Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I loving hate debates. Its 30+ minutes of me being bored by words that don't matter. Why do these people love debates so much?

oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

He was so pathetic that nobody really knew about brooklyn dad until he claimed it was super crazy of phoebe bridges to smash a guitar onstage

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
https://x.com/abc/status/1743531963871355360?s=46&t=GBBbX38czaZJ5OB6spzlpw

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Circle Nine posted:

brooklyn dad was my favourite reply guy grifter because he was the most nakedly being a grifter

the krassensteins were literally banned for grifting

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
the cool thing is all the cars everywhere else also have those issues but china is the only one forcing them to do it lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

spaceblancmange posted:

they're back

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

So who amongst them in those groups would be the biggest grifter?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

evilmiera posted:

So who amongst them in those groups would be the biggest grifter?
Alex Jones, by far.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Is this a racist agdq?

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

spaceblancmange posted:

yeah they were the biggest

bdd was a real no one

tiedrich was basic white noise with the same ability to raise money that Eric Garland had.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the krassensteins wrote a childrens book about robert mueller and brooklyn dad also wrote a children's book about donald trump being very little a strange grift

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Malloc Voidstar posted:

he's going to sue everyone ever

this dumbass country lets you do that too

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
I fear that unfortunately this idiot can keep twitter running while bleeding money for how long he wants to

Advertisers running away or the market value of the company plummeting wont be enough to kill it. The only thing that could make Elon X fail would users abandoning the platform in masse. But that didint happened so far, so is probably aint going to happen so soon

Elias_Maluco has issued a correction as of 14:47 on Jan 6, 2024

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Elias_Maluco posted:

I fear that unfortunately this idiot can keep twitter running while bleeding money for how long he wants to

If tesla share prices start readjusting anywhere close to reality and twitter keeps burning piles of money, then yeah he could actually start to have a real liquidity problem.

Lots of news sites arn't sucking up to musk anymore, and tech bro's can't sustain that share price alone. Pretty easy to see teslas future isn't exactly rosy and that's a lot of his wealth right there. I think space X is the only other company of his that is cash positive?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Elias_Maluco posted:

Advertisers running away or the market value of the company plummeting wont be enough to kill it. The only thing that could make Elon X fail would users abandoning the platform in masse. But that didint happened so far, so is probably aint going to happen so soon

there wasn't an alternative until recently. mastodon is too clunky, threads is a joke, but blue sky is public now and has a lot of the tools media companies need. the switch over will happen pretty quickly

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Elias_Maluco posted:

Most of his cash is tied up in his companies if I'm not mistaken so the real fun comes when he has to dip into his Tesla stock to make debt payments cos the site itself is a loving cash pit.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

stop talking about the krassensteins or make the thread

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

theflyingexecutive posted:

there wasn't an alternative until recently. mastodon is too clunky, threads is a joke, but blue sky is public now and has a lot of the tools media companies need. the switch over will happen pretty quickly

cant believe you left out truth social, the true twitter successor

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

theflyingexecutive posted:

i dont know what your gangtag is but i really want the sitting guy to be alex jones everytime i see it

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

coconono posted:

I loving hate debates. Its 30+ minutes of me being bored by words that don't matter. Why do these people love debates so much?

oh

the only debate ever worth watching is the libertarian party debates cause its just nuts and they're harmless because they're such nutcases. republican debates are terrifying because they're absolutely going to get their abhorrent policies put into action, and the democrats are the democrats.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

sir i actually don't remember the 'smug snitch from middle school who would rat on (me)', i am a grown rear end man

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Elon musk did not attend middle school

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

FFT posted:

Alex Jones, by far.

Him somehow having any money left after all the lawsuits is some sort of indictment.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

deadwing posted:

sir i actually don't remember the 'smug snitch from middle school who would rat on (me)', i am a grown rear end man

he is remembering the cartoon "recess"

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Remember that smug kid with a dead dad who would push you down the stairs? Guess what career they picked.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Circle Nine posted:

i dont know what your gangtag is but i really want the sitting guy to be alex jones everytime i see it

Severance. A really great apple TV show that will probably never get another season/get resolved. The context of the gif is an office party rewarding the staff.

Circle Nine posted:

the only debate ever worth watching is the libertarian party debates cause its just nuts and they're harmless because they're such nutcases. republican debates are terrifying because they're absolutely going to get their abhorrent policies put into action, and the democrats are the democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZITP93pqtdQ always gotta share this gem.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

This is the guy who said gusano is a racial slur lmao

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

titty_baby_ posted:

Severance. A really great apple TV show that will probably never get another season/get resolved. The context of the gif is an office party rewarding the staff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZITP93pqtdQ always gotta share this gem.

I thought it was confirmed they were getting a second season?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

is it going to premiere on X, the everything app?

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

evilmiera posted:

I thought it was confirmed they were getting a second season?

Yeah, it got renewed almost immediately after the first season was released.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

As with all good shows on streaming platforms, I will believe it when it comes out

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

coconono posted:

Why do these people love debates so much?

If you refuse to debate me, that means my ideas are so powerful you are afraid to confront them, so I win.

But if you do debate me, this means you recognize I am a serious person, my ideas must be valid, so I win.

There is no mechanism by which you win, so even if you think you win, I win.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Elon seething that they listed the models in the wrong order

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Circle Nine posted:

the political ones actually serve a purpose since they put people to work and sell TV time.

The ones where its just some fuckin idiot with farmed out twitter account babbling nonsense at another lesser or equal twit are just dead gas exchanges.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
The Zizek/Peterson debate was epic

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
:stare:
https://twitter.com/elonconomy/status/1743357054138663070?t=1pn3p0vVfmE8Uejn_F3Yaw&s=19

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mods, perma

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I'm gonna go ahead and assume there isn't a Mrs. Teen Crypto 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
hoping this is another felix biederman or nick mullen account and not a real person that exists in the same world i do