Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/MovieMarvin/status/1742237491321536723

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I don't think that guy's ever seen a linebacker in his life

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Still waiting on the puppet wrestling reviewer to actually say a single bad thing about WWE ever

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Well, he said lineman, not linebacker. They don't look like linemen, either, but don't misquote his incorrectness!!!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rotinaj posted:

Still waiting on the puppet wrestling reviewer to actually say a single bad thing about WWE ever

I forgot I posted a puppet and was wondering what you were talking about because there is another pro wrestling reviewing puppet who was associated with WrestleJoy and is thus a more AEW aligned puppet wrestling reviewer.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

is there some other wrestler named Dusty Rhodes who I haven't heard of, to whom this poster might be referring? Because the one I remember had many qualities, some of them without peer in his field, but he definitely looked to me like an adherent of the extremely old-fashioned "rich foods, booze, and cigars" school of physical conditioning

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that guy didn't specify offensive linemen or defense. and whether they're edge rushers or not. look at this scary picture i found

i don't want to be scared by myself

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Cavauro posted:

that guy didn't specify offensive linemen or defense. and whether they're edge rushers or not. look at this scary picture i found

It's okay, Smoothe Dusty Rhodes can't hurt you

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lot of athletes built like WWA Yokozuna who got gassed standing upright

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Cavauro posted:

Thank you for posting something so beautiful.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

dusteh..

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

MassRafTer posted:

I forgot I posted a puppet and was wondering what you were talking about because there is another pro wrestling reviewing puppet who was associated with WrestleJoy and is thus a more AEW aligned puppet wrestling reviewer.

https://youtu.be/1K4BWYhTirg

Homeboy has got the brainworms bad

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Cavauro posted:

He says he will never die, daddy.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/wrestlingbubble/status/1742716575315055050

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

surprised he doesn’t have twitter plus

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Barely 36 hours out of the trainwreck at NOAH The New Year and people are already wanting wrestlers to perform on broken ankles again.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

drat, now I'm thinking about a Yokozuna-sized Eddie Kingston and how even more awesome he would be

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

Well, he said lineman, not linebacker. They don't look like linemen, either, but don't misquote his incorrectness!!!

tbf I don't know American football, so I thought they were synonymous, my bad

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

The difference is that a lineman needs you more than wants you, but he wants you for all time

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Lamuella posted:

The difference is that a lineman needs you more than wants you, but he wants you for all time

Eddie Kingston doesn't need a small vacation

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

SatansOnion posted:

is there some other wrestler named Dusty Rhodes who I haven't heard of, to whom this poster might be referring? Because the one I remember had many qualities, some of them without peer in his field, but he definitely looked to me like an adherent of the extremely old-fashioned "rich foods, booze, and cigars" school of physical conditioning

yeah, but he's probably not referring to the one i know. the other one i know was a 2x NCAA (division 3) national folkstyle wrestling champion and he was just a lil feller at 130-something pounds. he coaches wrestling in iowa

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/CerooleanBlue/status/1742884878264500626

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

"Oh, you like Bryan Danielson? Well when's the last time you thanked Brie for driving him to the airport? gently caress you."

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I miss when the off-brand muppet who said the dumbest poo poo was Arlo

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
:eng101: ackshually this is Bryan’s fourth Tokyo Dome match ever.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/AnnetteReid247/status/1742899983710298287?s=20

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

No, sorry, it's important Brie's contribution to Bryan's Tokyo Dome shows is acknowledged. :colbert:

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Bryan is 100% returning to the Tokyo Dome, he's just going part time/special attraction after he "retires"

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

rotinaj posted:

https://youtu.be/1K4BWYhTirg

Homeboy has got the brainworms bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwrUY6Ni_iA

Dude needs help and he needs to get out of the Corncob cult.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
What a sack of poo poo

apophenium posted:

It's okay, Smoothe Dusty Rhodes can't hurt you

Also don't listen to this poster, Smooth Dusty Rhodes is Real and he can hurt you, and will, because he wants to

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Comment section is perfect for this thread (and sad). They are all garbage

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Bryan got himself booked for Wrestle Kingdom and couldn't even secure his wife a spot in the Ranbo. Sad.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Vandar posted:

if anyone's curious, don't click this, it's just awful misogynistic injokes

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Vandar posted:

Nothing screams "incel" louder than being unable to criticize a woman without going after her looks.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Powerful brain

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

MassRafTer posted:

Powerful brain

Mfs like... lemme check my notes... Roddy Piper, Randy Savage... oh, forget it he's a paid blue check mark either too stupid to know what he's saying or just outrage farming for that extra $40 from Elon.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dawgstar posted:

Mfs like... lemme check my notes... Roddy Piper, Randy Savage... oh, forget it he's a paid blue check mark either too stupid to know what he's saying or just outrage farming for that extra $40 from Elon.

he's Ice Cube's son lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Dawgstar posted:

i think that's ice cubes kid whos an actor, or someone impersonating him lol

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
I’m not saying Roman should work every house show, but I would like to see a champion defend his title more than once every six months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
For some reason I'd parsed that as the guy defending Hogan's record by saying constantly defending the belt regardless of venue was more noble since it meant everyone got to see a belt defense.