Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

kazil posted:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1744443936649753071

also I will sell my shares of this thread for a hot dog

Selling NFTs of the thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvKTOHVGNbg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Tucker has extreme "kid sitting in his dad's shop and was told to not touch anything" energy in that pic

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

He's going to lose his poo poo at this

Like Biden directly calling him a loser is going to lead to primo lols

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Hearing the Trump cult blame their actions on Jan 6 to the FBI or Antifa or loving lizard people will never not be funny.

Completely admitting they are too dumb to make their own decisions and need others to guide every facet of their life.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Tucker has extreme "kid sitting in his dad's shop and was told to not touch anything" energy in that pic

but Tuck already has a workshop that he doesnt touch?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

If anybody knows anything about thread owner Seth Pecksniff, they know that he’s a YUGE fan of Hot Dogs

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

Apparently an old lady in NH used my phone number to sign up for RNC stuff. Your favorite president just texted me personally to let me know:

In 2023, the Radical Democrats unlawfully ARRESTED the leading 2024 presidential candidate (yours truly) four times, took a MUGSHOT of me, forced me off the campaign trail and into the courtroom for SHAM TRIALS, unlawfully REMOVED my name from the ballot, GAGGED and CENSORED me, are attempting to JAIL me for life as an innocent man, and are even seeking the “corporate death penalty” against me and my family.

:chaostrump: :trumppop:

lol @ GAGGED and CENSORED

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Alan Smithee posted:

Trump will never pick a woman he’s already horrified that someone could so easily be his equal without doing all the “hard work”

Growing a penis is quite difficult.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
the "we have to stop it" message is the sorta thing that was in my head when i laughed at the idea that chuds literally cannot understand most politicians and that's why they like the moron in the room, they can understand him

there's a difference between "cannot understand" and "refuse to understand". my adopted niece was developmentally delayed from birth because her bio mother was awful. she's 6 now. she understands "we have to stop this" just fine. i get that a lot of chuds have pickled their brains on alcohol and meth but, well, so has my niece, thanks to her biological mom pickling her on both of those things in the womb. these rolling disasters have no excuse.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

TulliusCicero posted:

He's going to lose his poo poo at this

Like Biden directly calling him a loser is going to lead to primo lols
Good

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

MrMojok posted:

If anybody knows anything about thread owner Seth Pecksniff, they know that he’s a YUGE fan of Hot Dogs

Seth HATES when people post pictures of nude Shrek so DO NOT post pictures of nude Shrek.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

chaibat posted:

Apparently an old lady in NH used my phone number to sign up for RNC stuff. Your favorite president just texted me personally to let me know:

In 2023, the Radical Democrats unlawfully ARRESTED the leading 2024 presidential candidate (yours truly) four times, took a MUGSHOT of me, forced me off the campaign trail and into the courtroom for SHAM TRIALS, unlawfully REMOVED my name from the ballot, GAGGED and CENSORED me, are attempting to JAIL me for life as an innocent man, and are even seeking the “corporate death penalty” against me and my family.

I wonder what the corporate death penalty is. Does it mean you have to pay taxes, make sure all of your employees have a livable wage and insurance, most of your work is done in the US?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Cowslips Warren posted:

I wonder what the corporate death penalty is. Does it mean you have to pay taxes, make sure all of your employees have a livable wage and insurance, most of your work is done in the US?

in this context it means trump corp is going to lose its license to operate and be forced into receivership to sort out all the fraud.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL trumbo is a loving loser!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Serious_Cyclone posted:

That table, while a nice piece of wood, is a terrible desk. Waaaay too high.

RFC
Nov 3, 2002

chaibat posted:

I think they deserve a goatse reply back

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

RFC posted:

I think they deserve a goatse reply back

Lol kind of unrelated but after the last presidential election I kept drunkenly calling up the trump fraud hotline to report that I saw Gritty running down broad street with a box of ballets and after a bunch of calls some worker burst into tears and just yelled "I'm trying to save America" into the phone

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

B-Rock452 posted:

Lol kind of unrelated but after the last presidential election I kept drunkenly calling up the trump fraud hotline to report that I saw Gritty running down broad street with a box of ballets and after a bunch of calls some worker burst into tears and just yelled "I'm trying to save America" into the phone
LOL LMAO

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Jelly posted:

One time I got really mad about Seth probing me for being bloodthirsty and then I got some therapy and realize lol and lmao

Posting to say I deserved every probe I've received from Trump threads.

Also :lol: trumps troomps

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

"That's what he is, a loser"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSeRv9Afg_E&t=4s

E: :lmao:

B-Rock452 posted:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

B-Rock452 posted:

Good, I am glad the people working that were a, true believers, and b, miserable

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
GAGGED AND CENSORRED!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

bird with big dick posted:

Have you tried going to four seasons total landscaping? They have a place next door...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

B-Rock452 posted:

lol

You’re a trun patriot

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

B-Rock452 posted:

I did upload goatse as photographic proof of voting fraud on one of their websites. Pretty sure I posted about it ITT or the previous iteration even.

E: gently caress that's the new thread so definitely one of the previous ones.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

B-Rock452 posted:

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

mobby_6kl posted:

I did upload goatse as photographic proof of voting fraud on one of their websites. Pretty sure I posted about it ITT or the previous iteration even.

I am fairly confident you did (or someone else posted that) because as soon as you did I started to do the same thing. Got goatse saved on my phone now so whenever one of those e mail tiplines get set up to catch women getting abortions or whatever I can send in my hot tips

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

B-Rock452 posted:

Lol that person is probably a racist theological piece of poo poo.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

B-Rock452 posted:

:five:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

priznat posted:

Trump probably thinks that if he dies the VP is killed and buried with him

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

bird with big dick posted:

But not impossible. You can get some serious growth out of masculinizing hrt treatments. And phalloplasty has come a long way.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

sugar free jazz posted:

are we allowed to post horny now or what this uncertainty is really kidna absurd, please advise wrt the nature of freedom of speech itt

You’re free to speak to DEEZ NUTZ op

heh gottem

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

chaibat posted:

:lol:
Can you please keep posting these?

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

B-Rock452 posted:

:911:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

emSparkly posted:

But not impossible. You can get some serious growth out of masculinizing hrt treatments. And phalloplasty has come a long way.

:hmmyes: this

but also that dude that grew a penis on his forearm to get a new one.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1744442636608409868

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1744443800175427879

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1744444273578127401

worth a watch, this guy gets clowned on so hard

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Machai posted:

I wonder if this dude has nightmares about Liam Neeson throwing him in a river.

*Neesons

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Lol, but also I laugh so hard I nearly cry whenever I see that pic Jr gazing wistfully at nothing while trying to look like a normal person hanging out in the woods wearing ill-fitting clothing and mountaineering boots. They are so comically terrible at everything.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What's your proof?

Some whacko said something on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

God drat this guy is dumb as gently caress