattoo at first, giving me two distinct levels of cursed as I read the posts.

Is it too early to declare the happy couple as friends-of-the-thread?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Vampire Panties posted:

Mr and Mrs Meth, Tex and Crystal

Any relation?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Actually prefers crack if you believe it

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Waffle! posted:

Danny Devito reviews food.

Danny Defeeto

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

I must collect the gem from his chin in order to save the Gobbos

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Hirayuki posted:

The tell for mediocre veneers is apparently when the two front middle teeth are exactly the same length as the other top front teeth. They should be the tiniest bit longer.

I can always tell by the even and evenly white teeth plus they always seem to push the lips out a bit.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

UwUnabomber posted:

I just started getting mouth ulcers again for the first time since I was a teenager.

check out zilactin, both me and my mom get them and if you use a q tip to put some of this on the sore, it clears up a lot faster. real fuckin weird and grody though. but if you do it super early, it helps so much

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Both of them need to work on their decision-making

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
The map tattoo is the right way but it looks to me like the text on the cap and the text on the background sign are mirrored. Even the text tattoos look mirrored but I'm not sure what language. Not sure what is going on, but I have some doubts that this thing from internet is NOT a fully authentic document...!!!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Nenonen posted:

The map tattoo is the right way but it looks to me like the text on the cap and the text on the background sign are mirrored. Even the text tattoos look mirrored but I'm not sure what language. Not sure what is going on, but I have some doubts that this thing from internet is NOT a fully authentic document...!!!

:haibrow: the freebase pipe, the diamond, and the texas map (if they were real) are all exactly the same shade of black, and they're also perfectly executed. The teardrop and the sternum tattoos have the right mix of blotchiness and blowouts to be from a scratcher working on a tweaker in their kitchen

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Nenonen posted:

I think he has something written on his upper lip too, maybe arabic or tengwar or something, hard to make out

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Karate Bastard posted:

I think he has something written on his upper lip too, maybe arabic or tengwar or something, hard to make out

I think it's a trainer moustache

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
really hard to make out with

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Neat!

*Snaps picture

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Is there a term for :flipoff: but with feet?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Captain Hygiene posted:

Is there a term for :flipoff: but with feet?

flightless bird

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Fetishes getting very specific

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

This little piggy doesn't give a gently caress

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Cocaine toenail?

I mean have a good time and all, but that looks like it would be painful and eventually cause an injury.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Milo and POTUS posted:

Actually prefers crack if you believe it

It's a blended family.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Vampire Panties posted:

:haibrow: the freebase pipe, the diamond, and the texas map (if they were real) are all exactly the same shade of black, and they're also perfectly executed. The teardrop and the sternum tattoos have the right mix of blotchiness and blowouts to be from a scratcher working on a tweaker in their kitchen

Most of it looks like it was done with a Sharpie.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Struggling with sand? Got some sand on you and can't find a way to remove it?

Problem solved!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Stoatbringer posted:

Problem solved!

Scrubbing myself awkwardly with a dust mop: :argh: "There's got to be a better way!" :argh:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Brillo pad

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

I kinda wanna know how that photoshoot went down.

"More sand on that foot."
"No... more."
"I said MORE!""

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Is that some sort of additive for your pressure washer?

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!

Stoatbringer posted:

Problem solved!

Come on... Thats just mayo!

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I'm more interested in the Bug Cooling product on the bottom shelf.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ah poo poo my bad it's just polishing compound, so you can just

sand away.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I recall just using some basic home item like baby powder after the initial dry off. Or you know just exfoliate like hell.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
has no one heard of... water?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

WIFEY WATCHDOG posted:

has no one heard of... water?

Unless you have a LOT of water, it just makes the sand wet. If you're trying to put shoes back on or get in the car to go home from the beach it doesn't help much

Baby powder is absolute magic sand remover. Like freaky effective. I kept some in my car door pocket when I lived near the beach.

That's probably all that's in that Sand Remover

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

maybeadracula posted:

Unless you have a LOT of water, it just makes the sand wet. If you're trying to put shoes back on or get in the car to go home from the beach it doesn't help much

Baby powder is absolute magic sand remover. Like freaky effective. I kept some in my car door pocket when I lived near the beach.

That's probably all that's in that Sand Remover

hmmm, you are absolutely right.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Baby powder apparently causes butthole cancer so this is their attempt to pivot and sell the same stuff I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I don't put it in my butthole just on my feet

I think they've changed the formulation now anyway