Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Lol being born in America doesn't count for the GOP? Oh boy here we go.
I mean you know what that means I’m sure. (Hint: wrong color)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

LuckyCat posted:

Is Trump constitutionally required to pick a VP?

No.

Theoretically if he doesn't, that would fall to the senate.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

LuckyCat posted:

Is Trump constitutionally required to pick a VP? If he has the choice he absolutely would be the first dictator president to fly solo.

I'm calling it now, my man is picking Ivanka

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

LuckyCat posted:

Is Trump constitutionally required to pick a VP? If he has the choice he absolutely would be the first dictator president to fly solo.

Maybe it'll be that haunted doll that follows him around sometimes.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Escape From Noise posted:

Maybe it'll be that haunted doll that follows him around sometimes.

Yeah I also think it's going to be Ivanka

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

Oh hell no, he's already calling her playground names. The only person he hasn't called names is Kari Lake and Stefanik so it'll be one of them.

I mean I can also just imagine him not naming a VP because he doesn't trust anyone or something.

My money is on no VP. I think Kari is eyeing Sinema's seat and Republicans can't afford to lose any currently held seats.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Cthulu Carl posted:

Did this vaunted legal scholar miss that she was born in South Carolina, or are they also trying to argue that South Carolina was never re-integrated into the Union and is still actually part of the Confederacy?

It's an extension of one of the more racist interpretations of "who is really a citizen?"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Trump will never pick a woman he’s already horrified that someone could so easily be his equal without doing all the “hard work”

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

nine-gear crow posted:

It's still weird as hell to me that the guy's chosen name is "Blow" and his chosen facial hair style appears to include a convenient blowjob insertion patch cut out between his lower lip and his chin...

Also the fact that he appears physically unable to close his mouth.

I'm gonna be honest when people started talking about this guy i thought johnathan blow had finally lost it completely

i admit to being a little sad it turned out to be some wannabe rapper

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

Trump will never pick a woman he’s already horrified that someone could so easily be his equal without doing all the “hard work”

Maybe he'll pick Melania because there's no way she will spend any time with him otherwise.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Alan Smithee posted:

Does Trump even view Ivanka as a human woman distinct from his own personal being though? In his mind all his kids are just an extrapolation of his balls, except this one he thinks and talks about loving

mystes
May 31, 2006

Failed Imagineer posted:

Does Trump even view Ivanka as a human woman distinct from his own personal being though? In his mind all his kids are just an extrapolation of his balls, except this one he thinks and talks about loving
I think that thinking their kids are just an extension of themselves is how narcissists generally roll

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

They are all free labor to him. Yes ivanka too

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

LuckyCat posted:

I think at the convention they’ll just pick one for him, otherwise the electoral college would vote for one, or worst case the senate would pick one.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

He's still really mad about the Mar-A-Lago valuation thing. Lol.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I wonder if this dude has nightmares about Liam Neeson throwing him in a river.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Imagining Trump winning but the Senate picking a progressive as his VP and then Donny chokes to death on a fish delight before he gets to do anything.

Make it happen higher powers. It'll be a wonderful emotional rollercoaster.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

nine-gear crow posted:

Also the fact that he appears physically unable to close his mouth.

My grandpa did that where he'd just walk around with his mouth hanging open but it was understood in our family that he was 91 so whatever.

Dunno why this dumbass feels a need to constantly bare his bottom teeth, though.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

What happens in the Champagne Room stays in the Champagne Room

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

That’s definitely a “conservative” estimate. Just not in the way this fuckin dope wants it to mean. :lol:

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Escape From Noise posted:

Oh my god. There are a lot more pics. Lol. Holy poo poo.

Lol that's a kel-tec sub 2000

Dude supposedly rich as poo poo but has a dinky rear end PCC

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Catastrophe posted:

My grandpa did that where he'd just walk around with his mouth hanging open but it was understood in our family that he was 91 so whatever.

Dunno why this dumbass feels a need to constantly bare his bottom teeth, though.

Like it's not even a slack jawed agapeness either, dude is just holding his mouth slightly open permanently like his jaw is wired shut or he's got some form of rictus or palsy.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

nine-gear crow posted:

Like it's not even a slack jawed agapeness either, dude is just holding his mouth slightly open permanently like his jaw is wired shut or he's got some form of rictus or palsy.

He wants us to believe his bottom grill is so heavy with gold it keeps his jaw down from the weight

HerLegacy
Dec 25, 2012

Machai posted:

I wonder if this dude has nightmares about Liam Neeson throwing him in a river.

loving lol

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Remember when Lil Pump did a song for trump and immediately went from being one of the most streamed rappers of the year to an absolute nobody? :lol:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

emSparkly posted:

Remember when Lil Pump did a song for trump and immediately went from being one of the most streamed rappers of the year to an absolute nobody? :lol:

Cry woke go broke lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

emSparkly posted:

No but I remember this banger, and all the links in a previous thread showing clips of people in the streets singing it when Biden was declared winner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiNnt6FqrJs

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Alan Smithee posted:

He'll pick Giuliani.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
e: nope, I see this thread's owner is just as bad

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jan 8, 2024

mystes
May 31, 2006

Catastrophe posted:

Wait. I just had a realization. Is that person from the last thread no longer the hair-trigger angry retaliatory gently caress you dickhead in charge?
Yeah trump hasn't been president for a few years

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Toxic Mental posted:

"Almost all", trust me I counted!

Can someone remind me what the hell this "appellate decision" he keeps mentioning is and why it's total bullshit? Googling something out of Trump's word salad is hard.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

mystes posted:

Yeah trump hasn't been president for a few years

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Can someone remind me what the hell this "appellate decision" he keeps mentioning is and why it's total bullshit? Googling something out of Trump's word salad is hard.

He's talking about the numerous gag orders LOL

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Cowslips Warren posted:

He'll pick Giuliani.

This would be the absolute funniest poo poo in the world.. He'd have Giuliani dress in drag again as miss president alongside.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Stacked Giuliani

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

That’s the thing though no matter how much he humiliates and cucks his VP they are still his equal upon death

And he can’t even be bothered to pay Giuliani lmao

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Toxic Mental posted:

He's talking about the numerous gag orders LOL

He's mad about the statute of limitations.

quote:

After his first day in court, Trump reiterated this claim and told reporters the judge had dismissed 80% of the case for violating the statute of limitations.

The week before, Engoron ruled that all claims were allowable under the statute of limitations, and on Oct. 3 he repeated this sentiment by saying the trial isn’t “an opportunity to relitigate what I have already decided,” according to the Associated Press.

The judge said at the trial’s early stage he is inclined to give both sides considerable leeway to connect older evidence to claims in the lawsuit, AP reported.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2023/10/12/trump-fraud-case-statute-of-limitations-fact-check/71084945007/

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Mike Lindell would love to be VP and you know what I say go for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Trump probably thinks that if he dies the VP is killed and buried with him