Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Thank God it's Friday. Got some serious plans. Got pizza on order and planning to watch point break with friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I'm doing a horrible job at work but there's only a few hours left and I can bail on it, the magic of Friday

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
there is no doubt that gwen stefani went to epstein island, extra horny st. james

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:morning:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I'm doing a horrible job at work but there's only a few hours left and I can bail on it, the magic of Friday

Maybe you should use today for learning and development so you can do a better job next week

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Feels like Sunday
Everyone slept in until 10am today and we had a big English breakfast and now been lazing on the couch playing mario. Feels good but weird!!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
happy nerd you fridays

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Work pooping, I'm work pooping ( sung to the tune of Iggy Pops Nightclubbing)

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Tried to work but can't because of beauracracy and security settings, thinking of just calling it a day

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
TGIF. goddamn

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Maybe you should use today for learning and development so you can do a better job next week

Smugworth a corporate toadie, shan’t say I’m surprised.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

satanic splash-back posted:

Tried to work but can't because of beauracracy and security settings, thinking of just calling it a day

Hands are tied, nothing you can do :shrug:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I've made it through this week without getting mad at my stupid job or losing my cool once. It's pathetic to say but that's a pretty big deal for me

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Konar posted:

I've made it through this week without getting mad at my stupid job or losing my cool once. It's pathetic to say but that's a pretty big deal for me

Progress is nothing to be ashamed of imo

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

last night i made chicken souvlaki skewers w a nice greek salad and some pita for dinner (2nd dinner actually)

today work is buying lunch for us. jimmy the greek. i brought chicken & rice for lunch but hell LETS RUN THAT poo poo BACK. round 2 of chicken souvlaki, salad and pita lets go!!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

getting my bulk on on a friday

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I wish your GI tract the best of luck sir

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i like savaki on sega saturn

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental posted:

I wish your GI tract the best of luck sir

bro my digestive system is generally happiest when i'm eating poo poo ton of mediterranean food

gotta be made right tho

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ive basically never had to worry about digestive issues. 5 star shits from a bulletproof gi tract :thanks:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
good 4 u. i got the squirts

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Seamlessly integrating an 11pm taco bell run into my diet, laughing and pooping totally normally the next morning

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5wW8N4pt3U

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
My new years resolution was to quit coffee and switch to tea. Honestly I think the Brits may be onto something. I can drink like 3 cups of English Breakfast and I don't get a sugar crash or caffeine crash

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hollismason posted:

My new years resolution was to quit coffee and switch to tea. Honestly I think the Brits may be onto something. I can drink like 3 cups of English Breakfast and I don't get a sugar crash or caffeine crash

I love English breakfast but it gives me horrible heartburn, same with Irish breakfast

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I love English breakfast but it gives me horrible heartburn, same with Irish breakfast

Thats strange do you drink it with creamer? I've heard of coffee but never tea giving heartburn

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Try Welsh lunch or Scottish supper tea.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

Try Welsh lunch or Scottish supper tea.

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

black coffee remains elite

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

black coffee remains elite

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hollismason posted:

Thats strange do you drink it with creamer? I've heard of coffee but never tea giving heartburn

Usually just black with a little sugar

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Tea is the drink of kings. Coffee for working stiffs

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm sure smuggies drinks coffee with 6 cream 9 sugar

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
tea is for moms coffee's for dad. that's how i thought of it growing up. same with mozart and beethoven, respectively

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Smuggles delicate tastebuds couldn’t handle the rich full bodied taste of coffee

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Smuggles delicate tastebuds couldn’t handle the rich full bodied taste of coffee

yup. tea drinker, no question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i drink whatever sounds good but i put in cream and tons of sugar cuz i'm a sweet toothed bitch