Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol @ the image of Forgiato Blow in his lovely Florida house, stripping the doll naked so he can change it from GI Joe fatigues into the $150 Trump suit he got from Men's Warehouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Waffle House posted:

lol yeah sure dude, gas was that low during Trump's COVID. Definitely. lmfao

It was, briefly. Do you not remember a barrel of oil having negative value at one point?

You counter that dumb argument by pointing out that it was only that low because a global pandemic that killed millions of people was keeping people at home, not by being wrong about how low gas prices got.

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jan 8, 2024

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Hollismason posted:

I think he just likes to get paid.

Spoiler alert

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Trump didn't even write his tweet urging January 6 protesters to remain 'peaceful': report

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-didnt-even-write-his-own-jan-6-tweets-report-2024-1

As Donald Trump watched rioters storm the Capitol on television on January 6, 2021, one of the president's top aides drafted Trump's first tweet that urged protesters to remain peaceful, ABC News reported.

Last year, a congressional panel investigating Trump's role in the January 6 events outlined how the former president was reluctant to call in additional law enforcement to stop rioters during the first few hours of the Capitol breach and instead spent much of his time watching television or making calls to his attorney and Republican allies.

New details of what went on inside the White House during that time show Trump needed the hand of Dan Scavino, who was his deputy chief of staff and is now senior advisor to Trump's reelection campaign, to try to calm protesters.

As the Capitol breach unfolded, a small group of people around Trump, including Scavino, tried to persuade him to send a forceful message to the protesters, sources told ABC News.

Instead, after about 20 minutes of urging, Scavino and others left Trump alone in the White House dining room, which is when Trump posted a tweet disparaging Vice President Mike Pence for not having "the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country," the sources said.

They told ABC News that the tweet shocked several aides, including Scavino, the only other person with access to Trump's Twitter account.

Trump's aides and White House counsel Pat Cipollone once again tried to urge Trump to send a strong message to the protesters, the sources said.

Scavino then printed out several tweets to propose to Trump, sources told the outlet.

Around 2:38 p.m. local time, a tweet was posted on Trump's Twitter account: "Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!"

ABC News sources said Scavino told federal investigators that Trump remained reluctant about putting out more messages on Twitter.

The sources recalled Scavino saying Trump listened, "but he was just not interested at that moment to put anything out."

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Many such cases!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Trump regarding his crimes right now is not even denial but he's Uncle Jack from that one It's Always Sunny court scene where he just starts screaming "NOBODY LOOK! NOBODY LOOK! NOBODY LOOK!"

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Escape From Noise posted:

Many such cases!

:lol:
Nobody has ever lied before in the history of court cases.
or
This one person didn't see anything therefore it never happened.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Republicans are the same people that during natural disasters when people are looting stores they say the white people are doing it for survival and the black people are robbing. But they also say of the black people that they're following a "pack mentality" and can't control themselves as individuals. So in this case they're claiming the FBI started it and the trumpers who all got arrested were just incapable of self control which lead them into the capitol building...give me a loving break. Just insane amounts of mental gymnastics that don't hold up at all to their decades old racist rhetoric.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Grey Cat posted:

How on earth could they possibly think they could argue double jeopardy?

E: "think"

They’re just raising as many motions as they possibly can to hope some of them cause a few more months of delay, and have to go to some higher court before being dismissed as obvious bullshit.

“Motion to dismiss as President Trump is a big handsome boy and people are mean to him. The Supreme Court should decide this issue. Like late next year maybe.”

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

bird with big dick posted:

It was, briefly. Do you not remember a barrel of oil having negative value at one point?

You counter that dumb argument by pointing out that it was only that low because a global pandemic that killed millions of people was keeping people at home, not by being wrong about how low gas prices got.
Global pandemic and Russia and Saudia Arabia increasing production to drop overall crude prices.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

New birther movement just dropped.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Source: Nikki Haley's situation

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Is there a particular reason why he's got such a bee in his bonnet against her? I'm figuring it's because she was part of his admin, which makes her a filthy unloyal traitor to him, but I'm wondering if there's something else.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She's expected to overperform in Iowa and possibly even win in New Hampshire.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lol

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Aramis posted:

Is there a particular reason why he's got such a bee in his bonnet against her? I'm figuring it's because she was part of his admin, which makes her a filthy unloyal traitor to him, but I'm wondering if there's something else.

NH polling putting her in 2nd place, would be my guess

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Aramis posted:

She is his only real challenge at this point now that Desantis is all but done.

"Based on the Constitution as interpreted by Paul Ingrassia" is really funny to me, an interpretation that literally no one would agree with. Even his own people wanted to change this aspect of it, meaning they believe birthright citizenship is a thing to be changed.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Did this vaunted legal scholar miss that she was born in South Carolina, or are they also trying to argue that South Carolina was never re-integrated into the Union and is still actually part of the Confederacy?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Must be why his hand selected candidates are doing so great.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This is a primary sourced lol from me. I have a friend whose wife went deep down the TRUMP train babbit hole in 2020, going to Truck Parades and ranting about Sleepy Joe and poo poo.

Well, she posted this on her Instagram the other day about their visit to San Francisco.

It's always funny when people sort of realize they drank the right wing kool aid. I doubt she'll fully admit to being wrong about TRUMP but this kind of little realization amuses me. Maybe she'll start to question the BS she's been fed by Fox News, et all.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Grey Cat posted:

:lol:
Nobody has ever lied before in the history of court cases.
or
This one person didn't see anything therefore it never happened.

it's the latter

i read a decent bit of johanna's depositions and most of the other stuff i read was pretty reasonable and descriptive. but she's literally only one of the many, MANY people epstein victimized. the explanation could be as simple as she wasn't eastern european enough for donny's taste.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

the face-eating leopards have come home to roost for nikki. she was not expecting this!.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I mean I'm 80 % sure that Nikki Haley is going to be his VP pick.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

This is a primary sourced lol from me. I have a friend whose wife went deep down the TRUMP train babbit hole in 2020, going to Truck Parades and ranting about Sleepy Joe and poo poo.

Well, she posted this on her Instagram the other day about their visit to San Francisco.

It's always funny when people sort of realize they drank the right wing kool aid. I doubt she'll fully admit to being wrong about TRUMP but this kind of little realization amuses me.

Yeah. It's weird. I went to college in Portland and went back to visit last year as part of my trip back to the US after COVID restrictions were lifted. Overall it was alright, but it just wasn't the same city and felt kinda dead because of all the wealth that moved in. Of course if I mentioned anything about it being different a lot of people just started ranting about homeless people.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Cthulu Carl posted:

Did this vaunted legal scholar miss that she was born in South Carolina, or are they also trying to argue that South Carolina was never re-integrated into the Union and is still actually part of the Confederacy?

The disqualification appears to be based on one particular interpretation of the Constitution by some nobody Trump substacker guy who calls himself a Constitutional scholar on Xwitter.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hollismason posted:

I mean I'm 80 % sure that Nikki Haley is going to be his VP pick.

Oh hell no, he's already calling her playground names. The only person he hasn't called names is Kari Lake and Stefanik so it'll be one of them.

I mean I can also just imagine him not naming a VP because he doesn't trust anyone or something.

Yeah. It's weird. I went to college in Portland and went back to visit last year as part of my trip back to the US after COVID restrictions were lifted. Overall it was alright, but it just wasn't the same city and felt kinda dead because of all the wealth that moved in. Of course if I mentioned anything about it being different a lot of people just started ranting about homeless people.

I live South of Portland and it's been famous for its bum population for as long as I've been alive.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Serious_Cyclone posted:

The disqualification appears to be based on one particular interpretation of the Constitution by some nobody Trump substacker guy who calls himself a Constitutional scholar on Xwitter.

Ok, so they probably think jus soli is something liberals drink at breakfast

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

Oh hell no, he's already calling her playground names. The only person he hasn't called names is Kari Lake and Stefanik so it'll be one of them.

I mean I can also just imagine him not naming a VP because he doesn't trust anyone or something.

Can't wait for Alina Habba, VP of the US.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Lol being born in America doesn't count for the GOP? Oh boy here we go.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Aramis posted:

Can't wait for Alina Habba, VP of the US.

Maybe president after not too long.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Babbitt Hole

:golfclap:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

That's why they made me the head guy

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"Almost all", trust me I counted!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I can't get over the tiny suit. It makes him look like a son back from boarding school or something.

It's still weird as hell to me that the guy's chosen name is "Blow" and his chosen facial hair style appears to include a convenient blowjob insertion patch cut out between his lower lip and his chin...

Also the fact that he appears physically unable to close his mouth.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It seems to be more that he's Blowing up like someone with mumps

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Context still matters. If you’re in scuba gear and someone asks you a question, it’s probably an ok. If you’re in the audience at a confirmation hearing for a chud judge with no reason to be doing it, that’s a white power symbol.

I mean I used to use the hand signals outside of scuba as well, but it might be worth it to start putting on my old skin suit just to screw with the chuds.

Kari lake? She used to be one of my favorite local newscasters until she went on the Trump train. But haven't seen much about her lately. Is she still vacuuming that carpet?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

nine-gear crow posted:

his chosen facial hair style appears to include a convenient blowjob insertion patch cut out between his lower lip and his chin...

Also the fact that he appears physically unable to close his mouth

Would go well with the classic blow job uniform of pajama top and boxer shorts.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Toxic Mental posted:

"Almost all", trust me I counted!

Is "scoundrel" a new thing of his or what? He's mixing it up from the traditional :siren: THUG :siren: anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is Trump constitutionally required to pick a VP? If he has the choice he absolutely would be the first dictator president to fly solo.