Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
When I was going to the hospital a lot to see my mom a few months ago, the basement cafeteria had a double smashburger w/ cheese, onion, pickle, tomato, lettuce, all for a whopping $4.30 or so. It was hard not to order it every day while they grilled it in front of me.

They also had an egg wrap that was avocado, chorizo, chipotle mayo etc that clocked in at 1100 calories for $3.49. Never ordered it but should have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
https://twitter.com/espn/status/1744394234667417665

huh

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

It's not super weird, Nike is ending their golf apparel line soon. They already stopped making actual clubs and balls years ago.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Android Apocalypse posted:

Started testing my 1 rep max this week.

Using an online calculator, my back squat dropped from 241.7lbs to 223.7lbs, and my seated OHP dropped from 125lbs to 121.8lbs.

Getting old sucks. :corsair:

Neither of those differences is substantial and can just be explained by variance. You’ll hit them again.

Epstein logs dropping…..

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Rogue Elephant posted:

It's not super weird, Nike is ending their golf apparel line soon. They already stopped making actual clubs and balls years ago.
Doesn't he have his own apparel line anyways? It may have been through Nike as a subsidiary / whatever, but there was Tiger Woods branded apparel and he could take the logo to another clothing manufacturer.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I need to get the tuxie girl cat I'm fostering in to a vet to get spayed sooner rather than later. She's in heat now and I didn't realize how frustraiting it is for everyone since she randomly bursts out with weird loud meows and trills and keeps bugging the other cats by getting way in their space. All the other cats are fixed and they're all indoor only so there's not a big risk of an accidental litter but poor girl is not comfortable.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
fontchat

seen this new NFL font on a couple of broadcasts

I hate it, and hope they don't shift everything to it.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Not the best start to a Tuesday. Woke up at 4am to my smoke alarm chirping low battery. Get up at 5 anyway. No reason to go back to sleep.

Head to the gym at 5. Downpour starts on my route and I end up aquaplaning toward a guard rail at about 80kmh and just manage to poo poo whip the car back into traction and save it. Drove the rest of the way drat near shaking.

Don't need two near heart attacks before 6am on a Tuesday.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Qwijib0 posted:

fontchat

Please help… I barely escaped… the Butcher!

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Pain of Mind posted:

That is what is weird about it, it was the lightest fall you could image, I was going like 3 mph and did not get a single bruise anywhere that hit the ice. I was skating with my 7 year old and was holding her hand, she started to fall and then my skate snagged on a gouge in the ice so I started to fall, I tried to keep her up with one hand and then fell awkwardly on my other arm where my elbow effectively punched a hole in my ribs using my (average) body weight. It did not even bother me much at the time, I kept skating another 30 minutes after until it was time to go.

Anyway, trip report after 4 hours of urgent care, x-rays, a CT scan, and likely a $2000 bill is that my course of action is the same is if I never went in, just take advil or whatever and it should get better in 6-8 weeks. I guess at least I do not need surgery, but I could have just stayed home.

Few days late but drat that sucks. Friend had pretty much the same thing happen to him though, we were horsing around on my 80cc dirt bike in the field behind his backyard one winter a few years ago. He was coming back towards us to pass it on to someone else to ride and right before he came to a stop, like barely moving, the rear tire slipped and he slowly tipped over into like a foot of fluffy snow. Landed weird on his elbow and it broke one of his ribs lol. Bodies are dumb :shrug:

Wire and BoB chat, I’ve been meaning to rewatch the wire again because it’s great, but every time I finish a BoB watch through I always get a lil sad at the end when they all go their separate ways. Much like how I feel at the end of Generation Kill which is the one true superior war series, when they all slowly go their separate ways at the end and it makes me feel :smith:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Qwijib0 posted:

fontchat

That looks like some AI generated bullshit.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Qwijib0 posted:

fontchat

Nice to see Cam Newton found a new career post-football.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
It’s like something left over from a cancelled Star Wars show

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Gonna have some fairly major news a week from today.

I finally put a ring on it!

I'm just in it for the passport ;)

TITTIEKISSER69 fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jan 9, 2024

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

But didn’t you just move back to Canada? Congrats either way though.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

:911:

congrats

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Bird in a Blender posted:

But didn’t you just move back to Canada? Congrats either way though.

:ninja:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Smh knew we should have built that northern border wall faster

Congrats man!

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Someone Photoshop his avatar in place of the headshot.

Shrimpy fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Jan 9, 2024

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

LOL I thought about that or the SA grenade logo, then I remembered I've posted in the selfie threads. The real photo underneath might as well be a mugshot.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Welcome on the sinking ship!

Shrimpy posted:

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Jan 9, 2024

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Congrats and condolences for your future.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

Doesn't he have his own apparel line anyways? It may have been through Nike as a subsidiary / whatever, but there was Tiger Woods branded apparel and he could take the logo to another clothing manufacturer.

Depends on if he owns the logo or not, it was quite likely a Nike invention (the nested T-W, specifically).

and yeah, I remember hearing in the Golf thread that it sounded like Nike was getting out soon. makes sense, especially if Tiger's deal was timed to January/early part of the year.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

harperdc posted:

Depends on if he owns the logo or not, it was quite likely a Nike invention (the nested T-W, specifically).

and yeah, I remember hearing in the Golf thread that it sounded like Nike was getting out soon. makes sense, especially if Tiger's deal was timed to January/early part of the year.

Someone in the golf thread mentioned that he does own the brand/logo, so I suppose he could just slap it on an under armour shirt or something

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Shrimpy posted:

Not a bad early birthday present. Also you're about as old as my sister.

Android Apocalypse fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Jan 9, 2024

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

:lol: thanks 😂

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Huh Showtime on Xfinity is rebranded Paramount+ and they're showing the Halo show.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Huh Showtime on Xfinity is rebranded Paramount+ and they're showing the Halo show.

don't watch it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
speaking of game shows, I loved dragon's dogma so when the show came out I was excited to watch it and....... YIKES

however I learned dragon's dogma 2 is coming and I'm stoked as hell

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
DD has been on my to-play list forever, I really need to put some time into it. Played the first few hours and had a great time but missed an important questline and dropped it.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The finalfinal boss of the game is basically impossible to beat now so might as well not waste your time with him but other than that I love the game so much. It's like Shadow of the Colossus meets Dragon Age

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

3 DONG HORSE posted:

don't watch it

But I heard you see Master Chief’s dick

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
The love for DD mystifies me. I think it's one of those games you had to have been there for when it came out. It's really obtuse and not that fun. I say this as someone who absolutely loves 3rd person combat games like the niohs, monster hunters, Yakuzas, horizon etc

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lmfao what the gently caress is this?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Not a bad early birthday present. Also you're about as old as my sister.

Now somebody replace their AV with this

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol Huskies

Cougs binch

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Congrats on the sex

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Lmfao what the gently caress is this?

Trying to turn a tiny Twitter ad spend into a big NIL deal.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

RuPaul's Drag Race is back so my Friday is great again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Tulalip Tulips posted:

RuPaul's Drag Race is back so my Friday is great again.
The only time I watched it was in Oregon with my pansexual trans enby friend. There was me, a then-babby trans woman, my friend, another trans woman, a cis lesbian who looked like Rachael Maddow, the trans dude whose apartment we were in, and his boyfriend (I don’t know if he was cis or trans).

Just an entire Pride flag’s worth of queers eating Thai food and watching RuPaul’s Drag Race together in a small apartment.