Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Oh hi this is me. The answer is simple - laziness stronger than low temperatures being insufferable, aided by being overweight.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Sagebrush posted:

happy insurrection day! :toot:

too spicy? idk

https://x.com/brettkollmann/status/1743699746135704030?s=46&t=crshEc6ZJO1zh40ZDAIfPQ
Washington Redskins Football Team Commanders QB Robert Griffin III damages his knee on the terrible field that is FedEx Field, and his career is never the same.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Was this lady actually holding an onion or did it just look like that lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
It's actually an onion. I recall there was some debate at the time whether she had heard that rubbing onions on your eyes was a treatment for tear gas, or whether she brought it herself to make herself cry and appear to be gassed and the whole thing is fake. I didn't care enough to find out.

But it's a real onion

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Lib and let die posted:

i've always been team taser balls when it comes to the 1/6...thing.
Nah. The woman carrying a Gadsden flag who got trampled to death is #1 imo. If you wrote that into a movie everyone would say it was too on the nose.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Sagebrush posted:

It's actually an onion. I recall there was some debate at the time whether she had heard that rubbing onions on your eyes was a treatment for tear gas, or whether she brought it herself to make herself cry and appear to be gassed and the whole thing is fake. I didn't care enough to find out.

But it's a real onion

It's because The Onion became real

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Android Apocalypse posted:

https://x.com/brettkollmann/status/1743699746135704030?s=46&t=crshEc6ZJO1zh40ZDAIfPQ
Washington Redskins Football Team Commanders QB Robert Griffin III damages his knee on the terrible field that is FedEx Field, and his career is never the same.

I remember when this happened. So many handicapped memes.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

No, that's too evil.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Modern players require modern mimics

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

No, that's too evil.

Isn't that the same amount of piercing damage a regular cat does, though

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Byzantine posted:

Isn't that the same amount of piercing damage a regular cat does, though

Only to your heart.

Bread Zeppelin
Aug 2, 2006
Stairway to Leaven

fukken love it

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Getting lost while standing still, staring at the ice cream in the freezer aisle at the 7/11:negative:

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

fartknocker posted:

here's the good political memes

someone should redo these with elon instead of cats

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Facebook Aunt posted:

No, that's too evil.

Ha, joke's on you. Now it can't get away if I pet it with my other hand!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I'd rather see cats than elon what's the matter with you

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I think the joke is that Elon was stealing people's memes at one point.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Amoeba102 posted:

I think the joke is that Elon was stealing people's memes at one point.

At many, many points

Including after he was claiming to pay content creators

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Echophonic posted:

Ha, joke's on you. Now it can't get away if I pet it with my other hand!

Spends the rest of the session trying to train it up into being a familiar:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
edit putting this above so it isn't poo poo

edit 2 argh

great snipe pic

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Takes No Damage posted:

Spends the rest of the session trying to train it up into being a familiar:

I once got vampire bats latchesd on my face as a int dumped paladin. Obvious solution was to slam my head on the cave walls to smash them, while casting divine smite. Literally headbutting bats on tbe wall so hard they explode into divine light.

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

Sagebrush posted:

but the thing that got her into qanon was suffering failure as a small business owner.

FTFY

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I've got a meme request. It was some like, basic clip art of two castles at war with each other, basically just a mirrored version of one side facing the other and the text was all fighting game stuff like: 'Our high-risk high-reward pick' 'Their overpowered casual boss character spamming' and it just continued down both sides in that fashion. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

RareAcumen posted:

I've got a meme request. It was some like, basic clip art of two castles at war with each other, basically just a mirrored version of one side facing the other and the text was all fighting game stuff like: 'Our high-risk high-reward pick' 'Their overpowered casual boss character spamming' and it just continued down both sides in that fashion. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Found it a couple pages back in the Fighting Games thread.

https://twitter.com/Jikhmate/status/1739395104568193337

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Mierenneuker posted:

Found it a couple pages back in the Fighting Games thread.

https://twitter.com/Jikhmate/status/1739395104568193337

I know these are words, but I don't know what any of them mean.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

the jargon of a sufficiently insular nerd community is indistinguishable from gibberish

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

Leon Sumbitches posted:

I know these are words, but I don't know what any of them mean.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Brawnfire posted:

Wait that lady was my age? Goddamn what happened in her life

Patriotism!!!!!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Stoatbringer posted:

Patriotism!!!!!

Not even once

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

My sister was also born in 1985. I genuinely don't know what I would do if a close family member or friend of mine turned into a conspiracy nut, it must be horrifying.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I was at a restaurant on my birthday weekend as a teenager where they came up behind me and put a sombrero on my head so quietly that I stood up in surprise and knocked my chair into a waiter.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Brawnfire posted:

I mean they'd have to do it themselves, right? No way an immortal trusts a barber with a blade near their neck.

Once you get your sord on hair cutting takes care of it self

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

deoju posted:

Nah. The woman carrying a Gadsden flag who got trampled to death is #1 imo. If you wrote that into a movie everyone would say it was too on the nose.

Trump made anime real

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Karate Bastard posted:

Once you get your sord on hair cutting takes care of it self

Only if you’re really clumsy and/or the Star Wars kid.

Real Highlander pros do it the same way that paranoid king in classical antiquity with a dread of others wielding razors got shaved: with a hot coal.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Mokotow posted:

Oh hi this is me. The answer is simple - laziness stronger than low temperatures being insufferable, aided by being overweight.

Buy some big sweat pants. They're as comfortable and easy as shorts, but also warm.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Tenkaris posted:

Was this lady actually holding an onion or did it just look like that lol
It was the style at the time.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Facebook Aunt posted:

No, that's too evil.

https://i.imgur.com/tVPZriE.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU