Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

carcinofuck posted:

:yeshaha:

why though?

quote:

these are unhealthy people who never processed their trauma and tried to pass it onto everyone else.

All they know is power and abuse of that power, whether they are on the giving or receiving end. Then they built a country on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
if you want to watch a filthy zionist get wrecked live at bowls here you go

https://www.youtube.com/live/caOAw7qESaw?si=NyU_nNM9sDRLsTiN

got to watch a pair of them fail miserably a couple of days ago also

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

stephenthinkpad posted:

Has Hizballah considered ordering some balloon kits from aliexpress?

https://x.com/ianellisjones/status/1744191572453789931?s=20

Probably more cost effective than homebrew rockets.

What's the height limit of the Iron dome?

lol balloon barrage

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

blessed

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Strep Vote posted:

All they know is power and abuse of that power, whether they are on the giving or receiving end. Then they built a country on it.

The founders of Israel didnt live through the, holocaust, indeed they despised holocaust survivors as weak jews. They had no trauma to process. They were simply assholes.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

OctaMurk posted:

The founders of Israel didnt live through the, holocaust, indeed they despised holocaust survivors as weak jews. They had no trauma to process. They were simply assholes.

The illusion of civilization, the illusion of justice, creates a world where the biggest rear end in a top hat wins. The illusion paralyzes anyone with decency into thinking horrors can’t exist and leaves them defenseless.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i like big butts

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

OctaMurk posted:

Let me tell you about intergenerational trauma...

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

stephenthinkpad posted:

drat I've seen this strategy before Taiwan needs to be careful because China is probably hiding scourge and mutas under the UI elements of all these balloons

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

thehandtruck posted:

i know there is a (righteous) bloodlust for people like this, but setting that aside for a second, can u imagine how loving annoying a conversation with him would be. talking to chuds about jan6 would be a cakewalk compared to that

he looks like a programmer

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
wow israel was so successful in gaza hamas sent a big rocket attack againt tel aviv just now

========

Scenes showing missile interceptions in the sky of Tel Aviv after the Al-Qassam Brigades announced the bombing of the city with a missile salvo in response to the Zionist massacres against civilians.

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1744392685232721942?s=46

These Al-Qassam Brigades just recently launched their missiles towards Tel Aviv, deep into the occupation entity, on the 94th day of the battle, despite all the occupation’s talk and lies about its ability to paralyze and limit the capabilities of the missile resistance.

https://x.com/rdooan/status/1744390115995119931?s=46

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
https://x.com/angeloinchina/status/1744405695511093258?s=46&t=prPdvwNKek6G5lIo0cy9OA

it’s been confirmed to be real too

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

stephenthinkpad posted:

The gently caress is it with the US and balloons lately? loving clown country.

Strep Vote posted:

Let me tell you about intergenerational trauma...

No he's saying that the founders of Israel and the Jews who suffered the Holocaust are entirely different people. Entirely different families even.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Orange Devil posted:

inflation fetishists have infiltrated the highest rungs of government

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

This keeps happening so either the IDF is massively lying about casualties or they are being surveilled so thoroughly that Hamas can target specific soldiers from social media.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Orange Devil posted:

No he's saying that the founders of Israel and the Jews who suffered the Holocaust are entirely different people. Entirely different families even.

The persecution of diaspora Jews for almost 2000 years has something to do with it, i would suspect.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

That's some of the worst "music" I've ever heard.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1744417490497622212

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

SplitSoul posted:

That's some of the worst "music" I've ever heard.

You are supposed to. be on grinding-your-teeth-flat levels of ecstasy before you listen to it

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

you've been giving them free bombs you genocidal shithead

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The poor Republicans are trying so hard to find ways not to be on biden's side.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you've been giving them free bombs you genocidal shithead

well that is what he means by "reduce and significantly get out of gaza." Once all the palestinians have been killed the israeli army will have no reason to be in gaza and will reduce their presence

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

I'd love to be proven wrong but I don't think they're the same people. What do you mean confirmed real?

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Strep Vote posted:

The persecution of diaspora Jews for almost 2000 years has something to do with it, i would suspect.

the holocaust happened to ashkenazi jews, the rank and file terrorists throwing babies into bread ovens in mandatory palestine were mizrahi jews and the few ashkenazim that made it there did not experience the holocaust because they were collaborating with nazis to assassinate british officers and hinder the allied war effort

not all mizrahi were or are zionists and they had to deal with their own localized antisemitism and pogroms but they in no way experienced the holocaust. the only interaction the founders of israel had had with the shoah was hearing stories of atrocities against the jews and deciding that they agreed with the perpetrators and needed to bomb synagogues and drive every jew into the holy land at the barrel of a gun

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

wow it sounds like israel is totally accomplishings its mission theyre super winning which is why they gotta turn tail.

===

Urgent | Israeli sources: Today is the toughest day for the Israeli army since the beginning of the war

Urgent | Israeli sources: One of the two attacks was an explosion of ammunition in a truck that led to the death and injury of soldiers, and the other was the bombing of a building containing soldiers in the south of the Gaza Strip.

Urgent | Israeli sources: 9 officers and soldiers were killed and others were injured in two separate attacks during the battles in the Gaza Strip in the past 24 hours.

https://x.com/ajabreaking/status/1744422533070193108?s=46

https://x.com/ajabreaking/status/1744423665515593937?s=46

https://x.com/ajabreaking/status/1744423791449502059?s=46

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

iirc the TikTok was posted during the war and the other video is from October 7th when the hostages were first taken, there's a good chance those women are soldiers as are most people about that age who are still in Gaza but I don't think they're the same people.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol this genocidal piece of poo poo

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

"quietly" is how he wants you to oppose the genocide too

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
yiddish survived countless centuries of persecution and pogroms all over europe, only to die when it reached israel because "the only home for the jews" had no use for anything that belonged to the holocaust survivors that it despises for being weak and "allowing" those tragedies to happen to them

death to israel

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Grandpa getting increasingly worried about November lol

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
Gaza Rockets Target Central Israel as IDF Enters 'New and Less Intense Phase' of War

headline from a nation that is totally winning a war

also

Israeli Minister Suggests Relocating Gazan Civilians in Order to 'Improve Their Living Situation'
Otzma Yehudit minister Amichai Eliyahu is the latest Israeli coalition lawmaker to express support for the 'voluntary emigration' of Gazans out of their homes. Such comments are likely to be used against Israel in its impending trial at the International Court of Justice in The Hague

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Are they drowning out protestors saying "ceasefire now" with the phrase "4 more years"?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Are they drowning out protestors saying "ceasefire now" with the phrase "4 more years"?

its four more years of helping israel do genocide no matter what happens, so they're right

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Malleum posted:

not all mizrahi were or are zionists and they had to deal with their own localized antisemitism and pogroms but they in no way experienced the holocaust.

This is implying the Holocaust is the only trauma that matters, where I am saying pre holocaust trauma already metastasized into Zionism, which further causes distorted thinking and immoral behavior. I think the proof is that Israelis themselves are quite pathetic and emotionally difficult to deal with; they nurture their traumas and grudges until they are a parody of a people, but that's the only coping mechanism they have ever learned. Any other way is weakness, and therefore annihilation, to them. Now you have self-hating fascists who believe wholly that what they do is necessary, and that they must "kill the weakness" (their humanity and that of others) in order to survive.

It's quite tragic in a way. Destroy Israel and put them out of their misery, imo.

Malleum posted:

yiddish survived countless centuries of persecution and pogroms all over europe, only to die when it reached israel because "the only home for the jews" had no use for anything that belonged to the holocaust survivors that it despises for being weak and "allowing" those tragedies to happen to them

death to israel

I 100% hate Israel for everything it has done because none of this needed to happen. It's ALL traumatic projection onto the other.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Orange Devil posted:

I don't know what thread this is supposed to go in (I/P? Europe? Asia? Mid-East?), but a respected Dutch newspaper is reporting that the Dutch secret service AIVD recruited a Dutch national (Erik van Sabben, died in Dubai in January 2009 due to a motor accident) to deploy the Stuxnet virus inside the Iranian nuclear facility underneath Natanz as part of a US & Israel led operation. The Dutch intelligence services appear to have known they were part of an operation to sabotage Irans nuclear programme, but were unaware of the exact nature of the sabotage (ie. that they were deploying a virus). Crucially neither the Dutch government nor parliament appear to have been notified or informed in any way that Dutch intelligence services were undertaking what could be interpreted as an act of war at the behest of the Americans and Israelis. So lol and furthermore lmao.

Google translated version of the original Volkskrant article (https://www.volkskrant.nl/kijkverder/v/2024/sabotage-in-iran-een-missie-in-duisternis~v989743/) below:

starting to feel that the most relevant thing we as lefties in minor european states can do is to direct unrelenting hatred at the intelligence services of our nations

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Al-Saqr posted:

wow it sounds like israel is totally accomplishings its mission theyre super winning which is why they gotta turn tail.

===

Urgent | Israeli sources: Today is the toughest day for the Israeli army since the beginning of the war

Urgent | Israeli sources: One of the two attacks was an explosion of ammunition in a truck that led to the death and injury of soldiers, and the other was the bombing of a building containing soldiers in the south of the Gaza Strip.

Urgent | Israeli sources: 9 officers and soldiers were killed and others were injured in two separate attacks during the battles in the Gaza Strip in the past 24 hours.

https://x.com/ajabreaking/status/1744422533070193108?s=46

https://x.com/ajabreaking/status/1744423665515593937?s=46

https://x.com/ajabreaking/status/1744423791449502059?s=46

Does Al-Jazeera list the sources they're translating on their website? Because usually I can quickly find the Hebrew equivalents but this time I can't, might be that I'm just missing the article so far or that it's a Palestinian report and somebody got confused.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

God he's such a stupid little loving snake

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Mister Bates posted:

American strategic planners in Vietnam spent years obsessed with finding and destroying the 'Bamboo Pentagon', the centralized command and control structure that the entire Vietnamese resistance relied on, convinced that if they could just eliminate it they could turn the entire war around. that it might not even exist largely didn't occur to them.

anyway it's been 60 years and Israel is still trying to locate and destroy the Tunnel Pentagon

It (a centralized common and control for the viet cong) did exist. Just not as a physical location that you could drop a bomb on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

Does Al-Jazeera list the sources they're translating on their website? Because usually I can quickly find the Hebrew equivalents but this time I can't, might be that I'm just missing the article so far or that it's a Palestinian report and somebody got confused.

sadly i cant find it right now, but ill look into it in the mornin