Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Tag yourself, I'm Pipedaddy and I work at amazon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Amazon

:lol:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

QuarkJets posted:

Because Taserballz wound up being antifa, what with him killing a terrorist

Shouldn't he be a hero then? Because he killed an antifa? :thunk:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Piped Addy

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

I'm still really annoyed that these fucks somehow swastika'ed the OK symbol of all things.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

LMao with the loving ancap colors, too.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

morningdrew posted:

PIPEDADDY
PLUMP BOY

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

morningdrew posted:

Proud of my boy!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Aramis posted:

I'm still really annoyed that these fucks somehow swastika'ed the OK symbol of all things.

When it was first being coopted I went to a mcdonalds drive thru in Idaho and when they asked if my order sounded right at the window I threw the ok hand and immediately thought I probably look like a local racist. While idk if it's truly coopted yet I just give a thumbs up nowadays to play it safe.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Grey Cat posted:

I just give a thumbs up nowadays to play it safe.

A thumbs up?! LIKE TRUNP

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Forums breaking? Biden did that!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Trump should never actually just run for president again.

The only part he seems to actually like is where he campaigns and his parade of hogs hoot about how great he is. He should just do a never ending tour of rallies, but he's never actually on the ballot.

reminds me of year 1 stuff where he wanted to do a victory lap rallies.

oh and victory lap rallies in years 2-4.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
lol @ the proud boys are forbidden to crank it because it throws your white power humors out of balance

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Grey Cat posted:

When it was first being coopted I went to a mcdonalds drive thru in Idaho and when they asked if my order sounded right at the window I threw the ok hand and immediately thought I probably look like a local racist. While idk if it's truly coopted yet I just give a thumbs up nowadays to play it safe.
My old roommate has a Black Rifle coffee mug that he likes to take camping because a) it's big and chunky and b) he has no idea what it means. His girlfriend (who owned the houses I was living in) needed to have her roof repaired, and while the roofers were doing their job they noticed the mug in the backyard. They asked about it, she said it belonged to her boyfriend, they asked if he's ex-military, and she said (truthfully) that he was a marine. There was a pregnant pause, then the roofers said that they give a 20% military discount.

I had to be the one that told them that it was a fascism discount.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

From a ways back, but why are we praying for God? Did something happen to him?

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
i used to use the scuba PADI hand signals all the time but apparently that "all okay" is Proud Boy bullshit now.

Hey assholes, are you out of air? I am not sharing air with you. Hands off my octopus.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Thread, please don't sleep on White Power Wick, who in every frame is seemingly on the verge of sharting.

MoatsArt
Jan 7, 2021

Trump can't pardon himself as president for crimes that would have prevented him from being president right? If he tried to pardon himself it would be an admission of guilt, which means that he couldn't be president, which means that he couldn't pardon himself.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

UltraShame posted:

lol @ the proud boys are forbidden to crank it because it throws your white power humors out of balance

I believe they actually have to crank it in the presence of a woman or within X number of feet of a woman.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
Ah cool, they're doing that thing again where 4chan started a hoax where that hand gesture was actually a white supremacist sign so they could laugh at "the left" for claiming it was a white supremacist sign but then all the white supremacists started actually using it as a white supremacist sign...

pig labeled 3
Jan 3, 2007

MoatsArt posted:

Trump can't pardon himself as president for crimes that would have prevented him from being president right? If he tried to pardon himself it would be an admission of guilt, which means that he couldn't be president, which means that he couldn't pardon himself.

Are you trying to kill a robot with this post

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

What's the over/under on them knowing what a bingo card is?

Same as goons not knowing what over/under means. :ughh:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

morningdrew posted:

did he get that name before or after getting punched and shouting out cereals

Mogatrat
Feb 13, 2012

Your flesh is an insult to the perfection of the digital.

UltraShame posted:

those counter protestors should add this to the chant
5 6 7 8 why don't you go masturbate

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

What is this chant they do at like 13 seconds in?

"Whose streets? OUR STREETS! ... hrlrllurlurlrlrul... HRLRLULUUU!!"

So 4chan's demographic is entirely made up of 11 year-old edgelords, pedophiles, and incels.

credburn fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jan 8, 2024

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

They had a memorial food cart set up for him just off to the side.

lmfao

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

MoatsArt posted:

and who exactly is going to stop him?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
*me pretending to be a tough person with Ebay armor on*

"What's your group's name?"

"uh................proud.........boys...?"

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

is that a buc-ee’s mask?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

credburn posted:

What is this chant they do at like 13 seconds in?

"Whose streets? OUR STREETS! ... hrlrllurlurlrlrul... HRLRLULUUU!!"

Without watching and based purely on your description I'm going to guess it's their secret passcode "uhuru". They won't let you into the club house if you don't know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

like never before

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

are beaver nuggets nazi chow? :smith:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

kazil posted:

like never before
TrumpGPT is generating these things at this point

Dick Fontaine posted:

are beaver nuggets nazi chow? :smith:
As god is my witness I refuse to allow the fascists to put any kind of a claim on Buc-Ees. It is the shining light and saving remnant of Texas outside the 610 Loop.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

And California's gun laws were signed by Reagan when he was governor.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
All those proud boys look exactly like you expect, it never fails at all.

It's quite amazing.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Cowslips Warren posted:

i used to use the scuba PADI hand signals all the time but apparently that "all okay" is Proud Boy bullshit now.

Hey assholes, are you out of air? I am not sharing air with you. Hands off my octopus.

Context still matters. If you’re in scuba gear and someone asks you a question, it’s probably an ok. If you’re in the audience at a confirmation hearing for a chud judge with no reason to be doing it, that’s a white power symbol.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Escape From Noise posted:

Single. Biggest. Political. Event. EVER!

The forgotten men and women remembered again like NEVER BEFORE!

in reality, the silent majority loving hates trump and is starting to hate the GOP in general. so good luck with the suburban moderates assholes.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

The Last Call posted:

All those proud boys look exactly like you expect, it never fails at all.

It's quite amazing.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

Hollismason posted:

I believe they actually have to crank it in the presence of a woman or within X number of feet of a woman.

that's not less weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Nessus posted:

TrumpGPT is generating these things at this point

As god is my witness I refuse to allow the fascists to put any kind of a claim on Buc-Ees. It is the shining light and saving remnant of Texas outside the 610 Loop.

I thought Bucees was already claimed by butch lesbians.