Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

i wonder when they'll remember that Trump refused to pardon them while he was still in office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao and how is this not insurrection exactly

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

MrQwerty posted:

lmao and how is this not insurrection exactly

not a single court has tried to say it isn't, which is the really hilarious thing

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

"leading the charge I MEAN THE PEACEFUL WALKING TOUR GODDAMMIT"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1743428111293944168

the way team Trump keeps talking about it, they must be expecting to lose

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Who does Harlan Crow support in the primary?

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Who does Harlan Crow support in the primary?

whoever's mom needs a crib i guess

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

I googled it and the first result was his donaiton to Cornel West's campaign lmao

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1743429511151313207

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Hazo posted:

Ian Miles Cheong chuckles as he caresses his well-worn, ant- covered keys which spell the word “ACTUALLY”

The letters are long-gone, worn away by years of grease -stained chip fingers - but that doesn't matter, because he knows their positions by heart, these old soldiers of his keyboard, these sentries who never tire.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

I googled it and the first result was his donaiton to Cornel West's campaign lmao

:chaostrump:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lifespan posted:

I have never seen a presidential candidate I remotely cared enough about to even put a sticker on my car, so this whole cult thing is just shocking to me.

Saw my first Trump 2024 sticker today on the back of a beat-to-poo poo early aughts Ford Taurus. Also featured one of those “thin blue line but punisher skull” stickers

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

he looks like a sickly hog

e: also the constant repetition of phrases really makes him sound addled

Buce fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jan 6, 2024

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

highly recommend this video for a great group analysis of Cornel West
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S7-AqFAHck

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Buce posted:

he looks like a sickly hog

e: also the constant repetition of phrases really makes him sound addled

he really loving does. it's been a bad 8 years to be donny t, clearly.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

"No, no, I'm innocent! You see, I was just standing around being nice and peaceful minding my own business and then somebody who I didn't know was from the FBI started trying to murder some police officers so I just kind of jumped in. Blame the FBI they started it."

I know J6 was all 100% Trump supporters but it's still funny that he's implying here that his supporters are just a bunch of monkeys with no self control (he's right, actually).

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

donald trump looks and sounds like poo poo lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Some hilarious views from the brain trust at p.w:

The top comment:

??:

????????????? (14 other people upvoted this lol):

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Love that the moment he says "there was antifa leading the charge!" the screen shows a picture of the pillow weirdo

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Buce posted:

republicans are just rewriting j6 history in real time and media people are standing around shrugging

They started doing that literally as it was happening so this is not surprising at all

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

credburn posted:

Love that the moment he says "there was antifa leading the charge!" the screen shows a picture of the pillow weirdo

gotta get the word out for the high-stakes cee-lo game behind the liquor store that's gonna save :rudy:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Why is he saying it An-tifa, like it's a Final Fantasy character?

mystes
May 31, 2006

Nessus posted:

Why is he saying it An-tifa, like it's a Final Fantasy character?
Because that's how literally everyone in the media has been saying it since 2020?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Toxic Mental posted:

The top comment:

??:

:lol: these people are a loving joke

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trump actively screaming YOU OWE ME is :lol: SC will go with a states right/ states decide how elections are held, etc decision I would expect. It'll be a mess any way they slice it afterwards.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:stare: he's got that incredibly-old-man whisper voice going on :stare:

He also seems to be working really hard to talk coherently, vaguely like when someone is unexpectedly drunk and trying to play their way through it

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

mystes posted:

Because that's how literally everyone in the media has been saying it since 2020?
Huh! I never heard it said since I don't watch newscasts. It seemed like it'd be obviously Anti-Fa, given, you know, the origins of the name.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Vampire Panties posted:

:stare: he's got that incredibly-old-man whisper voice going on :stare:

He also seems to be working really hard to talk coherently, vaguely like when someone is unexpectedly drunk and trying to play their way through it
that's his "trust me" voice.
when he's being "nice" or begging or wants you to believe him his voice gets sincere so you'll be comforted and believe him.

he's putting the onus on you to believe him, after all he sounds sincere, and if you don't YOU'RE being the rear end in a top hat (ie he steps up to bullying) for not believing him despite how sincere he sounds

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
Why does trump want to be president again? He spends his days the same way now that he did when he was in office: bitching for hours and hours about the smallest of grievances in a trancelike stream of consciousness.

oh right the dozens and dozens of felonies, lol

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

UltraShame posted:

Why does trump want to be president again? He spends his days the same way now that he did when he was in office: bitching for hours and hours about the smallest of grievances in a trancelike stream of consciousness.

He also wants to be a dictator v badly

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
trump would even suck rear end at being a dictator, he'd just whine about how MSNBC is being mean to him

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

He also wants to be a dictator v badly

that's all there is to it

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

UltraShame posted:

Yeah it's so he doesn't have to go to jail

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I bet being a dictator is way more work than Trump really wants to put in.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
it is scary to think of the Stephen Miller types that would flock to be in dictator trump's orbit and demand to be allowed to eat the skin of orphan children or whatever

i assume, looking at Miller, that he subsists solely on such

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
trump wants to run the country like he runs his businesses: wrapped around and inside each other. if you want to deal with america you have to go through trump.he wants to be america's pimp

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

InsertPotPun posted:

trump wants to run the country like he runs his businesses: wrapped around and inside each other. if you want to deal with america you have to go through trump.he wants to be america's pimp

The real work will all be done by the Heritage Foundation. Trump will just read lines and act macho like it's a TV show. The right wing ghouls clearly regret not being able to efficiently plunge the country into Christo-fascism, due to the DEEP STATE PLANTS who actually honor the constitution, as well as generally being caught off guard when Hillary lost.

They will 100% purge the state on day 1.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Nessus posted:

Huh! I never heard it said since I don't watch newscasts. It seemed like it'd be obviously Anti-Fa, given, you know, the origins of the name.
yeah I don't know, I had originally assumed it was "anti-fa", but pretty much everyone has been saying "an-tifa" and nobody seems to actually say "anti-fa" so :shrug:

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

Toxic Mental posted:

The top comment:

??:

This reads like markov chain text generation over a tweet thread of a constitutional lawyer or something. Like the source text comes from someone informed, but the words put together this way are just nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

https://www.project2025.org/personnel/

SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NOW Definitely don't flood them fake applications to gum up their system

Answer exciting questions such as: