Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeBrushed
Jan 6, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

The Chosen Fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

How much is monkeu paying per post with all the rereg's?

That's the analytics I need.

LeBrushed
Jan 6, 2024

by Fluffdaddy
Nobody else in the league gets to yell and throw crybaby toddler tantrums at refs like this. His toe was on the line when he shot it. Anyone else, at least a tech. Draymond did this? Immediately into the phantom zone:

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/status/1741307152395104751?s=46&t=KoG6gJ34IBiEhFZeDeLk5g

Lebron though? Crybaby tantrum, yelling at the refs… drama queen Instagram post about it afterwards too… all good apparently

LeBrushed
Jan 6, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

anakha posted:

How much is monkeu paying per post with all the rereg's?

That's the analytics I need.

They should be paying me per-rereg

Back to what matters…

Why no tech for this? Delay of game at least? Literally throwing himself down on the court like a crying baby:

https://twitter.com/raphousetv2/status/1619790954982182912?s=46&t=KoG6gJ34IBiEhFZeDeLk5g

Any other player does this what happens?

Oh… they’re not the chosen fraud!!! The king of losing and crying like a little primadonna diva bitch bahahahahahaha

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
wb monkeu

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Last night’s performance is going to embolden Marcus Smart with the flame of ambition and he’s going to heave SO many questionable threes in the coming games. A win is a win, though.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

This season Stacey King has been referring to Nikola Vucevic as "Vucci Mane"

LeBrushed
Jan 6, 2024

by Fluffdaddy
Remember only 3 short months ago when the lakers won the offseason?

Then thanks to Adam silver and very blatant ref rigging they won the first ever absolutely meaningless in-season cup?

Ever since then apparently it’s been Dlo’s fault that they were losing (at first)

Now apparently it’s Darvon Ham’s fault

And we’re back to this:

https://twitter.com/PelsFilmRoom/status/1741645795336552884?s=20

Stomping off while the game is still going like the little loser bitch that he is. What stunning leadership as always :dumbbravo:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Insane how cooked the warriors are though. Barely escaping the Monty Williams pistons…might be time for Kerr to go, tbh. At least with cp3 out he’ll be forced to play some of their younger guys I guess. Or maybe he’ll just double down and push to trade for some other fossil

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Insane how cooked the warriors are though. Barely escaping the Monty Williams pistons…might be time for Kerr to go, tbh. At least with cp3 out he’ll be forced to play some of their younger guys I guess. Or maybe he’ll just double down and push to trade for some other fossil

cory joseph's getting ready for 28 minutes a game

LeBrushed
Jan 6, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Say whatever you want, but even with the refs rigging every game against them, letting opponents beat up Steph every single possession, making up new terms like “immaterial contact” to describe clear as day fouls, banishing Draymond to purgatory for things they don’t even give Lebron a tech for…

The Golden State Warriors are 100% inarguably, indisputably better than Lebron James with a healthy Anthony Davis and a Lakers team that was described 12 short weeks ago as “the deepest ever”

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

its sad to see a thread age to the point where even its demented sometimes posters cant bring the fastball anymore. 4 hours of being free used to be multiple pages of this and now its just a few of his own tweets and some caps lock laughter, rip.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

its sad to see a thread age to the point where even its demented sometimes posters cant bring the fastball anymore. 4 hours of being free used to be multiple pages of this and now its just a few of his own tweets and some caps lock laughter, rip.

LeBrushed
Jan 6, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

Ghost Dog posted:

C’mon, do something

*prods you with a stick*

Congrats on being acknowledged by me for the first time ever

Now back to being absolutely irrelevant for you I guess :laugh:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i told you i had the secret to becoming immune to moderation if you pmed me and you bought plat on like 3 or 4 accounts to do it

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
lol

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
You’re posting about playoffs from ten years ago, you’re basically a classic rock fan. It’s like all you ever talk about is how Rush was better than Pink Floyd.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
When he's right, he's right.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
OG and Hartenstein have made the Knicks the best defense in the league

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
lmao the one time I sleep in and this happens.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Chaunders posted:

Who is this guy?

It’s been years since we did regdate shaming but… July 2023??

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Imagine paying $10 to post about the 2024 golden state warriors.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Banned 4 Truth

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I was thinking of putting together a mid season predictions thing but Monkeu is really slamming hard for the Warriors to be the biggest trainwreck team.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/nathanmarzion/status/1742773984448414058

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Papes posted:

Imagine paying $10 to post about the 2024 golden state warriors.

Considering the population of these forums, he's paying that money so about two maybe three dozen people might possibly read what he posted, assuming they don't just scroll past.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Pacers ruining my sex!!!

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Counterpoint?

Go gently caress yourself, Curry.

"Protect the team," hits real, real different when it's the same team that tried covering up Jordan Poole being punched. Warriors culture is perfect for tech bro city, because it's frat culture.

Edit
Clarified that I was telling Curry, not Dexo, to gently caress himself.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Who doesn’t think about Tyrese Haliburton during sex?

Boola
Dec 7, 2005
I think about buddy heild when my buddy gets up, personally

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i call dalen terry Infinite Jest because he's really long and has a very low finishing percentage

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

R.D. Mangles posted:

i call dalen terry Infinite Jest because he's really long and has a very low finishing percentage

Yeah but he's not good whereas IJ owns

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i agree, it is a good book

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/CoachLewGrizz/status/1743652875044098494

Os Furoris
Aug 19, 2002

A big rotational blow is the only thing that can save the Suns’ season. Vibes are off. Set it up Booker.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

R.D. Mangles posted:

This season Stacey King has been referring to Nikola Vucevic as "Vucci Mane"

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

ChickenMedium posted:

The Pacers have got me. I no longer believe that defense is a necessary part of playing basketball. The point of defense is to make sure the opposing team doesn't score more points that you do. If you just score more points than the other side, it is functionally the same. Defense is for scrublord franchises that can't score 150 points a game. Defense is for loser-rear end sadboys. If you play defense, gently caress you. Try being better at basketball, you absolute clown.

I have been thinking about this and what will happen if more teams start doing it. At first I thought it might lead to some huge scoring games and maybe someone might eclipse Kobe's 81 but what if the only way to get to 150 is through more equitable usage.
Like I said in the GDT, journalists should be fighting over who gets to follow them and come up with a catchy nickname for the offense to sell some books.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/TheDunkCentral/status/1743682822538207242

Lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hes the best player in the nba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

Gordon Hayward is that one chapter early on that anyone reading the book needs to skip