Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

That was an amazingly lucky helmet shot on the ball. Can't even be mad at it lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Packers doing what they can to let the Bears stay in it, apparently.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Dexo posted:

Your QB can't recognize and deal with a blitz.

Complete make believe.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I watched the Browns, and Vikings games.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Bears actually gave up a draft pick for Feeney.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Dexo posted:

I watched the Browns, and Vikings games.

I don't care, you're just repeating the least thing you heard on your favorite podcast and it shows

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Jordan Love

Jayden Reed

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Hot Diggity! posted:

Jordan Love

Jayden Reed

I like them both.
I think they are good.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i don't think that's a td?

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
looked to me that he didn't have control until he was out of bounds

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

kdrudy posted:

Packers doing what they can to let the Bears stay in it, apparently.

Refs are doing their part

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
so this Packers Bears game is when a dogshit OC meets a dogshit DC?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

HootTheOwl posted:

I don't care, you're just repeating the least thing you heard on your favorite podcast and it shows

Hey feel however you want man.

Most of my favorite podcasts and a number of the people I listen to who break down tape actually want the Bears to keep Fields lol.

But yeah, a handful of people have made a ton of valid points along with what I'm seeing with my own eyes when I watch Bears tape. Which yeah, leads me to wanting to move on from Fields.

I even said before I don't think it's a dire dooming of the bears future if they keep him. But it's likely just signing up for more mediocrity.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

so this Packers Bears game is when a dogshit OC meets a dogshit DC?

I mean it’s more when a teams biggest weakness is the only thing the dogshit DC does well

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
And people continue to be allowed to murder fields while sliding

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
That is 100% a flag.

What horseshit.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
Yeah and then the network shill covering it up with reasons. That was bullshit imo

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Good lord how was that not a penalty?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

gently caress 'em up, justin!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

gently caress yeah nathan peterman redemption storytime

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Love the announcers covering for the lovely refs "oh that's a penalty" "yep, penalty" - *refs don't throw a flag* - "actually no that's a good hit"

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I still don't get why Jenkins isn't at RG where he is much better.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Niwrad posted:

I still don't get why Jenkins isn't at RG where he is much better.

Because he practiced and had the gameplan installed all week at LG?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Dexo posted:

Hey feel however you want man.

Most of my favorite podcasts and a number of the people I listen to who break down tape actually want the Bears to keep Fields lol.

But yeah, a handful of people have made a ton of valid points along with what I'm seeing with my own eyes when I watch Bears tape. Which yeah, leads me to wanting to move on from Fields.

I even said before I don't think it's a dire dooming of the bears future if they keep him. But it's likely just signing up for more mediocrity.
Oh my God I wasn't serious and you just admit it, lmao

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I have a feeling everyone’s getting fired and Bears are getting a new QB after this one.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Bird in a Blender posted:

I have a feeling everyone’s getting fired and Bears are getting a new QB after this one.

Gonna be great watching another promising QB get murdered by the terrible O-Line and chucked out of town in 4 years

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Bird in a Blender posted:

inshallah

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

HootTheOwl posted:

Oh my God I wasn't serious and you just admit it, lmao

Admit what?

That I listen to a number of varying takes and opinions including opinions from people in this very thread, some of whom I frequently disagree with. In order to come to my personal opinion.

Because yes. That's what I do.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Dexo posted:

Admit what?

That I listen to a number of varying takes and opinions including opinions from people in this very thread, some of whom I frequently disagree with. In order to come to my personal opinion.

Because yes. That's what I do.

Just repost sko and save us the middleman

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
4k yards, over 30 TDs passing, Love is Him

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Dexo posted:

Because he practiced and had the gameplan installed all week at LG?

Why was he at LG in the first place?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://x.com/lions/status/1744132807025181101?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

https://x.com/lions/status/1744123071739355221?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Well at least there's no way Getsy can keep his job after this. Eberflus on the table too but I'm not holding my breath on that one

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
NINE POINTS

fire everyone including poles

Push Virginia down the stairs and sell the team to San Diego

Keep jaylon, montez, that second round DT, wright, teven and DJ. Cut everyone else

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

xbilkis posted:

Well at least there's no way Getsy can keep his job after this. Eberflus on the table too but I'm not holding my breath on that one

If they keep Eberflus after this :lol:.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

The Bears are so depressing.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Honestly the Packers hosed us by not converting on most of their drives. If this game is 35-9 or whatever it would be if they got the ball into the end zone on all of their long drives then cleaning house is way more likely

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Hot Diggity! posted:

4k yards, over 30 TDs passing, Love is Him

As someone old enough to remember some of the Pre-Favre Packers... It's loving crazy they did it again.

The draft this year is such a big deal, if they can end up with some serious young talent on defense, like they have on offense, this team is going to be great.

(assuming the fire Barry)

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Also please dump Edmunds for someone who is not as embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
God, the sheer inability to tackle is astounding