Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The 7th Guest posted:

but if you're just doing it for fun or as a hobby, then yeah, it'd be weird if you weren't making videos you enjoy, though sometimes if you want to do a topic or specialization for fun, you might be surprised at what audience could show up, if you've found an underserved niche

You also don't know when they're going to turn up. One of my videos was a stupid 40 second clip of a super annoying bootleg battery powered toy based on an old Japanese cartoon about a robot cat which I uploaded so I could show it to a friend online (this was in the days before facebook) and it sat practically unwatched for 15 years until the algo suddenly started pushing it via 'suggested video' and it blew up

I'm assuming that a really popular channel released a video with similar keywords which was enough to get my lovely vid pinged by the algorithm. I also got 47 new subscribers, lol

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Jan 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

The 7th Guest posted:

on the career standpoint though, it feels like a lot of creators end up having to circle the same material if it's what people are searching for. like, when Ukelele Apology happened, it felt like nearly every single creator on Youtube did a video about it. imagine being the 53rd person to do a video on the same subject, when all other observations have been made, because it's the only way to please the algorithm and land on people's home page. just seems kinda miserable to me
You've basically described Twitter, which encourages this on an individual level.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

You also don't know when they're going to turn up. One of my videos was a stupid 40 second clip of a super annoying bootleg battery powered toy based on an old Japanese cartoon about a robot cat which I uploaded so I could show it to a friend online (this was in the days before facebook) and it sat practically unwatched for 15 years until the algo suddenly started pushing it via 'suggested video' and it blew up

I'm assuming that a really popular channel released a video with similar keywords which was enough to get my lovely vid pinged by the algorithm. I also got 47 new subscribers, lol

Time to get the patreon going and cash in

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Youtube essayist Sarah Zedig/@letstalkaboutstuff just wrote an informative post serendipitously on this very topic:

quote:

[Jeffiot, the guy who made the video on the skull trumpet gif] went from having just over 5k subs when i first started writing this draft on December 22nd, to exceeding 50k less than two weeks later, with the skull trumpet vid itself sitting pretty at over a quarter of a million views, the most of anything on his channel by several orders of magnitude. i mention all this because i think it typifies The Grind, on youtube but also as one working in any creative economy online (if you utter the phrase "content creator" at me i'm going to erase you from history). getting started as a video essayist, you will pour your heart and soul into videos that almost no one will watch. you will try to chase the algorithm, and it won't work. you will try to make something just for you, and it also won't work. some vids will break through more than others, but the progress will be achingly slow to the point of feeling nonexistent. you will do this for months and months, in some cases years, and you will ask yourself always... is it worth it? am i just dumping my art into an uncaring void for no reason?

i speak here from personal experience. i posted my first proper video essay in December 2013. i didn't have a real Hit until five years later, with a defense of a ContraPoints video in September 2018, which was successful in part because it was amplified by Natalie Wynn herself. but even then, it took until March 2019 before my video about The Politics of the McElroy Brothers took off (this time thanks in part to a lot of visibility gained from guesting on Hbomb's DK64 nightmare stream) and really pushed my subscriber and patreon numbers into "can actually pay some bills with this" territory. prior to both of those moments, i was convinced that i was at an insurmountable dead end. so you see, sometimes "luck" is getting a boost from popular strangers at the right time. while i did not expect the ContraPoints defense to gain any traction at all, the McElroy vid was weird in that everyone i talked to about it in the months before its release was immediately excited by the pitch. a rare case where i had reasonable suspicion that This One Might Be A Hit. but even then, i figured it would fail. when it didn't fail, in both cases, there was a terrible temptation to pivot my entire creative focus to just doing More Of What Worked. unfortunately for my wallet, i'm constitutionally incapable of making good business decisions, and so generally failed to fully take advantage of those opportunities in the ways a Mr. Beast might advise. but i also happen to think that it was the right call to not make those pivots. i would hate to be stuck just making response videos, or pigeonholed as the "politics of [podcaster]" gal. i stand by those videos (i think the McElroy vid still has some of my funniest jokes), but neither of them is particularly the kind of thing i would like to continue making in perpetuity. and anyway, you can't chase what works, because "what works" is always changing. unless you want to make half of your job studying the ebbs and flows of the Greater Video Essay Marketplace, only suffering and ruin lies down the path of trying to reproduce viral success.

There's a decent bit more than just this, too. It's an very interesting read!
https://cohost.org/vidrev/post/3962917-video-essay-roundup

i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

God damn it, where are my ant keys?! I'm gonna miss my flight!

Alaois posted:

i like that guy who makes videos about Balearic slings

Same. Legit, I have always been fascinated with rock slings since I was introduced to them at the age of 8 by playing Ultima 4 on the NES, and found the Archaic Arms channel videos about Balearic slings a few months ago. I have since spent 22-ish bucks on jute twine and have braided over a dozen or so slings. They work, too! I doubt they’re amazing quality, but it’s been a delight to finally pick up a hobby I have been wanting to try for decades. Doubly good for being so cheap of a hobby; literally just $22 Canadian and I still have a buuuuuunch of twine left to make some more slings.

That said, I started looking into this in earnest during the 2020 lockdown; it’s been a frustrating hobby to try and pursue because the only people who I could find talking about it were survivalist groups, who are perceptibly more skewed towards shithead whackjobbery than swords guys. It’s a shame Shadiversity is still kind of “THE YouTube Sword Guy” even though more people are beginning to smell the crap he spews.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I have a random final fantasy 15 bug video that Youtube decided years later needed to be super popular https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BX3NVC5aAw. I still get a random massive influx of viewers for it occasionally.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I wonder if that's spillover from FF16 being super successful and having a ton of popular videos about it

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
My two most popular videos are 5 second Simpsons clips from 13 years ago.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Hey thats more than me.
All I do is just upload hyperspecific videogame music

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

I love editing, I wish I still had a cracked copy of After Effects though.

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

In terms of not creating content to appease the algorithm, I tend to find the algorithm itself obnoxious. You click one 2 minute comedy video and then you're barraged with 70% comedy videos. Same with whatever else. I will go in clearly knowing what I want to watch, like, I'm in a game reviews mood can I just get a list of mandalores nearest neighbors to browse. Oh, word? Only individual videos and only filterable by terms that frequently have nothing to do with the actual videos that appear under that filter? I can't even pick which filters appear, it's just some rng seed of 15 things I've watched before?

Used to be able to go to a YouTuber and then go to the channels pane to escape this by seeing what channels your favorite creators are subbed to, but it feels like any autonomy in trying to discover stuff is increasingly stripped out of the app to force you to interact with the algorithm. Have to go to places like this thread, the essay library, reddit to find new voices organically.

Imagine data shows forcing you into the algorithm increases the amount you watch, but engaging with it much always tends to foster dissatisfaction for me.

bird. fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jan 4, 2024

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back
My ship of love is ready to attack

bird. posted:

In terms of not creating content to appease the algorithm, I tend to find the algorithm itself obnoxious. You click one 2 minute comedy video and then you're barraged with 70% comedy videos. Same with whatever else. I will go in clearly knowing what I want to watch, like, I'm in a game reviews mood can I just get a list of mandalores nearest neighbors to browse. Oh, word? Only individual videos and only filterable by terms that frequently have nothing to do with the actual videos that appear under that filter? I can't even pick which filters appear, it's just some rng seed of 15 things I've watched before?

Used to be able to go to a YouTuber and then go to the channels pane to escape this by seeing what channels your favorite creators are subbed to, but it feels like any autonomy in trying to discover stuff is increasingly stripped out of the app to force you to interact with the algorithm. Have to go to places like this thread, the essay library, reddit to find new voices organically.

Imagine data shows forcing you into the algorithm increases the amount you watch, but engaging with it much always tends to foster dissatisfaction for me.

That's pretty much also been my experience. It doesn't help that almost any recommendation algorithm on a major platform I've had to engage with is really bad at actually showing you new and interesting stuff, and instead just kind of keeps throwing you around the same ecosystem of stuff that's the most popular within a niche. I've tried a couple of sites for recommending books to broaden my horizons a bit, but after entering a list of the novels I've been reading recently it just spits out a list of other novels by the same authors, or the most obvious and prominent works in the fantasy genre that I would already have been aware of normally. It's also why I refuse to engage with TikTok on any level, since it strips out almost all capacity to not engage with the algorithm.

The one thing I've noticed Youtube has started doing that I actually appreciate is throwing in random, recently uploaded videos of songs in my recommendations sidebar that typically have under 1,000 total views. This is what I ultimately want out of a recommendation algorithm: A system that highlights content that is similar to stuff I already enjoy, but that I wouldn't have been aware of otherwise.

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

YouTube is definitely not the worst of its peers, in fact it might still be the best platform in this regard, but it used to be better, like just had better features which the paring down of is worrisome.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Talking about small channels pursuing niche interests the algo directed me to this guy who does in-depth production histories of the people who make music for the hardcore rhythm game crowd

Leaf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-uNxMyheig

Frums
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moYoJWf9sIg

Silentroom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th-c6okksMU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

bird. posted:

YouTube is definitely not the worst of its peers, in fact it might still be the best platform in this regard, but it used to be better, like just had better features which the paring down of is worrisome.

The switch to pushing Shorts so hard is really worrying and annoying. Thankfully Youtube doesn't seem to have cracked the secret recipe for how to make their version of the infinite feed as good as TikTok and Instagram Reels.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

bird. posted:

well put. It's been a long time since I had something suggested to me that I wanted to watch, other than more videos from the channel I just watched.

fez_machine posted:

Talking about small channels pursuing niche interests the algo directed me to this guy who does in-depth production histories of the people who make music for the hardcore rhythm game crowd

Leaf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-uNxMyheig

Frums
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moYoJWf9sIg

Silentroom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th-c6okksMU
Whoa, it worked out for you! nice. Thanks for passing these on

The search results do usually serve up something watchable on whatever topic I search for though. I'd say it's a bit of a mixed bag, really. Trying to divine what's going on behind the curtain, and catering to those ideas seems like a good way to be led down some ugly paths, and a good way to find a lot of disappointment.

B33rChiller fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jan 5, 2024

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jan 9, 2024

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Kim Justice posted:

TBH it can be kind of a challenge to go straight in to a popular or crowded topic where you're going to be competing with soooo much related videos every day. Relatively speaking the BOTW video seems to have done ok compared to the other two, Animal Crossing would understandably be a letdown. I wonder if the thing with Candy Crush is "are you going to get the sort of people who have an interest in Candy Crush to watch that sort of video?". I don't know if that sort of casual audience has many people who'd happily watch a near 30-minute video examining/about the game, regardless of quality. That said it IS only 3 days old, so really it's still at a stage where anything could happen. When you're at this stage it's all about experimenting with things a bit, seeing what sort of vid works for you, and also...yeah, being consistent with it too definitely helps. It's best not to think too much about the algorithm right now, really -- no, it's not likely to be shadowbanning you or anything. You may well find the algorithm suddenly shines upon you one day and you're not entirely sure why, and it's not even necessarily for something new that you've done. Also, it does seem as though the algorithm lately is picking up vids from small channels (should be stressed this is never an exact science -- just based on the sort of thing people are seeing in their recommendations).

It is hard not to get disheartened when you make something and it doesn't reach the amount of people you hoped, that's for sure -- certainly in the early days, and yet it's the best thing to keep plugging away and try to, more than anything, enjoy the process of making the vids. I'd also say it's a good thing to generally chat about the process, perhaps even find some like-minded peers or what not. Hell, kvetching to us bunch of wankers here isn't too bad a thing. That at least can make it all feel less solitary.

sleepwalkers posted:

I’m honestly surprised more people haven’t said something along these lines. Gotta do it because you enjoy it and get some satisfaction out of the process of creating first! Get used to making and releasing stuff regularly if it’s what you want to do, find some friendly places to promote if you want, and set up some healthy habits. Just starting out feels waaay too early to get hung up on viewership/engagement, and like you’re setting yourself up for (figurative) failure.

The 7th Guest posted:

if you're trying to make a career out of youtube videos then, well, first of all that's not a great idea, but in that case... just making stuff you enjoy won't necessarily get you there, but that doesn't mean slaving over one thing that works like Quinton.

but if you're just doing it for fun or as a hobby, then yeah, it'd be weird if you weren't making videos you enjoy, though sometimes if you want to do a topic or specialization for fun, you might be surprised at what audience could show up, if you've found an underserved niche

i feel like Retro Game Corps is a good example because it was just a guy that liked talking about retro handhelds from China that he bought, and now he's sort of become the de facto authority on the subject and has over 400k subscribers

on the career standpoint though, it feels like a lot of creators end up having to circle the same material if it's what people are searching for. like, when Ukelele Apology happened, it felt like nearly every single creator on Youtube did a video about it. imagine being the 53rd person to do a video on the same subject, when all other observations have been made, because it's the only way to please the algorithm and land on people's home page. just seems kinda miserable to me

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

you know what? you guys have convinced me to stick with this and take it more seriously. :unsmith: while i do think it's fair to point out that a lot that 6 month break i took had to do with outside forces beyond my control, i'd be lying if i said i'd be be focusing on my videos otherwise. the truth is that i was also lazy and also overwhelmed at the workload i had ahead of me. plus the fact that the two previous vids barely made a blip really took a toll on the spirit.

but now i'm gonna really go all out. gonna try to bump out a video every two weeks at the very least. and maybe then all this effort might bear fruit :pray:

Mappo
Apr 27, 2009

Schwarzwald posted:

Youtube essayist Sarah Zedig/@letstalkaboutstuff just wrote an informative post serendipitously on this very topic:

That link has some good video recommendations, I really enjoyed The rise and fall of New Atheism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK1e-Os2Ngg

I was remembering that ContraPoints had a similar video about this topic but took it down, so it was nice to watch another video about it.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Schwarzwald posted:

that's a good piece you quoted but do you have to have an account on cohost to see the rest? cause i don't see anything on there when i click the link

edit: wait nevermind lol

Mr Interweb fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jan 5, 2024

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

bird. posted:

I've picked up the habit of opening videos in a private window if I suspect they might screw up my recommendations, or at least scrubbing them from my watch history afterwards. Also if I'm not getting any recommendations that interest me I'll sometimes pick a relevant video and open it in a private window so the recommendations it generates aren't influenced by my watch history, I've quite often found interesting new stuff by sidestepping the algorithm that way.

That loving algo :argh:

DaysBefore posted:

Time to get the patreon going and cash in

I'm going to use this newfound popularity to pivot into an OnlyFans career. :v:

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
just turn watch history off lol. stop letting a computer choose for you

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I trust my computer. It's helped me game.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
Usually it just gives me video essays I've already played a dozen times. I might have a problem.

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

My YouTube bookmark just goes straight to the subscriptions page.

On the video front, I've just released something that's perhaps a bit more of a serious topic than what I've been doing lately. It turns out that the first emulator I ever properly used has quite the dramatic story behind it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRT-X2_BK-c

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Randalor posted:

... because someone else worked on it?

Honestly, the CONCEPT behind YS isn't necessarily bad, if a rather touchy subject. The politicking and manipulating of cliques and individuals ala Crusader Kings combined with the outright murdering of rivals in a Hitman-style game in a school setting makes (depressing) sense. Just... okay, the developer just got way too horny and didn't know how to actually make a good game from what I understand of the code. Which is fine for a beginner programmer, I don't code, I'm sure my programming would be just as noodle-logic as his. However, I also understand the difference between what I just described as a game concept and the wank material I can only assume the game became going off what I saw early on.
Ignoring the "child stalking and murder simulator" aspect, YS's design problem is the issue of sprawl with an individual dev. Inexperience on his part led him to trying to build a car one complete part at a time and then bolting them together instead of starting with a global design, and the feature creep/demands of the internet just made it spiral.

Like if he wanted to take a page from Hitman + social intrigue, each should have been their own micro-scenarios, with the results of previous ones having an effect on subsequent ones. For instance, do some visual-novel-style choice segments, and the results of it determine who's in later action segments and how they behave. That could have made for a serviceable single-dev game and maybe even interesting if the choices have an impact multiple scenarios down the line.

Mr Interweb posted:

my friend uses da vinci resolve, which has a free version. i haven't used it myself, but according to him, you can do a bunch of really cool stuff even without paying for the full version, depending on how ambitious your editing goals are.

Seconding Davinci Resolve. Also they've got a bunch of handy video tutorials on their site. Even the basics for each section will get you to most editing features. https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/training

Mr Interweb posted:

and yeah, i would have assumed that just by going into broad topics that i'd get some more traffic, simply by accident. but i dunno. almost feels like yt is shadowbanning me or something :tinfoil:

Your early videos were during the tail end of YT pushing shorts to compete with TikTok, and at that time (and to some extent now) shorts were the best way to pull in new subs. Take some of your best bits or hottest takes in the above videos, make them into shorts and see if those get some views/eyeballs/subscribers. Even if you just make a preview for each as a short it might help.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
the vinci resolve

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Yeah YouTube's recommendation is really frustrating. there was a period a couple of years ago around the time when the alt right pipeline phrase became en vogue where nearly all the videos my YouTube homepage we're full of poo poo from the likes of Ben Shapiro Steven Crowder and Jordan Peterson. It was even more annoying because even watching a video dunking on these shitheads would cause the algorithm to recommend me videos that were positive towards them. that being said, it seemed to have gotten better over the last year or so for me. Recently it started getting a little bit wonky again. I think I saw some clip of Tim pool by accident and now half my feed keeps recommending me conservative garbage. but what's particularly annoying about this is that the lovely videos seems super weighted. like I can watch a 10-second clip of these douchebags and that's all it takes for me to see similar content for weeks. meanwhile I can watch hours and hours of different videos on video games and film reviews or whatever and it's barely making a dent.

stillvisions posted:

Your early videos were during the tail end of YT pushing shorts to compete with TikTok, and at that time (and to some extent now) shorts were the best way to pull in new subs. Take some of your best bits or hottest takes in the above videos, make them into shorts and see if those get some views/eyeballs/subscribers. Even if you just make a preview for each as a short it might help.

I'm glad you brought this up cause I'm genuinely confused on how shorts are supposed to work. I've heard all kinds of different things from different people. some people say that shorts are a great way to grow your overall Channel, but others have said that shorts are great for increasing only things like subscribers but have no effect on long-form content.

Mr Interweb fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jan 5, 2024

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
If you ever accidentally click on one of the awful people for whatever reason, get rid of that poo poo from your history ASAP because the usual goon combo of interests sends us flying toward Chudspace, and if YT thinks you're interested in both Lefty politicky things and righty ones it will just go totally apeshit at finding the Perfect Viewer who loves all high engagement content and throw everything it can find at your feed.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

YouTube is very upset at the fact I'm not 14 anymore.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

stillvisions posted:

please literally do not do this. i will watch some of your vids and push them on ppl word of mouth if it will prevent you from playing into this poo poo lol

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Annointed posted:

YouTube is very upset at the fact I'm not 14 anymore.

in fairness, i am also very upset that i am not 14 anymore

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Shorts are a loving blight and it annoys me to no end that there's no way I can find to remove them from taking up a huge chunk of the subscriptions tab.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Sydin posted:

Shorts are a loving blight and it annoys me to no end that there's no way I can find to remove them from taking up a huge chunk of the subscriptions tab.

There is a firefox add-on for that and its great. "Hide shorts for Youtube"

fun hater
May 24, 2009

Grondoth posted:

If you ever accidentally click on one of the awful people for whatever reason, get rid of that poo poo from your history ASAP because the usual goon combo of interests sends us flying toward Chudspace, and if YT thinks you're interested in both Lefty politicky things and righty ones it will just go totally apeshit at finding the Perfect Viewer who loves all high engagement content and throw everything it can find at your feed.

you beat me to it but yeah! this!

Mr Interweb posted:

but what's particularly annoying about this is that the lovely videos seems super weighted. like I can watch a 10-second clip of these douchebags and that's all it takes for me to see similar content for weeks. meanwhile I can watch hours and hours of different videos on video games and film reviews or whatever and it's barely making a dent.

i believe the way it works on the backend is that the computer takes any click on a video as burgeoning interest and will actively push you into watching new videos of your presumed new interest. the computer is deliberately built not to make judgement calls to maximize the amount of vids (and by extension, ads they can run) shown to you.

also quality videos on hobby subjects are a finite resource. the vast majority of stuff on youtube is pure poo poo; eventually the computer runs out of suggestions

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Kim Justice posted:

On the video front, I've just released something that's perhaps a bit more of a serious topic than what I've been doing lately. It turns out that the first emulator I ever properly used has quite the dramatic story behind it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRT-X2_BK-c

Wow, wild story.
Also, that sound test section was painful, glad I wasn't wearing headphones.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

IShallRiseAgain posted:

There is a firefox add-on for that and its great. "Hide shorts for Youtube"

Oh hey works like a charm, many thanks!

Also lol that I now have five different firefox addons with no other function than to just make Youtube slightly less poo poo in one way or another. Extremely cool website.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I used ublock to disappear the entire Shorts shelf wholesale.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I stumbled upon this dude who makes music tracks to fit a specific theme. The videos are always short and hit the theme bang on. I just recently got into trying to make music so it's kind of amazing to me that people can just do this at will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPU7219B2H0

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jan 5, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Ghostlight posted:

I used ublock to disappear the entire Shorts shelf wholesale.

Same, but also the comments and like half the site. I just wanted to watch videos, youtube. Now I can.