Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Wow, this Trump x Baberaham Lincoln fanfic really goes in a weird direction.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

This is the best reply I’ve ever seen.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

If it weren’t for the fact that Trump can’t read, I’d wonder if he’s confusing real Biden with Onion Joe Biden

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Hazo posted:

If it weren’t for the fact that Trump can’t read, I’d wonder if he’s confusing real Biden with Onion Joe Biden

no, he's got real Joe Biden, Diamond Joe liked bitchin' rear end Camaros but real Joe Biden loves the lamest generations of Corvettes

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Dumptruck rear end president

Edit: sorry, this was supposed to be a search, not post

Oscar Wild fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jan 6, 2024

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

I’m sure Diamond Joe had a Trans Am, not a Corvette?

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

This couldn't be a more perfect picture of the child, Marge. Surrounded by duplo blocks and a dollhouse, hunched over a oversized table and she's talking to herself while writing.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"We could have negotiated human slavery" - possible future most powerful man on earth

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1743735811055427681

Does he know Saddam is dead and he can't impress him?

Also a giant dome?

He saw the Simpsons.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ask Trump to explain the reason for Iran and Iraq's wars. Or ask him what's the difference between Shia and Sunni Islam. Wait he has no clue there's difference sects does he.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1743735811055427681

Does he know Saddam is dead and he can't impress him?

Also a giant dome?

He saw the Simpsons.

lol both the candidates for president are loving brain dead.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

notwithoutmyanus posted:

gently caress yes first page 6ers, even though we're all Awful posters peacefully posting! love this thread.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The Rabbi T. White posted:

I’m sure Diamond Joe had a Trans Am, not a Corvette?

you're right, it was his killer Trans Am, not a Camaro

lol real life Joe Biden has a '67 C2 Stingray (the C3 looks so much cooler)

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Is this an Internet thread I'm posting in, or is this real life

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

EMPTY G

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

notwithoutmyanus posted:

Wow, this Trump x Baberaham Lincoln fanfic really goes in a weird direction.

So I've just gotta ask a fairly simple question, here. Why is someone doing US presidential campaign events talking about how it felt when you got hit in the leg with a bullet in the civil war? Like what is this? Why is this........... WHY?

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jan 7, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

HJE-Cobra posted:

what if i told u that the internet became real life in a very solid way ~2016

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I’m voting for Trump and none of you soycuck libtards can do a drat thing about it!!!!! I’ll see y’all at the border
:boom:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Whatever drugs they gave Trump to not talk like that banger of a speech must have run out Jesus Christ

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
How to get sued. Again.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1743725196341878812

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Donald Trump should get addicted to cocaine for his sundown act, it would be really funny

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Trump is like a comedy malfunctioning cartoon robot, at this point. *slurs sentences, BEEP BOOP, smoke pours out*

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

Donald Trump should get addicted to cocaine for his sundown act, it would be really funny

He's already on so many uppers it probably wouldn't change much

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

HJE-Cobra posted:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Toxic Mental posted:

Ask Trump to explain the reason for Iran and Iraq's wars. Or ask him what's the difference between Shia and Sunni Islam. Wait he has no clue there's difference sects does he.

No way. He even just comes right out and says “Iran and Iraq are basically the same,” because all he knows is they’re funny-talking brown people in desert nations with one letter difference.

Just an absolute childlike understanding of the world and nobody bothers to press him on it and he just hides from the media.

At least only RSBN is airing his trash while legit networks and Fox News avoid giving him time.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Hazo posted:

No way. He even just comes right out and says “Iran and Iraq are basically the same,” because all he knows is they’re funny-talking brown people in desert nations with one letter difference.

Just an absolute childlike understanding of the world and nobody bothers to press him on it and he just hides from the media.

At least only RSBN is airing his trash while legit networks and Fox News avoid giving him time.

He obviously means they were about the same in terms of military might (during the war). He's an idiot but don't look too deep into what he says with poo poo like this.

Albeit, that's assuming he actually knew that.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Catastrophe posted:

So I've just gotta ask a fairly simple question, here. Why is someone doing US presidential campaign events talking about how it felt when you got hit in the leg with a bullet in the civil war? Like what is this? Why is this........... WHY?

every brainrotted old in the south has a cherished family story about one or more of their dead racist relatives copping a bullet in the leg then limping home to live honorably and in peace. it’s a big part of the lost cause narrative. for a certain (terrible) kind of person that poo poo is like catnip

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I love all the cons for Trump ads surrounding the Holy Con Man Himself speaking.

It's like some demented dystopia.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

pro starcraft loser posted:

He's already on so many uppers it probably wouldn't change much

oh, it would, trust me

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1743718108450497022

Can you use a telephone?
Pfft of course you can't.
You are not a genius like Trump!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can I get the trump kids guide sent to Uzbekistan my cousin loves a copy

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

Probing everyone who posts in this thread for a sixer without exception is one of the greatest modding experiments not involving anime

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Also Iraq didn’t even officially exist until 1921. So lol at his claim that “Iraq and Iran have been at war for a thousand years.”

(Yes, I know all he meant was “brown people in the desert have been fighting a lot” but that’s literally the totality of his knowledge.)

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

is it just me or is that a child's posture? like, she's all huddled up and leaning in close to what she's writing. Looks like an elementary school student at her writing desk.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Is there a website or a reliable source on just how many people have pled guilty for Jan 6. and how many have been convicted.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is the man who tazed his balls to death

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jan 7, 2024

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Hollismason posted:

Is there a website or a reliable source on just how many people have pled guilty for Jan 6. and how many have been convicted.

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-riot-jan-6-criminal-cases-anniversary-bf436efe760751b1356f937e55bedaa5

More than 1,230 people have been charged with federal crimes in the riot, ranging from misdemeanor offenses like trespassing to felonies like assaulting police officers and seditious conspiracy. Roughly 730 people have pleaded guilty to charges, while another roughly 170 have been convicted of at least one charge at a trial decided by a judge or a jury, according to an Associated Press database.

Only two defendants have been acquitted of all charges, and those were trials decided by a judge rather than a jury.

About 750 people have been sentenced, with almost two-thirds receiving some time behind bars. Prison sentences have ranged from a few days of intermittent confinement to 22 years in prison. The longest sentence was handed down to Enrique Tarrio, the former Proud Boys national chairman who was convicted of seditious conspiracy for what prosecutors described as a plot to stop the transfer of power from Trump, a Republican, to Joe Biden, a Democrat.

Many rioters are already out of prison after completing their sentences, including some defendants who engaged in violence. Scott Fairlamb — a New Jersey man who punched a police officer during the riot and was the first Jan. 6 defendant to be sentenced for assaulting law enforcement — was released from Bureau of Prisons’ custody in June.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This is the man who razed his balls to death

Instead of Guy Fawkes Day, we got tazed ball day