Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Kale posted:

Did Elon actually not spend last night shitposting and reply guying in a full throttle culture war trans panic or have the usually aggregators of his activities just not posted the summaries yet?
have fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
He's gonna keep bugging Mark Cuban about a team he doesn't even own anymore

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I love the idea of CHUDS on Twitter just slamming the ‘Grok, make me an argument’ button because they are just that loving lazy

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Musk has repeated the "it takes 30 years to make a doctor" line and it's neither clever nor true. Even if all the childhood years of interest were relevant (they aren't), we already have hundreds of thousands if not millions of people who have or had an interest in becoming doctors who couldn't pursue it because placement was limited or they just didn't have the means to pursue higher education in the first place. It's prohibitively expensive to get higher education unless you're already wealthy or willing to get into massive debt so many people don't bother and that means we'll slowly start running out of people who can do those jobs. That's exactly the kind of thing people have been warning about for decades and we can't even manage to get a half-hearted student loan debt cancellation passed

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

kazil posted:

have fun

kazil - thank you for doing this everyday, but also - it's okay to take a break if you want to. Like, there's no way that this constant wading into Musk's horrible tweets can be good for your mental health.

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

...! posted:

He's gonna keep bugging Mark Cuban about a team he doesn't even own anymore
Bob Iger can breathe a sign of relief.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

sure ok

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Remember those stories of Facebook moderators beginning to believe the conspiracy theories they were hired to prevent spreading on the platform? That's Musk. Maybe he didn't believe some of this stuff in the beginning, but all the assclown poo poo eventually sinks in.

Musk 3 years ago might have been able to keep a relationship with his trans daughter. Musk now has no chance. He's a true believer at this point.

And to the guy who asked about Zuck, he has 50.01% of Facebook stock. He's effectively veto proof.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

lol at musk just moving jealously from billionaire to billionaire, railing against them making an enemy for life, then moving into another when he gets bored

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Spoiler alert - this is not a thing that they are working on. And if by some slim chance this actually becomes a thing and supplies lovely AI-generated arguments for both sides, we're just gonna get another wave of chuds getting mad at Grok for being woke.

On the long list of things that I hate about this fucker, it's how often he replies to and praises things that he said himself, like with the Musk University bullshit. It's like he found a sadder way to suck his own dick in public.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
How the gently caress anyone could be transphobic when your own god dam kid is trans is beyond me.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Tai posted:

How the gently caress anyone could be transphobic when your own god dam kid is trans is beyond me.

Unfortunately, considering just how large a proportion of homeless youth are LGBTQ, Musk isn't exactly that big an exception when it comes to being an absolute garbage person of a parent. What does make him an unfortunate exception is the size of his reach he has with his platform to spread his anti-trans bullshit.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Tai posted:

It's easy when you see your children as property and not children.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Tai posted:

tells you everything about what kind of father he is really. Kids are just a mobile containment unit for his genes, he doesn't care about them beyond that

Ranger Vick
Dec 30, 2005

kazil posted:

god he's still going

Don't mind me, just going to go buy Harvard with its $50 billion endowment. Any day now, just wait for it.

Want to see what kind of majors/classes you could get at the Elon Musk university. Advanced Shitposting, The History of Divorced Dad Energy, Failson 101, Liberal Tears Evocation....

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Krispy Wafer posted:

Remember those stories of Facebook moderators beginning to believe the conspiracy theories they were hired to prevent spreading on the platform? That's Musk. Maybe he didn't believe some of this stuff in the beginning, but all the assclown poo poo eventually sinks in.

Musk 3 years ago might have been able to keep a relationship with his trans daughter. Musk now has no chance. He's a true believer at this point.

And to the guy who asked about Zuck, he has 50.01% of Facebook stock. He's effectively veto proof.

yeah. i think in an attempt to be the next clyde cash, elon kinda broke his brain hard on chud poo poo since chuds liked to love bomb him. as stated earlier he is also big brain contrarian idiot rear end in a top hat so he believes anything that sounds alternative. there is some alternate universe where he is some dirtbag lefty or goes full weird tankie.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Krispy Wafer posted:

I feel like Musk was a garbage person the entire time, he just kept his feeling infairly well. He yanked that mask right off once he felt like no one's going to stop him.

Armitage fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jan 5, 2024

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Trump couldn't even sustain a university lol but okay good luck Elon

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Tai posted:

It's exactly WHY he's gone full anti-trans. He believes that his offspring couldn't possibly choose to be this way and was instead INDOCTRINATED by the wicked WOKE MIND VIRUS.

It's a way to protect himself from being told he's a giant piece of poo poo.

"I'm not a giant piece of poo poo, it's the MIND VIRUS!"

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

Dick Fontaine posted:

normal people simply refuse to associate with such as this

their loss though

Apparently women at MIT found out Stallman has a phobia of plants or something so all the female professors/staff at MIT used plants defensively by having lots of plants in their offices or even wearing plants in some cases to keep him from propositioning and/or groping them

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Tai posted:

There's a lot of bullshit around trans kids and their relationships to their parents, especially around "my child is my property and if they don't do what I say they should they're like a broken toy" type poo poo. For someone like Musk, a child isn't something you love unconditionally and want to see happy, it's a piece on a chessboard to be used how you see fit, and if it disobeys, somebody did something.

Squibbles posted:

Apparently women at MIT found out Stallman has a phobia of plants or something so all the female professors/staff at MIT used plants defensively by having lots of plants in their offices or even wearing plants in some cases to keep him from propositioning and/or groping them

Stallman is such a weird dude. Like, obviously not to the level of his sexpestery, but the way he browses websites is some weird poo poo:

RMS posted:

I generally do not connect to web sites from my own machine, aside from a few sites I have some special relationship with. I usually fetch web pages from other sites by sending mail to a program (see https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/womb/hacks.git) that fetches them, much like wget, and then mails them back to me. Then I look at them using a web browser, unless it is easy to see the text in the HTML page directly. I usually try lynx first, then a graphical browser if the page needs it.

Neito fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jan 5, 2024

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

The CHUDS he's been trying to court fundamentally hate Elon almost as much as they do (((others))). They always have. They just give him a pass on two things:

1) He makes libs angry.
2) He gives them a platform to be nazis on.

Appart from that, they absolutely revile everything he's about.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Quote != edit, damnit

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

I.e. “pay attention to me daddy Elon!”

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/steinkobbe/status/1743270967483269312?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Aramis posted:

Quote != edit, damnit

Actually, it is

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

...! posted:

Actually, it is

Concerning

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Steadiman posted:

tells you everything about what kind of father he is really. Kids are just a mobile containment unit for his genes, he doesn't care about them beyond that

Reality:

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

"For a couple of month" has me believing its Elon even more though.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Steadiman posted:

could be worse, he could use his son like a living blood bank.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

JossiRossi posted:

It's easy when you see your children as property and not children.

You can see in the Diablo screenshot that he has his kid in his lap, as a prop. He doesn't give a poo poo about them, only what they can do for him.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

PhazonLink posted:

could be worse, he could use his son like a living blood bank.
That comes later

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Spoiler alert - this is not a thing that they are working on. And if by some slim chance this actually becomes a thing and supplies lovely AI-generated arguments for both sides, we're just gonna get another wave of chuds getting mad at Grok for being woke.

On the long list of things that I hate about this fucker, it's how often he replies to and praises things that he said himself, like with the Musk University bullshit. It's like he found a sadder way to suck his own dick in public.

seconded, it is the most annoying thing about him. he can't even post his own quotes with commentary, he has to reply guy himself

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Thora posted:

I.e. “pay attention to me daddy Elon!”
Tim Pool is just upset he has to wait in the queue like the plebs for his cybertruck and doesn’t have Elon personally making sure his order goes through.

Catturd thinks electrics are for libs, and may have too many DUIs to drive one anyways

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Oof first losing Tim Pool and now catturd2 (again)?

Who's gonna abandon Elon next? Ian Miles Chunk?

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

mannerup posted:

Tim Pool is just upset he has to wait in the queue like the plebs for his cybertruck and doesn’t have Elon personally making sure his order goes through.

If only daddy Elon paid attention to him and filled his passive-aggressive request for one cvbertrvkkk, now, he’d be happy finally.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

mannerup posted:

Catturd thinks electrics are for libs, and may have too many DUIs to drive one anyways

Glad to see Tim STILL doesn't understand what a reservation is after all this time.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

holtemon posted:

Oof first losing Tim Pool and now catturd2 (again)?

Who's gonna abandon Elon next? Ian Miles Chunk?
IMC will be the last one in the bunker when they hand out the cyanide pills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
during the most recent advertiser exodus tim pool (claimed) to give musk like 50 000$ when he only got a twitter payment of 5 000$. maybe tim pool should pay 10 times the price of a truck to get one truck?