Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

BrideOfUglycat posted:

Calling bullshit on the idea that Trump knows A -- Who Napoleon was and B -- What Waterloo was and why it was important.

He’s thinking of the song actually. This is his way of confessing his love and devotion for Ron after all these years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Trump knows Waterloo, he's a big ABBA fan

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
Napoleon, many people call him one of the great presidents, other than your favorite president (me)

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
He was treated very unfairly in his elections, very unfairly.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Grey Cat posted:

Thank you for the :lol: schedule. January 31 looking particularly lolworthy.

:tipshat:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
A great republican president. I hear he was very short though. Maybe he was a democrat actually. Yes I think he was one of those tiny democrat president.

Unlike me, your best, tallest president.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

https://twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1743738374496612544?s=20
https://twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1743744410653749291?s=20
https://twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1743744410653749291?s=20
https://twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1743775893376356373?s=20

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Just lol-ing that those fat rear end Proud Boys wear armor kits that don’t cover their bellies.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Can we just get these cosplaying nerds to do something cool like setup a civil war themed version of the Medieval Times restaurant?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

How come they didn't have a demonstration for Taserballz?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

kazil posted:

They had a memorial food cart set up for him just off to the side.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

kazil posted:

his death is shameful

mystes
May 31, 2006

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

They had a memorial food cart set up for him just off to the side.

Freshly tazed chestnuts

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Ringo Star Get posted:

Just lol-ing that those fat rear end Proud Boys wear armor kits that don’t cover their bellies.

Someone could make an absolute killing selling XXXL+ kevlar vests...

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Counter-protesters bringing rifles sounds like a new wrinkle. Like yeah, it’s horrifying that things have come to this, but at the same time it’s just ever so slightly comforting to see the pasty boys’ own bullshit tactics boomerang on them.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
I get my food stamps from George Santos.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Almost Smart posted:

Counter-protesters bringing rifles sounds like a new wrinkle. Like yeah, it’s horrifying that things have come to this, but at the same time it’s just ever so slightly comforting to see the pasty boys’ own bullshit tactics boomerang on them.

It's been happening a lot more frequently last few years. Turns out the Proud Boys are a lot less likely to stir up poo poo when there's a chance they get shot.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao

Did we manifest the "all protestors are paid by Soros" memes into existence?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She did everything right and they blew her away

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Almost Smart posted:

Its been going on for a while and it works. Those fuckers stopped protesting drag brunches/shows cause people started showing up all kitted up.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Ashil is a Holey Saint

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Babbitt & Benghazi

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Cocaine Bear posted:

Ashil is a Holey Saint

A Shartyr Martyr

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

B-Rock452 posted:

Its been going on for a while and it works. Those fuckers stopped protesting drag brunches/shows cause people started showing up all kitted up.

"Uhhh actually the 2nd Amendment is bad, we always were in favor of gun control :bahgawd:"

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Trump would have made the best deal with pontious pilate, not like that loser Jesus who never had a real job and hung out with some very bad people.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
hosed up that Ashli Babbitt died from tazing her own balls

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

That crowd looks like it's in the low hundreds max. I am not concerned about a couple hundred fat boys overthrowing the government.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Data Graham posted:

"Uhhh actually the 2nd Amendment is bad, we always were in favor of gun control :bahgawd:"

Doctors offices should give complimentary AR-15s to everyone receiving HRT, vote for me in 2028.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Data Graham posted:

Isn't this literally what happened when Black Panthers started carrying?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

feelix posted:

Isn't this literally what happened when Black Panthers started carrying?

yup

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

There's a Haley had I have to watch that has these breathless reporters saying Haley has a 17 point lead in the polls over Biden;
Cut to Haley saying that with a 17 point win, they can finally secure the border.

Makes me laugh. Imagining Haley winning the Presidency over Biden 57-40

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Coward gathering in Ohio instead of DC.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao

Did we manifest the "all protestors are paid by Soros" memes into existence?

The right have believed that to be true for way longer than it’s been a meme

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

resident posted:

Can we just get these cosplaying nerds to do something cool like setup a civil war themed version of the Medieval Times restaurant?

They already have that at Dollywood!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

redshirt posted:

There's a Haley had I have to watch that has these breathless reporters saying Haley has a 17 point lead in the polls over Biden;
Cut to Haley saying that with a 17 point win, they can finally secure the border.

Haley might be able to beat Biden, I can conceive that. She is not gonna win 57-40

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

kazil posted:

Because Taserballz wound up being antifa, what with him killing a terrorist

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

redshirt posted:

What the gently caress would Biden even have to do to lose to Haley by 17 points? Take a dump on his podium during a debate, and declare, "If I'm re-elected the poopy days are here to stay!" Or something?

Hell even if he did that, I still think he'd have a chance at winning.

Edit: Okay so if he announced he secretly entered a polygamous marriage with Bin Laden in 1999, and misses him dearly every day, that could lose him the election by 17 points or more... probably.

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jan 8, 2024

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dr_rat posted:

What the gently caress would Biden even have to do to lose to Haley by 17 points? Take a dump on his podium during a debate, and declare, "If I'm re-elected the poopy days are here to stay!" Or something?

Hell even if he did that, I still think he'd win.

Indeed.

But there she is saying it on stage in Podunk, NH.

It's funny (but pretty representative of Republicans).

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Toxic Mental posted:

She did everything right and they blew her away

SHE DID A PERFECT PROTEST (SOME SAY THE MOST PERFECT PROTEST EVER) AND THEY KILLED HER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Haley has less of a chance than if I said I was running tomorrow as a young energetic option for the left.

And only energetic compared to 90 yo. I'd be the first truly sleepy president.