Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Tough but fair!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

He never really recovered after that "nappy headed hoes" comment

And nothing of value was lost.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

And nothing of value was lost.

As awful as Imus was, his "Stern-light" shtick really resonated with a certain cohort of Boomers...

Ok, ok, my Dad! IT WAS MY DAD! My Dad was an Imus listener!

*breaks down sobbing*

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Would anyone today even know who Imus was? He's a $2000 Double Jeopardy answer.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Quack quack who loves you, baby!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

NO NO THAT'S NOT WHAT IT DOES! IT'S A BALL-bearing.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I'm selling a bottle of Mandingo's African Jizz Sauce!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Every so often, I'll check on the adaptation status of my favourite Stephen King short story, 'The Jaunt' (which can be found in his anthology book, Skeleton Crew, along with 'The Mist').

I saw this comment on reddit that's related to the show. It contains spoilers for the story, which I strongly recommend everyone go read. At the very least, I'd recommend even reading through the plot on Wikipedia or a Stephen King wiki for more detail.

Anyway.... Spoiler tagged, but I laughed at that last comment. :golfclap:

Edit: oh, nice, the whole story is available here.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Speaking of stern references. I just saw this as I was scrolling aimlessly on fakebook

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Howard finally got covid. He took an extra week off last week because he was sick.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Who’s fault is it? Did Beth actually drag him out of his mansion for something?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Squashy Nipples posted:

Howard finally got covid. He took an extra week off last week because he was sick.

I can't imagine the shitstorm when he found out he was positive.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

It probably sounded something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQq52mFcL1c&t=31s

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

There goes the marriage.

In other radio news, the company that owns WFAN, 1010 WINS and KCBS is filing for bankruptcy.

Rattlehead
Nov 20, 2004
Only dead fish go with the flow.
"Pheh. You're doing too much."

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
I want to believe it was Ralphs final contribution to the show. Perhaps he picked it up at the Hospital or while interacting with relatives, friends etc..

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Two Kings posted:

Who’s fault is it? Did Beth actually drag him out of his mansion for something?

Claims that there was no possible way he could have gotten it, so I'm guessing his family. He then gave it to Beth.

MrMidnight posted:

I can't imagine the shitstorm when he found out he was positive.

Surprisingly chill about it... except that Beth went berserk when he characterized her illness as "severe". Some serious crazy vibes coming off of Beth this morning, she just can't believe that she was actually sick.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I want to believe it was Ralphs final contribution to the show. Perhaps he picked it up at the Hospital or while interacting with relatives, friends etc..

This would be the best finale

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Squashy Nipples posted:

Some serious crazy vibes coming off of Beth this morning

Wait, the cat lady who was best friends with her high school principal seemed a bit crazy?
The hell you say.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Wait, the cat lady who was best friends with her high school principal seemed a bit crazy?
The hell you say.

She also doesn't eat fruit. HATES it.

People like her are the reason that they had to start putting some nutrition into the sugar cereals.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

She drinks her sugar, if you get my drift

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Squashy Nipples posted:

Surprisingly chill about it... except that Beth went berserk when he characterized her illness as "severe". Some serious crazy vibes coming off of Beth this morning, she just can't believe that she was actually sick.

She has such a weird, immature personality. She relies heavily on denial. She freaked out about Howard calling her Covid case severe, much like she didn't want to acknowledge she has an allergy to bee stings. She got stung and swelled up like a balloon and ended up in the hospital, but refuses to admit she has an allergy, wouldn't listen to the doctor, and won't carry an epipen when she's outdoors. She just tells Howard to shut up about it when he mentions it. Very childish and potentially dangerous.

Squashy Nipples posted:

She also doesn't eat fruit. HATES it.

She won't even drink water. She says it's disgusting. Water. This is a real adult.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Are you talking about Wendy ?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yes.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Former Human posted:

She has such a weird, immature personality. She relies heavily on denial. She freaked out about Howard calling her Covid case severe, much like she didn't want to acknowledge she has an allergy to bee stings. She got stung and swelled up like a balloon and ended up in the hospital, but refuses to admit she has an allergy, wouldn't listen to the doctor, and won't carry an epipen when she's outdoors. She just tells Howard to shut up about it when he mentions it. Very childish and potentially dangerous.

She won't even drink water. She says it's disgusting. Water. This is a real adult.

I'm an adult.

Water is awful tasteless bullshit.

As far as the bee sting is concerned, maybe some staff members dad died and it was that or have to go to a funeral

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Beth's principal hanging out with her in high school and her cheating on "every" man she met before Howard are two things I would love to hear more about. I wonder if one of those Stern reddit nuts ever tracked down who her principal was at the time.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

euphronius posted:

Are you talking about Wendy ?

Wendy's problem is that she doesn't have enough denial.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

kylej posted:

Beth's principal hanging out with her in high school and her cheating on "every" man she met before Howard are two things I would love to hear more about. I wonder if one of those Stern reddit nuts ever tracked down who her principal was at the time.

Im pretty sure at some point reddit did track down her yearbook picture and the principals.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Tracking that principal down sounds like the easiest thing to do in the entire world, must have just been a normal boring guy outside of that

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

GIVE KC THE BEEF BOYS AND GREASE HIS *BEEP* COVER HIM IN MAN JUICE FROM HEAD TO TOE AND LET IT DRIP AWAYYYYYYY!!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

GIVE KC THE BEEF BOYS AND GREASE HIS *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* COVER HIM IN MAN JUICE FROM HEAD TO TOE AND LET IT DRIP AWAYYYYYYY!!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

GAY PHOTOGRAPHS

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Shave it down. Dip it in grease. Clip the sharp claws off its feet, yeah.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Richard is a total weirdo, but he was the best fan contributor of all time and one of the best prank callers of all time.

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001

wesleywillis posted:

I'm an adult.

Water is awful tasteless bullshit.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but....how do you get your hydration?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Maybe he has a berry drink

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001

Bonzo posted:

Maybe he has a berry drink

You're gonna take a nice drink

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001
I--I--I meann, uh. am I the crazy one?