Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Phy posted:

Are these creks or shrocs?

Shrocks and they stay on during sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

Shrocks and they stay on during shrex

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

They would be creks if a Shrek was the mother

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
PYF Funny Pictures: Shrocks for sex traction

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Felonious_Monk posted:

Someone inform Apollo the parrot!

:yeah:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

I want these to wear around my kids when they have friends over just to see their mortified faces.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

zedprime posted:

New ball dryer invented. One weird trick plumbers and HVAC installers don't want you to know.

I'm assuming that's a box of "if you drop a deuce, please strike a match". Classy!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

It has layers.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Funny and weird? Saw this today on my drive

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I've seen similar ones before. I don't quite remember what it's about though

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

MarcusSA posted:

iirc, the story behind this, is that a lot of people sit on piles of unused test strips and these companies buy them up and sells them back to the supplier for cheaper than new strips and the supplier in turn sells them back to the customer at full price

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Sell your medical supplies to make rent.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

TotalLossBrain posted:

I've seen similar ones before. I don't quite remember what it's about though

Medicare fraud. Old person dies with thousands of diabetes test strips, scammer buys them for pennies on the dollar, resells to pharmacy.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
It's almost like that episode where Mac invented their own currency, but this one makes money

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

LifeSunDeath posted:

Shrocks and they stay on during shrex

ftfy

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

luchadornado posted:

I'm assuming that's a box of "if you drop a deuce, please strike a match". Classy!
It's for burning off the poo gas when the toilet overflows into your ball dryer.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Crazy. I’ve lived in LA for 18 years and this was the first time seeing it

Now I know!

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Haikus don't even rhyme, anyway.

As far as I understand, Japanese poetry is based more on things like clever wordplay and pleasing cadence of syllables rather than rhyming, and that the way Japanese works it's pretty easy to make things rhyme, that's not really clever or interesting to do.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

I mean we’re looking
down on Wayne’s basement, only
that’s not Wayne’s basement

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

MarcusSA posted:

Gonna plug a great underground hip-hop album of the same name, one of my top ten albums of the year: https://armandhammer.bandcamp.com/album/we-buy-diabetic-test-strips

The signs are all over poorer neighborhoods in Brooklyn.

Folks with health insurance and diabetes get more test strips than they need, for free. Folks with no insurance and diabetes get none for free. These signs represent middlemen in an underground medical economy, buying the surplus and selling them to impoverished people in need for a profit.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
They're all over Florida too, unsurprisingly

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Someone should call the number on one of the signs and see what's up

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

First people question the toilet matches, now people are reacting like the CASH 4 DIABETIC TEST STRIPS signs are notable? I know the answer can't be that people in these forums have class.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I've never seen this happen on the forums, not even in AI. Not in the past few years anyway.

The TVIV thread was just shocking for the number of people who were apologists for him.

Even when he assaulted the producer that one time, "It's part of the job, how dare he complain he was attacked."

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The TVIV thread was just shocking for the number of people who were apologists for him.

Even when he assaulted the producer that one time, "It's part of the job, how dare he complain he was attacked."

Clarkson punched Piers Morgan in the face so got a lot of brownie points.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Oh, I never go there.

That's disappointing. Clarkson is an infected taint

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Silly Burrito posted:

I want these to wear around my kids when they have friends over just to see their mortified faces.

I have no opinion about your strategies at the intersection of parenting and footwear, but I wanted to say that I appreciated the correct usage of “mortified” here.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Look Morty, I turned myself into a Morty! I'm mortified!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Gonna plug a great underground hip-hop album of the same name, one of my top ten albums of the year: https://armandhammer.bandcamp.com/album/we-buy-diabetic-test-strips

The signs are all over poorer neighborhoods in Brooklyn.

Folks with health insurance and diabetes get more test strips than they need, for free. Folks with no insurance and diabetes get none for free. These signs represent middlemen in an underground medical economy, buying the surplus and selling them to impoverished people in need for a profit.

Sounds like the other Bladerunner story is becoming a lot more prescient than the "real" Bladerunner story

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

I think Breaking Bad would only have been improved if they'd named Jesse Gegumby instead.

Edit: Oh poo poo, even better. "I watched Gegumby die. I could have helped her, but I didn't."

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Hobbit rear end name right there

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Mr. and Mrs. Bibbings: "Dear, I have the perfect name idea"

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Hyperlynx posted:

Haikus don't even rhyme, anyway.

As far as I understand, Japanese poetry is based more on things like clever wordplay and pleasing cadence of syllables rather than rhyming, and that the way Japanese works it's pretty easy to make things rhyme, that's not really clever or interesting to do.

While it's pretty easy to rhyme in Japanese, it's even easier to rhyme in Pig Latin.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Inceltown posted:

It's the duty of every citizen to physically attack Piers Morgan, that's the baseline, you don't get brownie points for that

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Inceltown posted:

Yeah, and imagine just how much of a twat a person has to be if they are still viewed as being unpleasant despite having punched out Piers Morgan.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's actually pronounced keh-vin.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Hyperlynx posted:

You put your assassin
You put your assassout
You put your assassin
And you watch the walls fall out

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Brb, adding "punch Piers Morgan" to my bucket list.

Might be nice to punch Clarkson too, gonna let that one marinate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Somebody call the :cumpolice:!!