Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What if instead of the AFC East....
We put three more teams in New York?
we have two, TWO NFC Easts?
We just ignore them?
All AFCE Teams coached by Bill Belichek as one mega team?
View Results

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That was a pathetic effort to get in the RedZone by the receiver. Zero situational awareness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

so it turns out one of these teams are playing the peacock game

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Gonna program Siri to tell me that I lead the league in touchdown passes

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Vertical Lime posted:

Makes sense, hiding AFC East football from God's eyes

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Vertical Lime posted:

i hope its the dolphins so it'll be on my local tv and I don't need to go :filez:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Unreal play. Scrub through the video frame by frame slowly and it looks like a sure touchdown until Baker teleports

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
WHY WOULD YOU PUT THE poo poo-rear end EAGLES ON MONDAY NIGHT

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
lol you really though rams lions was the best game

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

bucs/eagles is MNF :sickos:

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

fartknocker posted:

i hope its the dolphins so it'll be on my local tv and I don't need to go :filez:

But then you won't get to hear about all the wonderful programming on Peacock, the most popular streaming service in three counties nationwide

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

getting swifties to fork over 6 bux

very smart

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Whomever wins Eagles - Buccaneers is meat, so might as well give them the least rest before the divisional round.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Space Jam posted:

clownball lives

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

CapnAndy posted:

Everything else is concluded by that point, might as well finish with a foregone conclusion!

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

ugh gently caress Peacock

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

the country deserves to watch the eagles get shithoused by the bucs in primetime

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

CapnAndy posted:

Because there's no Thursday Night game

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

bucs/eagles get the monday night slot :geno:

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Sirianni's presser clip was such generic poo poo. That dude is hosed.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Do you know how to get up Nick? Your team has been dead men walking for over a month now.

Looks like you're staying down.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Black Lighter posted:

But then you won't get to hear about all the wonderful programming on Peacock, the most popular streaming service in three counties nationwide

I mean, I'm probably gonna watch the game, but I'd like to do so in the easiest way possible (Just turning on my TV) rather than watching it on my laptop and thus slowing down my GDT shitposting

i ain't paying for peacock

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I think Eagles vs Buccs is a Manningcast as least

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Bucs/Eagles should be played tomorrow and should be untelevised

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

shyduck posted:

bucs/eagles get the monday night slot :geno:

pretty sure the nfl scheduled that game for monday to give the starting qb as much time as possible to recover.

mariotta vs trask just...wouldn't be the same.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I know the Eagles are collapsing faster than a neutron star but do youse really expect the team that put up 9 points against the Panthers to shithouse them

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

shyduck posted:

They should just announce the Bucs won in a non-televised contest that took place in Puerto Rico.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Space Jam posted:

:sickos: :sickos: :sickos:

Alaois posted:

I know the Eagles are collapsing faster than a neutron star but do youse really expect the team that put up 9 points against the Panthers to shithouse them

No but it would be hilarious

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Alaois posted:

they should both forfeit

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Alaois posted:

yes because it’s the funniest outcome so it’s what i’m rooting for

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

TheKingslayer posted:

I think Eagles vs Buccs is a Manningcast as least

Yeah, they'll do that game aside from the normal Buck/Aikman telecast

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

shyduck posted:

Just do a coin toss. Winner moves on. Loser takes the Cowboys playoff spot.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

fartknocker posted:

I mean, I'm probably gonna watch the game, but I'd like to do so in the easiest way possible (Just turning on my TV) rather than watching it on my laptop and thus slowing down my GDT shitposting

i ain't paying for peacock

Picture-in-picture is a pro move for shitposting tho

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Alaois posted:

yes

I can see Baker having a great day against that defense

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Rams / Lions is such a fascinating game. No surprise that it’s getting the marquee spot.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

read somewhere that espn/abc was guaranteed a 4 vs 5 wild card game

like brady's last ride last year

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I think an important question to ask is... what are the odds the Buccaneers/Eagles winner doesn't get to go from MNF to the Saturday afternoon divisional game?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

fartknocker posted:

Yeah, they'll do that game aside from the normal Buck/Aikman telecast

We'll get to see Peyton die visibly on television due to lovely QB play one last time this season :sickos:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

sirianni sounds like a dumbass in that press clip

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Alaois posted:

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Black Lighter posted:

Picture-in-picture is a pro move for shitposting tho

yes, but it's not peak shitposting, which is what the playoffs are about