Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

War and Pieces posted:

"lying dog-faced pony soldier"

Look, fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
was it ben carson who has the story about how he would have been a murderer if it wasn't for god giving his target a belt buckle or whatever

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Kitfox88 posted:

was it ben carson who has the story about how he would have been a murderer if it wasn't for god giving his target a belt buckle or whatever

Ben Carson Defends Himself Against Allegations That He Never Attempted to Murder a Child

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Ben Carson said that the way to stop mass shootings was having the victims mob rush the shooters

Ben Carson said that the Pyramids were built to store grain

He was a great addition to the 2016 primary, 10/10 candidate, he should run again

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

quote:

Friend Ben, came the response - Not Spoken, but... felt

lmfao

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Herman Caine dying of Covid he got at a Trump rally and his Twitter account just keeping on posting

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I'm still convinced he got this from Civilization

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

StashAugustine posted:

I'm still convinced he got this from Civilization

oh haha yeah you do get granaries along with the ability to build the pyramids in civ2. you're 100% correct.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
The idea of the pyramids being granaries actually goes back hundreds of years; supposedly they were used to store all of the extra grain from the years of plenty mentioned in Genesis. Of course it's still a ridiculous idea since we have actual written records from back then explaining how and why the pyramids were built. The Bible mentions nothing about pyramids being granaries, despite everyone calling Carson a "biblical literalist" for saying it.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
well the bible also claims a lotta wild poo poo like that the jewish people were enslaved by egypt

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Ben Carson said that the way to stop mass shootings was having the victims mob rush the shooters

He was a great addition to the 2016 primary, 10/10 candidate, he should run again

November 2016 I was on a european river cruise with my in-laws. It was basically all american seniors. Went to bed thinking Clinton would be president, woke up to my horrified wife screaming and turning on the tv. It was a bizarre day. I remember walking around St. Stephen's Cathedral in a fugue state. Someone was tuning the organ so there was just long droning notes being held for ages. It was like something out of an overrated movie.

Anyway some bitch on the bus was talking about how Trump was going to have the BEST cabinet like that genius Ben Carson. My wife and I cackled. I guess he got the last laugh.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

genericnick posted:

Herman Caine dying of Covid he got at a Trump rally and his Twitter account just keeping on posting

the rally that killed him being a sparsely-attended and desultory failure where protestors outnumbered attendees by a sizable margin

the sparse attendance leading to them deliberately crowding everyone as close together as possible in the front rows to make it look bigger in photos, all but guaranteeing a mass infection

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

https://twitter.com/Karl_Was_Right/status/1570314755167997952

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Yeonmi Park turning herself into a horrifying plastic doll

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

my bony fealty posted:

Yeonmi Park turning herself into a horrifying plastic doll

While this is funny, I don't remember a non plastic version? Didn't she get the plastic with the gig?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

poverbs

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
The Twitter Files

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Captain Hotbutt posted:

The Twitter Files

MATT TAIBBI

(You have to imagine this being said in the fashion of the Matt Damon puppet from Team America).

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

haha

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

prince andrew said he could not have gotten sweaty with a child sex abuse victim because the horrors of the falklands war rendered him unable to sweat

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

You were at my wedding, Denise

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Dinesh, you're gay

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Eat This Glob posted:

prince andrew said he could not have gotten sweaty with a child sex abuse victim because the horrors of the falklands war rendered him unable to sweat

He got better though

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Dinesh, you're gay

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

when obama was scared the republicans were gonna paint him as a black communist so he got old segregationist biden on board and after he was elected they kept saying he was a black communist so he set a record for deportations and then they finally came around and recognized him as the reagan republican he is and we all lived happily ever after

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
The rock thinking he could run for President with the slogan "less noise, more poise" then being involved in MBS's weird North American propaganda tour and posting an IG photo of them drinking the rocks tequila, causing a minor scandal that a saudi royal is a hypocrite

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

George W Bush becoming a painter and doing veterans portraits

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

the rock breaking news of the assassination of osama bin laden on twitter

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
the john cena one is funnier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6maL6gq6qME

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

George H. W. Bush throwing up on the Prime Minister of Japan too

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

yeah this video rules

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

net work error posted:

George W Bush becoming a painter and doing veterans portraits

his art show being sponsored by Boeing.

a war criminal painting portraits of their own soldiers crippled at their behest and having them displayed in a gallery courtesy of an arms manufacturer.

l

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Animal Friend posted:

his art show being sponsored by Boeing.

a war criminal painting portraits of their own soldiers crippled at their behest and having them displayed in a gallery courtesy of an arms manufacturer.

l

The most american story ever told

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

how did that leak come about anyway, obama admin -> some republican -> (trump) -> vince?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/898601973934465024

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

The Top G