Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Toplowtech posted:

Yep. In the couple Ghislaine/Jeffrey, I will be honest: Ghislaine always looked more like the handler to me. He may have played the role of the billionaire playboy but that's mostly because the US Elite wouldn't get close to a women out of fear of another "Madam Scandal". US media are such cowards about saying anything bad about any billionaire, Jeffrey being the face and mask of the operation and Ghislaine being the over-competent brain makes far more sense.

I'm glad someone else has said this because I've thought about that recently too and it might explain why she yet lives and jeffrey is dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

bedpan posted:

I'm glad someone else has said this because I've thought about that recently too and it might explain why she yet lives and jeffrey is dead

She is deep state royalty and he was a nobody from nowhere, and while the vampire pedophiles have no true loyalty to each other killing a Maxwell might be a no-no. She saw what happened to her dad, she knows to shut the gently caress up.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

my bony fealty posted:

She saw what happened to her dad, she knows to shut the gently caress up.

she pushed him off the loving boat imo.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

bedpan posted:

I don't think there's any doubt that whatever hierarchy there may be, she's at least two rungs above him. Also he got sloppy and too highly visible to be useful anymore.

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

mdemone posted:

I don't think there's any doubt that whatever hierarchy there may be, she's at least two rungs above him. Also he got sloppy and too highly visible to be useful anymore.

I figured it was an intentional display of force to remind other assets that they, too, could be suicided. Probably helps reassure concerned clients that any compromised assets would be quickly dispatched.

Speaking of which, I’ve always assumed that there were other assets—but are there? Epstein was kind of an open secret but off-hand I can’t think of any billionaire playboy types with known affinities for beautiful women on the younger side.

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

dead gay comedy forums posted:

it's loving hilarious that the whole early pandemic got this thread on overdrive with trueanon and people were already hammering THREE YEARS AGO that "of course that these chucklefucks are ALL coopted by the loving Mossad"

I am just loving lmaoing out here because of loving course the American establishment is having a doozy with Palestine because they are all had, but at the same time, very much likely that Netanyahu et al have bullshit on their own that the Americans know about so it is just a mutually assured epstein blackmail turbo ratfuck megabomb ready to go rn lmao

AND ALL OF THAT BECAUSE OF ANTICOMMUNISM

There's a Mark Fisher quote I like that goes something like "conspiracy theories are simply the ruling class expressing class solidarity", and I think this Epstein stuff allows us to turn that on its head and understand it in the sense that the ruling class shows class solidarity through conspiring against eachother as individuals, ie through blackmail etc, to keep itself in lockstep in order to advance its interests as a class

This made a lot more sense in my head idk

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mdemone posted:

to quote Oscar Wilde:

To lose one convicted high-profile pedophile with connections to foreign intelligence in a suspicious prison suicide is unfortunate to lose two is careless.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

The Top G posted:

Speaking of which, I’ve always assumed that there were other assets—but are there? Epstein was kind of an open secret but off-hand I can’t think of any billionaire playboy types with known affinities for beautiful women on the younger side.

lol

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Fascinating, I had never read this before.

I always figured Mossad was responsible for Epstein’s whole career, from being hired as a math teacher without a degree, to landing at Bear Stearns and becoming partner within 4 years, but this indicates that he didn’t link with Maxwell until the mid 80s, and Maxwell was apparently his link to Mossad.

Was he recruited by intelligence after becoming a wealthy finance guy?

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Who, Musk? He’s a client, not the fixer.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

The Top G posted:

I figured it was an intentional display of force to remind other assets that they, too, could be suicided. Probably helps reassure concerned clients that any compromised assets would be quickly dispatched.

Wexner. Brunel.

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
Peter Nygaard too

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

multistability posted:

There's a Mark Fisher quote I like that goes something like "conspiracy theories are simply the ruling class expressing class solidarity", and I think this Epstein stuff allows us to turn that on its head and understand it in the sense that the ruling class shows class solidarity through conspiring against eachother as individuals, ie through blackmail etc, to keep itself in lockstep in order to advance its interests as a class

This made a lot more sense in my head idk

Which we know of in a tonne of other contexts. We know that flag officers in the Victorian and Edwardian Royal Navy had to join the Freemasons to prove they were trustworthy, for example. That can be written off as a fairly harmless eccentricity, but we know of major incidents, including those that resulted in the loss of life, that were handled through Masonic backchannels rather than the Board of Admiralty, Royal Navy chain of command, courts martial or Parliament. Resignations were handed in as a result of those closed door discussions rather than anything that saw the light of day.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Oh, I can think of at least one former President who fits the bill

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

comedyblissoption posted:

drawing lines between the words mossad epstein and palestine until i go insane

Pal-epstein... Robert Maxwell pushed off the Mossad-deck of his yacht... (adds Iran to the board with question mark)

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

neutral milf hotel posted:

the ICJ has a chance to do the funniest thing when Dershowitz shows up at The Hague to represent Israel

Dersh walks into the courtroom, Chris Hansen comes out from behind the judge's chair.

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013
Why invite Nobel laureates to your island? Is this more of Jeffrey's eugenics nonsense or is there some useful reason to have them there?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Votskomit posted:

Why invite Nobel laureates to your island? Is this more of Jeffrey's eugenics nonsense or is there some useful reason to have them there?

Having blackmail material on anyone of influence is useful

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Votskomit posted:

I'm guessing to lend credibility to your sex slave island and entice your real targets to attend.

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
I imagine Nobel laureates are very influential within their fields and then if you're the one pulling their strings you are de facto influential in that field

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/rasta_dad/status/1742741116183793920?t=WMGqGbmpZYO9Xy7OU5TSIw&s=19

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

The Top G posted:

Fascinating, I had never read this before.

I always figured Mossad was responsible for Epstein’s whole career, from being hired as a math teacher without a degree, to landing at Bear Stearns and becoming partner within 4 years, but this indicates that he didn’t link with Maxwell until the mid 80s, and Maxwell was apparently his link to Mossad.

Was he recruited by intelligence after becoming a wealthy finance guy?

Jeff started as a facilitator/pimp for Barr and others at the school. He graduated from that to then being a provider/facilitator to a wider network with connections and higher pay/commissions then eventually got recruited for the big time basically doing the same thing. But the financial stuff....easy way to explain and obfuscate the money for his services. Adding the blackmail becomes a no brainer once a certain level of society is pierced which then requires someone to oversee and manage the risks.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

I’d assume most of these types of networks are more distributed and don’t have such a singular high profile face. Maybe brunel et al fit the bill but they appear to be in the same network

See also the finders, franklin credit

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I don't think most of this stuff usually operates at such a public-facing level. I'd guess most of the time the people on the schmoozing side have more good sense than Epstein did and understand that too much visibility will end badly. You'll be a liability in the end and then you're killed.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Is there a way to make sense of Epstein through the case of earlier networks like the Cleveland Street Scandal?

I think people (rightly) focus on the pedophilia angle, but it's also something that makes you subject to blackmail because it's so taboo. In earlier times, just having extramarital, then homosexual, sex had the same effect, so I wonder if there are more similarities than differences here. I suppose what I'm asking is, if pedophilia is the object, historical examples are rare. If a market for illicit sex, blackmail and elite networking are the real driving forces, maybe it's worth seeing it that way. If that's the case, Epstein doesn't have to be any more of a genius, or any more important, than Charles Hammond, who was just some guy who happened to get a reputation in elite circles for running a discrete male brothel.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Jeff started as a facilitator/pimp for Barr and others at the school. He graduated from that to then being a provider/facilitator to a wider network with connections and higher pay/commissions then eventually got recruited for the big time basically doing the same thing. But the financial stuff....easy way to explain and obfuscate the money for his services. Adding the blackmail becomes a no brainer once a certain level of society is pierced which then requires someone to oversee and manage the risks.

In the era Epstein started out, I believe the intelligence community was still innovating ways to keep its budgets off the books. It would make sense if that's the primary operation his sponsors were looking to run, but then they recognized other possibilities.

Also for alternate public-facing networks, Jared Leto seems like a good bet.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Epstein getting to play at being a math and financial genius was a perk of the job. Just like getting to be a movie star is for others.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Frosted Flake posted:

Is there a way to make sense of Epstein through the case of earlier networks like the Cleveland Street Scandal?

I think people (rightly) focus on the pedophilia angle, but it's also something that makes you subject to blackmail because it's so taboo. In earlier times, just having extramarital, then homosexual, sex had the same effect, so I wonder if there are more similarities than differences here. I suppose what I'm asking is, if pedophilia is the object, historical examples are rare. If a market for illicit sex, blackmail and elite networking are the real driving forces, maybe it's worth seeing it that way. If that's the case, Epstein doesn't have to be any more of a genius, or any more important, than Charles Hammond, who was just some guy who happened to get a reputation in elite circles for running a discrete male brothel.

yeah, consider that the mafia & cia blackmailed hoover with a photo of him blowing his assistant for 36 years until his death.
i think this also dovetails with the results of operation midnight climax where gottlieb dosed people with acid in an attempt to get sexual blackmail material and to make them more pliable for getting pumped for information (among other things).
there are probably networks working all angles of human sexuality that are a liability; gays, pedos, cheaters, johns, etc. even epstein was working multiple angles because some of the women he was pimping out were adults so they were working the extramarital stuff

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

https://x.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1742833466730050012?s=20

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021
michael jackson got named. wondering how the "MJ IS INNOCENT" guys will take this

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

The faves, they are being implicated!

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

https://x.com/MeAloneInMyMind/status/1742718435954765860?s=20

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol

great username
Dec 28, 2023

DERSH LMFAO

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
https://twitter.com/crackconnoisser/status/1742919893438394585

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Is there a list of new names somewhere?

great username
Dec 28, 2023

https://twitter.com/wrb91/status/1742888944365150215

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

It’s not like Matt Groening would have known about Epstein’s island or anything

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Trabisnikof posted:

It’s not like Matt Groening would have known about Epstein’s island or anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

alex jones released a videogame where a boss is a naked sax playing bill on top of the epstein island temple?