Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

BlindSite posted:

Yeah but Condoleeza Rice is a massive football fan and was once floated as potentially joining the league office as a potential commissioner. Not saying I'd hire her, but it's not as though its as crazy as you might think when you're looking for a front office wonk.

But you're right. The only way the Panthers find a modicum of success and actually get someone effective in place that stays in place is going to be stupid, nigh impossible levels of luck because it won't be competence.

Love to hire a genocidal ghoul to run my football team!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Woozie66 posted:

She was never actually a candidate. That was just a joke that gained legs.

and yet that homeless dude joked about drafting Manziel in the first round and...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Black Sunshine posted:

and yet that homeless dude joked about drafting Manziel in the first round and...

That was just a time traveling Manziel as part of a sad sequel to All You Zombies.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
"Korn Ferry" sounds like an Arrested Development bit. You can't convince me that's a real company.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
If this game was supposed to determine Arthur's future then he might be cooked

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tomorrow is my most anticipated day of the season :sickos:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Chris James 2 posted:

Tomorrow is my most anticipated day of the season :sickos:

I too, am looking forward to Washington losing tomorrow.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Fire Arthur Smith he’s a coward

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
There's no way he retains after that performance. Just. OOF.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Arthur Smith is a big wet baby.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Remember 2 weeks ago when Arthur was going to finish the season with two “strong performances” and cement his job

lol. lmao

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Shindragon posted:

There's no way he retains after that performance. Just. OOF.

A Syllabus Of Falcons Errors

xbilkis posted:

Also, stuff from Russini:

-Atlanta's staff thinks they're coming back, but Blank is anxious to win ASAP and could be tempted to fire Smith. Falcons could take a big swing for Belichick if the position opens up

This isn't sourced in the article and I hope it's just BS but holy hell would that suck

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/1744103285399666910

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Congrats to Falcons fans. They are gonna get rid of Smith now.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Crying about being scored on should get you blackballed from coaching jobs.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

billionaire baby boy bitch

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Sucks to suck dweeb

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Flaming hot seat.

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1744108722325000505?t=atv7wiKiTGvFsnNyd_GHGw&s=19

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Breer seems convinced it’s over.

https://twitter.com/albertbreer/status/1744111721818493068?s=61&t=5XhQ3IY0TKf9sLs_Mzh2Lw

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Fire this dork too while you're at it.

E: DA has got to go.

https://twitter.com/Kat_Terrell/status/1744106553869750294?t=aGjL383p1neHrK2im_5wtQ&s=19

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Docjowles posted:

Remember 2 weeks ago when Arthur was going to finish the season with two “strong performances” and cement his job

lol. lmao

I would characterize his post game meltdown as strong and that it definitely cemented his job position, so mission accomplished?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

lol yes, throwing your players under the bus is a better look than just saying you ran it up :shuckyes:

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

fartknocker posted:

lol yes, throwing your players under the bus is a better look than just saying you ran it up :shuckyes:

"No, I didn't run up the score. My players simply have such little respect for me that they ignore my decisions."

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lol Sirianni is getting fired.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

This is the definition of losing the locker room. To a divisional rival no less

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Diva Cupcake posted:

lol Sirianni is getting fired.

Seat going from warm to hot in the course of a game is a hell of a move, but goddamn

Shinji2015 fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jan 7, 2024

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
"I want to apologize to the Falcons" is some poo poo I never thought I'd hear a Saints coach say.

https://twitter.com/nofnetwork/status/1744127674493112342?t=xPxNDJwFRCe_tpgLPNg__Q&s=19

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Holy poo poo Eagles. Sirianni is going to get fired tomorrow at this rate!:stare:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Fire Dennis Allen for being bitchmade

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I hope pissbaby Smith gets fired for being poo poo and Dennis gets canned for being a coward

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Ayudo posted:

"I want to apologize to the Falcons" is some poo poo I never thought I'd hear a Saints coach say.

https://twitter.com/nofnetwork/status/1744127674493112342?t=xPxNDJwFRCe_tpgLPNg__Q&s=19

fire his rear end

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Pimpcasso posted:

I hope pissbaby Smith gets fired for being poo poo and Dennis gets canned for being a coward

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fire Dennis Allen for apologizing to a goddamn division rival. Get the gently caress outta here

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Barudak posted:

Fire Dennis Allen for apologizing to a goddamn division rival. Get the gently caress outta here

:hmmyes:

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Kurgarra Queen posted:

Holy poo poo Eagles. Sirianni is going to get fired tomorrow at this rate!:stare:

From Super Bowl to Cardinals' OC in two years, brutal for him.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Barudak posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Not just apologizing to a division rival, but throwing your own roster under the bus while doing it. Shameful disgraceful behavior

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chris James 2 posted:

Not just apologizing to a division rival, but throwing your own roster under the bus while doing it. Shameful disgraceful behavior

This AFTER his players deliberately ignored his call. He's lost control. He's done

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Dennis Allen always has been an abject failure. Can’t believe NO made him head coach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Imagine, bringing over DEREK CARR and Dennis Allen to try and rebuild your franchise