Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

is there a funnier flag than the Gadsen flag?

happy Jan 6!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

rip trump thread, even all the haters and losers

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

withak posted:

Donald Trump has never touched a shopping cart in his life.
In 2016 on the campaign trail, Donny Trump would send Chris Christie out of the Campaign bus to get McDonalds at various stops. Chris Christie had to pay for the burgers and Fish Delites. He was never repaid for buying a bunch of food every time they stopped.

Chris Christie did this to try to be the Attorney General of the US, but WHOOPSY DOODLE Chris Christie put Jared Kushner's father in jail for his crimes. And then Trump went "The Attorney General will be the first Senator to support me in my run for President, Jeff Sessions of Alabama." And then Jeff Sessions, a total poo poo in every other way, went "Oh yeah, Trump possibly did crimes" and then he got kicked out of the AG role.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

:911:

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

My brother in Law responded with this after I sent him the pants thing, see yall in the next thread

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

so long and thanks for all the lols

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Good riddance to Trump thread long live Trump thred

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
thank god 2024 is poised to be a normal year

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Oh god it's going to be a normal year???

We are all soooooooo hosed. :(

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

WHY BONER NOW posted:

thank god 2024 is poised to be a normal year

That's the funniest lol this thread ever produced.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

May future historians uncover this thread and lol

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The President of Belarus has just signed a law granting himself immunity from prosecution.

I’ll bet somebody’s taking notes on that great idea!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Stoatbringer posted:

The President of Belarus has just signed a law granting himself immunity from prosecution.

I’ll bet somebody’s taking notes on that great idea!

lol that bitch shoulda done that before he let Putin annex his country

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Top posters for thread

:chanpop:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

MrQwerty posted:

lol that bitch shoulda done that before he let Putin annex his country

Well yeah. Not quite sure what this is going to achieve. Only person he was going to get in trouble with now days anyway is putin and signing this bit of paper want stop him ending up "tripping out a window" if that's what putin feels like.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Happy patriot / antifa superposition day

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

a few pages back, but i think he might be getting confused about newer elevator tech? I mean relatively newer; magnetic drives have been around for at least 15 years already and they work fine. Certainly better than the uh, John Deere elevator company. I mean tractors, elevators, theyre basically the same thing right?

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

Glad to get one last post in on the thread before it closes due to a major US holiday

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

idiotsavant posted:

a few pages back, but i think he might be getting confused about newer elevator tech? I mean relatively newer; magnetic drives have been around for at least 15 years already and they work fine. Certainly better than the uh, John Deere elevator company. I mean tractors, elevators, theyre basically the same thing right?

Lmfao shut up trump meant exactly what he said don’t try to decipher his babbling

PHOOsun
Nov 18, 2010

3V3RYBODY STOP WH4T YOUR3 DO1NG 1MM3D14T3LY
Can you believe, they made Trump President of the United States? And it wasn't a joke, they did it for real ?

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

My mind keeps coming back to all the boomers that may have sold what little bit of generational wealth they have created to help pay the legal bills of a conman that failed at selling steaks through a magazine.

We truly are on the worst/stupidest timeline.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
Doom (Generation) posting:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

PHOOsun posted:

Can you believe, they made Trump President of the United States? And it wasn't a joke, they did it for real ?

What? The guy with a bit part in the Little Rascals movie?

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

I did not anticipate Trump trying to reach across the Faygo aisle to negotiate with the juggalos.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Escape From Noise posted:

What? The guy with a bit part in the Little Rascals movie?

I think you thinking of Alfalfa. Sadly no Moe killed him before he could run for higher office. :(

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

kazil posted:

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1743358083072459019

Well it's not like there are TWO budgets to pass now

steve scalise is getting electroshock therapy to his remaining ball on january 6 in remembrance of this man
https://twitter.com/marciaforbes/status/1347664152681209863

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
can't believe it's been three years since the release of redneck rampage: suckin' grits on january 6

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

C'mon baby! Gimme a second chance!

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

:lol:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
See you all on the other side.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Samovar posted:

See you all on the other side.

May take a while to walk all the way around to his other side so stay safe!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Escape From Noise posted:

C'mon baby! Gimme a second chance!

May it be the final battle that demoralizes chuds enough to never get out to a voting booth ever again for ten generations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

All these moments will be lost in time, like fish fillets on Air Force 1.

Time to lie.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

zone posted:

May it be the final battle that demoralizes chuds enough to never get out to a voting booth ever again for ten generations.

I doubt most of them will even live that long.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I would like to wish everyone, including all haters and losers a truly happy and enjoyable January 6th!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

mobby_6kl posted:

I would like to wish everyone, including all haters and losers a truly happy and enjoyable January 6th!

if you would like to be claustrophobically surrounded by one of those two terrifying photo collages that I just posted, make sure you check this thread so you can find out where the money's at

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol: Eat poo poo J6 traitors! :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

May the new thread engage in peaceful tourism of GBS, namaste 🙏