Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Punished Turtle posted:

yup time to free this poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

err posted:

cspam has been dead lately, especially noticeable as west coaster

free them all

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lpzie posted:

it's time

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

err posted:

free them all

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Caro will buy the forums and then croup will be freed

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

a posting jubilee is a righteous necessity

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I defer to croup on the matter

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

free him + make him an admin

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

err posted:

free them all

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

dead gay comedy forums posted:

a posting jubilee is a righteous necessity

the only cspam posters freed by past jubilees were *checks notes* turt the cow-bomber and rime the made in abyss fan. jeff's a cop, only the posters discord assets with easy blackmail get released

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Mr Hootington posted:

The aids posters won so we get 4 megathreads and nothing else.

if you think about it, megathreads are just chat threads

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Weka posted:

if you think about it, megathreads are just chat threads

no poo poo

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

aw frig aw dang it posted:

heck, just make him an admin. already shown a wonderful ability to post through the leper's colony, improving everyone's leper's colony experience.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
croup and ckf were two of the best posters cspam had ever seen

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
bump

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

yeah

Top Gun Reference
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Looks like we've got consensus.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Marxism thread is real bad recently, Jeff let a R&&&&& frolic

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Looks like we've got consensus.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Al! posted:

croup and ckf were two of the best posters cspam had ever seen

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

free paul

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
uncritical support for croup

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Marxism thread is real bad recently, Jeff let a R&&&&& frolic

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

what's it called when 99% of a community wants something and those that can make it happen (and aren't part of said community) don't make it happen ?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Lpzie posted:

what's it called when 99% of a community wants something and those that can make it happen (and aren't part of said community) don't make it happen ?

its called fascism and its epic

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

is he free yet

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

you know, you (the admins) are allowed to be human. my mom used to ground me for weeks, taking away my console games, when I got Fs in school. by the end of the first day, she'd let me go free. this is a good system. try it.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Lpzie posted:

i rmeember when jeff took over and said he would let the subforums do their own thing, now look at how many permabans happened over soft stuff.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lpzie posted:

democracy, sweatea.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

the moderationt eam of this website sat down at a long table with a big chair at one end (we leave it empty for Jeffrey out of respect).

we had a serious discussion. the answer that we cant just yet because users who are obsessed with this website must be separated from it for their own good. its a delicate procedure and there is no exact comparison but it is like prying apart a set of conjoined twins with a crowbar or large fork and if you end the operation too quickly they will simply snap back together like a rubber-band and stick even harder.

we are at a very critical stage of the operation. jeff is tugging real hard on the giant crowbar / wedge and grunting + sweating. soon croup will be free (of his obsession with this website). and then he will soar to new heights.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

just think of how sweet it will be to read a post, and not just a pm, from our dear brother croup

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

just think of how sweet it will be to read a post, and not just a pm, from our dear brother croup

hmmm

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

free brother coughfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Another day and the tyrants keep him imprisoned.