Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawson
Apr 21, 2006

You're right, I agree.
Total Clam

Brrrmph posted:

If it’s not a pain, could I do four of the X-T1 batteries? I don’t need all of them! Shipping to 55426.

I wouldn't mind taking some either. shipping to 08550. They're wasabi batteries I assume?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D
EDIT : Nevermind.....

darkhawk fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Sep 8, 2023

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Hey y’all I’m still here. It’s just been rough. We had to put our dog down last week and then one of our cats today. Needless to say life has been rough. I’ll still get this shipped out this week.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

removed

blue squares fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Sep 7, 2023

destructo
Apr 29, 2006
Hi!

I'd like to purchase a FujiFilm X100 of some sort. I'd prefer an X100F if possible, but open to other models depending on the price. Looking to purchase within the next 6 weeks or so.

Show me what you got!

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
edit: nevermind!

Turd Nelson
Nov 21, 2008
Hey Folks, i'm selling my E-M5 III as i upgraded to an E-M1.

https://imgur.com/a/xnRJB2g

(~17k shutter count ) - $520 (shipping is included in price to CONUS!)

Used Condition

Camera works perfectly

There is a very thin crack that developed on the base (see two photos) when I bumped the camera against a hard surface. The included grip has a full-metal baseplate and should remove any doubts about future accidental bumps.

The top of the camera has a few scuffs

comes with additional accessories:

3rd party braided strap

Haoge HG-EM5III Quick Release Plate Camera Bracket Holder Hand Grip

Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack), Dual Charger

OEM Battery and charger

Turd Nelson
Nov 21, 2008
i'm also selling my Canon EF 35mm F/2 IS USM. Price is $300 and includes free shipping to CONUS!

https://imgur.com/a/dHgaWIC

Turd Nelson fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Sep 30, 2023

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
Interest check for my 3d printed Kraken 612 camera w/ rodenstock grandagon-n 90mm f6.8 lens, fotoman universal viewfinder w/ 612 90mm mask, and voigtlander cold shoe rangefinder
Info on the camera: http://frozenphoton.com/kraken/

I never quite got the hang of the 612 aspect ratio and Its just been sitting in my closet

sample image:

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
How much are you looking to get? I'm interested but I don't know how much I can justify spending right now

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

big black turnout posted:

How much are you looking to get? I'm interested but I don't know how much I can justify spending right now

The lens alone seems to go for ~$300-500 depending on condition and I'm including a voigtlander cold-shoe rangefinder and a fotoman universal viewfinder with a 90mm 6x12 mask. I'm pricing it to sell though so I can put the money into my fuji kit.
I'm asking for $500 shipped.

here's an imgur album of detail shots if you want https://imgur.com/a/vV7Ei2C

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

Turd Nelson posted:

i'm also selling my Canon EF 35mm F/2 IS USM. Price is $300 and includes free shipping to CONUS!

https://imgur.com/a/dHgaWIC

Still available?

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

theHUNGERian posted:

Anyone interested in a GW690II? CLA was done over 1.5 years ago, but even so T mode does not work and 1 s shutter is closer to 1.5 s or 2 s.

Any interest at $400? I absorb shipping and pp fees.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Anyone in the US looking to sell a Fujifilm X-E1?

Turd Nelson
Nov 21, 2008

Lucid Nonsense posted:

Still available?

Hi Lucid, yes it's still available. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

Turd Nelson posted:

Hi Lucid, yes it's still available. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Does Paypal work for you?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
I have a Ricoh GRIII STREET EDITION for sale. I am in Europe (Spain). I suppose I will ship it to anywhere in the EU. I ask for €850 €700 shipped.

I bought it new in March; it has taken less than 1000 photos. I believe it to be in perfect condition. I have all the original packaging and charger and little plastic bags and twist ties and everything. Since it is the STREET EDITION it comes with two batteries (you're going to need them lol), a leathery case, and an extra ring thing in case you don't like the STREET EDITION orange one.

There is nothing wrong with it; it just isn't the camera I need I guess so I haven't been using it.

Oh, it also has a screen protector on it. It is so spotless I couldn't remember if I had put one on. I am not going to try to take it off.

other people fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Dec 17, 2023

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Beve Stuscemi posted:

Anyone in the US looking to sell a Fujifilm X-E1?

Man I have one of these with the original lens and box but I am in Spain and shipping it to the US would be very €$€$ and a royal pain. Also the last time I used it I realized that the scroll wheel on the back had stopped working.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
thinking about buying my first legit camera (Panasonic Lumix G9) but not making any urgent decisions.

do camera markets have good holiday sales?
is it worth waiting for black friday/cyber monday?
is it expected that prices will drop significantly soon since the G9 Version 2 was recently released?
How's the used market on MPB.com?

Turd Nelson
Nov 21, 2008

Lucid Nonsense posted:

Does Paypal work for you?

Yup PayPal works for me! Please pm me if you want to move forward and I'll be much faster in responding!

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

ProperCauldron posted:

thinking about buying my first legit camera (Panasonic Lumix G9) but not making any urgent decisions.

is it expected that prices will drop significantly soon since the G9 Version 2 was recently released?

You may get a better answer to this in the gear or mirrorless threads. I can only speak for Nikon that their holiday deals are usually modest but better if they’re trying to clear aging stock before new models are released in the spring. Could be some good ones this year.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

ProperCauldron posted:

I paid about the same for my g9 a while back, but the current new price of under $900 is pretty incredible for the amount of camera you get. I don't think you'll see anything under $600 used for quite a while, but it might be worth monitoring the new price over the next couple months.

unrelatedly, anyone got a WR pentax lens to unload? I've mostly been using old manual pentax-a and pentax-m lens with my KP, but I want a cheap, weather-resistant beater lens to use with it sometimes. the DA 18-135mm for ~$130 is what I've been eyeing on ebay, but I'd be open to something else

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

rohan posted:

Really Right Stuff BH-55 Ball Head with Full-Size Lever-Release Clamp (Chrome) - $200USD
Bought this when I had delusions of getting into 8x10, but it pairs really nicely with my 4x5.

Rohan is a chill dude and I have paid him for this ball head.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

Stevie Lee posted:

unrelatedly, anyone got a WR pentax lens to unload? I've mostly been using old manual pentax-a and pentax-m lens with my KP, but I want a cheap, weather-resistant beater lens to use with it sometimes. the DA 18-135mm for ~$130 is what I've been eyeing on ebay, but I'd be open to something else

I've got a 20-40 but that's probably above "cheap."

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

Look, if you had one shot
or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

:siren:"THEIR":siren:

DkHelmet posted:

Rohan is a chill dude and I have paid him for this ball head.
The money’s been received and the item has been sent :)

BabyJebus
Jan 19, 2006

Stevie Lee posted:

I paid about the same for my g9 a while back, but the current new price of under $900 is pretty incredible for the amount of camera you get. I don't think you'll see anything under $600 used for quite a while, but it might be worth monitoring the new price over the next couple months.

I have the DA L kit lenses that came with a K-50, 18-55 and 50-200, both WR. Let me know if you're interested and I can post a pic. I also have the K-50 body if anyone else is interested.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

rohan posted:

The money’s been received and the item has been sent :)

Received in good order. I am currently happy.

DeNofa
Aug 25, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Free to a good home, just pay for shipping if you don't mind

Fuji X-T1-3 batteries. Been sitting for about a year but I am sure they are still good.

BTR-BLF19-JWP for a Panasonic G9 camera

I'll take the remaining 126 batteries please! Sending PM.

DeNofa
Aug 25, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Looking for either a Fuji XF 18-55mm or a Sigma 18-50mm X-mount. Anyone have either before I hit ebay? Thanks!

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

ProperCauldron posted:

i pulled the trigger on this

it was at $897 the last couple of days (other stores too), then it dropped even more in the last couple hours.
https://camelcamelcamel.com/product/B08FCXCD93?context=search

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
hell yeah, that's a steal

BabyJebus posted:

I have the DA L kit lenses that came with a K-50, 18-55 and 50-200, both WR. Let me know if you're interested and I can post a pic. I also have the K-50 body if anyone else is interested.

i ended up finding a good price ($90) on a 18-135, so I'm set for now until i inevitably decide that i need the 77mm

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Nov 22, 2023

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Interest check on a Nikkor 50mm 1.8G ? ($150cad, you pay shipping or local pickup)

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'
edit: Sold off-site for $250

It's time to part ways with my Nikon D5500. It's still in great shape, shutter count 9104. No lenses (I can recommend a few from experience), but includes two batteries and two SD cards. Asking $350 plus whatever shipping is from zip code 27519. Can email or DM.

dupersaurus fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Jan 5, 2024

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

other people posted:

I have a Ricoh GRIII STREET EDITION for sale. I am in Europe (Spain). I suppose I will ship it to anywhere in the EU. I ask for €850 shipped.

Is anyone interested in this? Am I asking too much?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

other people posted:

Is anyone interested in this? Am I asking too much?

I found a camera shop here selling the GR III for €870 so I will lower my asking price to €700 shipped in the EU.

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
Anyone looking to sell a fuji 35mm f1.4 R? Trying to upgrade from my 35mm f2 WR

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

I am trying to unload:

Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AI-s: $100
Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AI-s: $300
Hasselblad 60-120 mm f/4.8 FE (does not have a shutter, so it will not work on 500-series cameras, only on 200/2000 cameras with a focal plane shutter): $600

PM me if you are interested and please make an offer if the prices don't seem right.

theHUNGERian fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jan 3, 2024

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
snip

Ziggy Smalls fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jan 12, 2024

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

If you decide you want to split any of it up, I’d be interested in the Pentax 28mm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D

Ziggy Smalls posted:

Film Pentax kit $225 shipped https://imgur.com/a/AU5XhyK
Black MX film body fully repaired and CLA'd February 2023 and original leatherette replaced with real black leather. There's a dent in the pentaprism which doesn't affect function and a decent amount of brassing.
SMC Pentax-M 50mm f1.4 w/ front cap. Glass has zero scratches and the body has scuffs consistent with age but nothing significant.
SMC Pentax-M 28mm f2.8 w/ both caps. Glass has zero scratches and the body has scuffs consistent with age but nothing significant.

I'm not very familiar with film however....this is intriguing.
However, I have a question.

I have a Pentax/Asahi Super-Takumar 50 F1.4, that is M42 mount. I believe that the camera above is K mount, correct? Would the lens work with that camera? I'm guessing, from what I can gather, I'd need an adapter perhaps?

Just curious. As I'm semi-interested. Not that I'd use the lens I have over hte one you have above included with it, but it's more just an interest/curiosity, since I've got that lens on hand already and have used it quite a bit with my Sony cameras.

While I say semi-interested, biggest issue is I wouldn't be able to purchase it for a few weeks (wife's car needed $2k to pass inspection. blah). But maybe early/mid February? After I get my tax return. If it's still here and available.