Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Dokapon Findom posted:

I feel like this might have been Douglas Dietrich who claimed to have done document destruction at the Presidio under Michael Aquino. He would make outrageous claims like the above (and that the Roswell aliens were actually Japanese pilots) but the "super soldier" stuff he touched on (Washington rent boys) seemed much more grounded in reality

Yep thats him, thank you it was hard to google without the algorithm assuming I meant the opposite, his site hasn't been updated in awhile but he is streaming on youtube atm and his guest just recommended urine therapy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
You best start believing in piss stories, urine one.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
and I'm proud to be an America, where I can drink my pee

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
"By Eleanor R and olph"
who is olph
wait now that i look at it typed out like this i figured it out

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

i think he's fine most of the time too but he's got a weird beef with other twitters talking about one specific piece of the epstein story because he says he brought it up first and someone didn't credit him once. he jumps into this guys thread with a weird, catty response thats all drama from old poo poo:

https://twitter.com/corpseinorbit/status/1744055461840556339

parapolitical twitter is actually normally very chill ... almost like ... they're programmed ... :tinfoil:

Interlochen is tied in with the Oakland County Child Killers/North Fox Island and by extension the John Wayne Gacey crime family based off pure gumshoe intuition

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

War and Pieces posted:

Interlochen is tied in with the Oakland County Child Killers/North Fox Island and by extension the John Wayne Gacey crime family based off pure gumshoe intuition

ho ho now there's some juicy leads

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Endman posted:

Hell yeah baby that's what I'm talking about

more hyperlink than text

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

War and Pieces posted:

hello mr. Ellroy im afraid ur recent books stink

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

maxwellhill posted:

no, that's not it. the ACE2 affinity thing was something else. game of telephone happening in here from people who don't read there.

Yeah you're correct but the thread was screaming "airborne aids" about the ACE2 thing and it predates the T-cell studies.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

fanfic insert posted:

Yeah you're correct but the thread was screaming "airborne aids" about the ACE2 thing and it predates the T-cell studies.

iirc, people were banned and probated about it too

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
So they were right about 'airborne aids', but for the wrong reasons, got it

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
from "War on Peace"

quote:

Arnold [Raphel], still a rising star in the Foreign Service, returned to Pakistan as US ambassador. On a hot afternoon in August 1988, he joined President Zia [-ul-Haq] in a stretch of desert near the provincial city of Bahawalpur for a demonstration of the American Abrams tank—the latest offering to be purchased with Pakistan’s still-ongoing flood of assistance—and then accepted a last-minute invitation to join Zia in his American-made C-130 Hercules, for the commute back to Islamabad. They were joined by Zia’s chief of staff and ISI chief General Akhtar, who had hand-selected the mujahedeen supported by America’s covert war, along with General Herbert M. Wassom, who oversaw US military assistance to Pakistan. Exactly five minutes after they took off, the plane plunged into the desert and exploded into a massive fireball. All thirty souls aboard were dead, including Zia-ul-Haq and Arnold Raphel.

The incident is, to this day, one of the great unsolved mysteries of Pakistani history. Although an American ambassador had been killed and the FBI had statutory authority to investigate, Secretary of State Shultz ordered FBI investigators to stay away. Milt Bearden, likewise, kept the CIA away. The only Americans allowed on the site, seven Air Force investigators, ruled out mechanical failure in a secret report. The only possibility was sabotage. A canister containing VX nerve gas or a similar agent could have wiped out the plane, perhaps. A long-standing conspiracy theory held that nerve gas was secreted in a case of mangoes, loaded onboard before takeoff.

I wonder what was going on here

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Barry Foster posted:

they don't have any answers other than hide away for all time which isn't actually possible and if its literally airborne aids then you're going to get it if you have a remotely normal life

so there's nothing to be done, who gives a gently caress, time to die earlier than we would have done :shrug:

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
:wrong: as already explained, the amount of times you contract it makes things linearly worse, and there are numerous factors that control that, meaning the problem is not "all or nothing" to expect for yourself nor for those you have control over transmitting it to. there exist degrees in between nothing and "hiding away".

Regarde Aduck posted:

they don't have any answers other than hide away for all time

why are you so opinionated about a thread you clearly are unfamiliar with? the universal finding there is that ppe works, eliminates the need to "hide away", and that there are a number of other working mitigations including before and after the fact. don't spread misinformation

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

fanfic insert posted:

you can easily do a forum search for "airborne aids" to see it came up in direct response to this article

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
huh, i guess i either scrambled the timeline or missed the early pages with it cause i only remember it coming up later

anyway, the covid thread is right

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

Pipski posted:

I've a feeling I've posted this before, but a long time ago (the early 90s, when I was an insufferable 18yo) I worked on an acute mental health unit that was local to a big Marconi radar research place. We had a number of their employees admitted (3 while I was there) who were all male, in their 50s, senior researchers on things they werent allowed to talk about, and who all had identical symptoms. They came in completely catatonic -- I mean, conpletely, way more so than any other patients I ever saw -- conscious, but completely locked-in. They would have just died of dehydration without intervention. Anyway, happily they also all had instant and complete recoveries after a single treatment (not course, treatment) with ECT. Never seen anything like it before or since.

you found whoever had to try out that EA-3443 / EA-3167 drugs from a couple pages ago

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

fanfic insert posted:

huh, i guess i either scrambled the timeline or missed the early pages with it cause i only remember it coming up later

anyway, the covid thread is right

The COVID thread hasn't been wrong that often, arguably ever.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Pipski posted:

I've a feeling I've posted this before, but a long time ago (the early 90s, when I was an insufferable 18yo) I worked on an acute mental health unit that was local to a big Marconi radar research place. We had a number of their employees admitted (3 while I was there) who were all male, in their 50s, senior researchers on things they werent allowed to talk about, and who all had identical symptoms. They came in completely catatonic -- I mean, conpletely, way more so than any other patients I ever saw -- conscious, but completely locked-in. They would have just died of dehydration without intervention. Anyway, happily they also all had instant and complete recoveries after a single treatment (not course, treatment) with ECT. Never seen anything like it before or since.

Thanks for this. Personally I think the timing of the deaths is linked to Marconi's sale to GE in 1987

lol Wikipedia is even on it

quote:

The GEC-Marconi scientist deaths conspiracy theory claims that between 1982 and 1990 a number of British-based GEC-Marconi scientists and engineers who worked on the Sting Ray torpedo project and United States Strategic Defense Initiative-related projects died under mysterious circumstances.[1][2][citation needed]

History
The first deaths to gain widespread attention and be linked to the theory came in 1986–1987. In just about a year, six different scientists died, three of whom had worked for the Marconi company, a subsidiary of the defence group General Electric Company. Most deaths were ruled suicides or accidents. One died after driving his car, which had been packed full of petrol containers, into a building. Another tied a rope to his neck and a tree and then drove off in a car. A third died of carbon monoxide poisoning in his garage. No links were found between them. At the time, some opposition lawmakers in the British parliament called for an investigation into the deaths.[1][2]

Proponents of the conspiracy theory link the deaths like a James Bond-esque set of assassinations, variably blaming the Soviet spy agency KGB, American spies, or even British spies.[2][3][4] Proponents of the theory claim that the deaths were linked because of the scientists working on the same few classified projects,[3][2] although most of the scientists had not been working closely together and were working on separate, mostly unclassified, projects.[1]

SDI was always a fake idea, I wonder what they knew that they would be considered loose ends?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

War and Pieces posted:

Interlochen is tied in with the Oakland County Child Killers

holy crap the Wikipedia article for this is verbose and insane

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran
https://x.com/arrobid/status/1744382425801585038?s=46&t=k7smcuhYKGGdqS7NiFekpQ

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Barry Foster posted:

alas, if they had been wrong for the wrong reasons they might have been able to make money off of columns and TV appearances

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

holy crap the Wikipedia article for this is verbose and insane

rewrite it and see if you get disappeared

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it
interesting reading here, newly released today : https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4355835/1332/16/giuffre-v-maxwell/

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

https://x.com/Techno_Fog/status/1744399900626780528?s=20

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

That’s from the docs in the post above yours. Funny how Techno_Fog omits Trumps name when we have gross poo poo like this:

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

Yeah I just posted the part about direct claims of video evidence. IIRC there were docs/depositions released years ago detailing Epstein and trump fighting over some adolescent girl’s virginity in 1994 or something. The whole thing makes me sick. Our society has fallen

Zadok Allen has issued a correction as of 07:44 on Jan 21, 2024

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Nadia Marcinko's plane suffered a mechanical failure as she attempted to replicate her world famous donut on a rope trick over the sea of Japan. It spun in. There were no survivors.

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran

uber_stoat posted:

Nadia Marcinko's plane suffered a mechanical failure as she attempted to replicate her world famous donut on a rope trick over the sea of Japan. It spun in. There were no survivors.

Heart Attack gun works even midflight.

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Doesn't Richard Branson hang out with Barack Obama often?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

General Bullshit posted:

Doesn't Richard Branson hang out with Barack Obama often?

obama went to his island immediately after leaving office. branson was given the power to release the first post presidency photos of obama which were of the fmr potus windsurfing with branson.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

wonder if the guy who started the first big database company in the 80s (and according to wikipedia, whose first customer was the CIA), is involved in anything related up this thread

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Pipski posted:

Absolute banger of a post

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

E Depois do Adeus posted:

Absolute banger of a post

It really is. My first thought honestly for something this benign is akin to when microwaves were discovered and the guys would get radiohead. Marconi dudes probably just sitting next to a big magnet all day (better than getting brutally murdered though)

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Dokapon Findom posted:

It really is. My first thought honestly for something this benign is akin to when microwaves were discovered and the guys would get radiohead. Marconi dudes probably just sitting next to a big magnet all day (better than getting brutally murdered though)

Wait wait wait.

People referred to the damage caused by microwave exposure "radiohead?"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

no surprises

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

mycomancy posted:

Wait wait wait.

People referred to the damage caused by microwave exposure "radiohead?"

Indeed, I assumed that's where the band got their name. Fun fact, they originally named themselves "On a Friday". Dogshit name, "Radiohead" is much better :hai:

Imagine watching radar sitting next to a big gravitron magnetron all day and the guy next to you is like "hey, check it out" and he's cooking a goddamn hot dog on the thing

Dokapon Findom has issued a correction as of 00:47 on Jan 9, 2024

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

the guy who patented the microwave oven always said he got the idea when he noticed a candy bar in his pocket had melted while he was standing around a radar magnetron

i don't think that has any wider significance, just a funny story.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TheProjectUnity/status/1744294488481157365?t=aXR-mz4SZ8wUfers9-LNBg&s=19

https://twitter.com/Weirdreadsemily/status/1744375008338563194?t=7V57KhY1Bgh9T2B-3saAWw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/pedophilia-and-star-trek_b_5857

thankfully, i have genuinely never seen an episode