I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

LookieLoo posted:

That's a terrible name for a ship

Shadic is a much better name yeah.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

LookieLoo posted:

That's a terrible name for a ship

My real life name I found in a Harry Potter ship because the writer liked Harry Potter and Ghost Recon because my name was one of the snipers due to a friend who worked at Red Storm and was getting names from anyone he knew.

That one name in that game, at two separate companies, had one employee that came up to me and said "Hey did you know your name was in...".

No one ever brought up my name from that ship. I only found it randomly on fanfiction ~2013. I would actually be excited if someone remembered it to be honest :madmax:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Is there a word which encapsulates the simultaneous desire to know more, but at the same time to not?

Samovar fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Dec 30, 2023

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Usually it's an Epic Rap Battle

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
What are they gonna rap about? Bragging about being a racist or how many rapists you’re friends with respectively?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

emSparkly posted:

What are they gonna rap about? Bragging about being a racist or how many rapists you’re friends with respectively?

Didn't know that about Scott the Woz. But I don't really know a lot about him.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

That album cover always grossed me out, I know what it is but it still fucks with me

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

TontoCorazon posted:

That album cover always grossed me out, I know what it is but it still fucks with me

To: TontoCorazon
From: EVIL Gibson
Subject: re: bloody orifices

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

EVIL Gibson posted:

To: TontoCorazon
From: EVIL Gibson

Lol

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gDZzZ18kqk

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Dec 31, 2023

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
these thumbnails lined up in a funny way

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I never thought about how phallic tornadoes are before. Seems ill advised to give one a bj though.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Dixville posted:

I never thought about how phallic tornadoes are before. Seems ill advised to give one a bj though.

In the video it was about someone giving a blowjob in a car while a tornado was happening and continuing to give a blowjob while flying through the air. The term "jawboning" was used.

But I digress.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
oh man oh drat
better hope that eel's friendly

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Vinny would let a tornado suck him off :hai:

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Avatar dimensions if anyone wants

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Uuuuuugh. Can people please stop telling people to run Windows 3 in dosbox 4 seconds after discovering it's technically possible? It absolutely sucks. You should be using PCem or something.

He's not even using Dosbox-X or Staging! It's a loving 5 year old build!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

emSparkly posted:

Uuuuuugh. Can people please stop telling people to run Windows 3 in dosbox 4 seconds after discovering it's technically possible? It absolutely sucks. You should be using PCem or something.

He's not even using Dosbox-X or Staging! It's a loving 5 year old build!

Yes this is clearly the problem.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
How do I play Lego Island on my windows 11 pc

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

same but Ski Free. I'm finally going to outrun that yeti!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

thisi s probably just a 'fly me to the moon' thumbnail lol

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

[Stretched]

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

dank

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte: