Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

If any of those hitting on the bot have wives just cc the wife in the replies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i don't think i ever heard someone claiming 'blue balls' as being worse than childbirth

I envy wherever it is that you live that you don’t regularly hear men insisting any pain or discomfort they may go through is worse than childbirth.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

when a woman gives birth to a child she can almost imagine how bad a man feels when he has the sniffles

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

"blue balls" as a term for becoming aroused and not getting to climax is fine. chill out.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
The phrase 'blue balls' is inappropriate in a world where Corky's avatar exists.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It’s not the term, it’s the insistence that it’s a painful experience and the only cure is if you get him off right now regardless of whether or not you want to.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Pope Corky the IX posted:

It’s not the term, it’s the insistence that it’s a painful experience and the only cure is if you get him off right now regardless of whether or not you want to.

well we should distinguish between the horny frustration of grinding/edging for a long time without having an orgasm, and this bullshit about a lethal testicular condition that can only be cured by sexual contact with a lady.

you can call it Blue Balls 2

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

You're the only one saying this ITT

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Change the bot's name to Howard and put an Avenger's logo in its email signature.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

balls risk level upgraded to indigo

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

ultraviolet balls

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Buzzman posted:

Here's one of the worst posts I've ever attempted to read and understand. Enjoy.

My (25M) girlfriend (36F) gave a weird ultimatum that amounts to "keep my clothes on, pleasure me only", and I stupidly continued a normal day of hanging out and cute couple stuff. How to proceed?

quote:

(we had had sex at least once that morning)

This was my favorite part. Sex at least once, could've been 10 times!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I would like the folks jumping on corky’s case here to remember what thread we are in

There have absolutely been stories posted in here of men behaving like this

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

rotinaj posted:

I would like the folks jumping on corky’s case here to remember what thread we are in

There have absolutely been stories posted in here of men behaving like this

It's pretty common behavior for unsavory dudes to do the "ow my balls" routine and guilt unwitting partners into forgetting these dudes also have hands that they can use to solve the not very real problem they are having.

deety
Aug 2, 2004

zombies + sharks = fun

I guess it's good that so many goons are unfamiliar with this move, but I dated plenty of guys in the 90s who acted like any amount of making out that didn't end up with them getting off was a war crime.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

well the idea that you can get uncomfortable or even painful vascular congestion from edging too much is not made up.

but all you gotta do to fix it is blast one, no need to involve anyone else

Also you really gotta get pretty close to ejaculating before it kicks in, so if a guy is claiming blue balls when they didn't even get to the dry humping stage they're kind of telling on themselves.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
AITA for pretending my Chinese fiance is Japanese?

quote:

So, I've been with fiance for about 6 years, engaged for 1. As you're probably thinking to yourself, yes I am a gigantic weeb.

I met her in college, and didnt know her nationality for awhile. She has a very American last name. I wanted a Japanese girlfriend so badly, but her personality is sooo amazing, so I dove into a relationship with her anyways.

Well, the whole time I've just been pretending she's Japanese.

When we visited China, I just pretended it was Japan.

My gamer friends think she's Japanese, my drinking buddies think she's Japanese, but no other close friends and family know that I'm pretending.

At least, that's what I thought. I think she found out somehow from one of the drinking buddies, who have only met her a handful of times. But she is very upset about it. We haven't talked in a few hours since then. No idea who she could have heard it from. She said we will talk later tonight.

I didnt think it would be any harm to fantasize about, and I only told gamer friends and drinking buddies since they are big weebs too, plus I hardly know them on a personal level.

I dont lie about her to anyone else.

Edit: TIL I'm a raging rear end in a top hat. Wife says she is hurt but wants to move past it.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Elissimpark posted:

The Ahenobarbus family had two names: Lucius and Gnaeus.

And for funsies, they didn't always alternate. Following the lineage of any Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus or Gnaeus Domitius Ahenobarbus in Wikipedia is fun.

Incidentally, probably the most famous is Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus, better known by his adoptive name, Nero.
Necroposting, but Roman naming is even worse than you realize. Let's assume I'm Clodius. My first daughter will be named Clodia. My second daughter will also be named Clodia. My third ...

Like, boy kids at least got given actual distinct names.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

AKA Pseudonym posted:

lol she dodged a bullet there

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I had a few guys flirt with my MMO character because a fem name/avatar, but at least there they were probably just looking to cyber. I assumed.

Who are these guys that flirt with an email address IRL though? You know absolutely nothing about "her". She could be 62, fat, with a laugh like Fran Drescher, and covered in sores and boils. Why would you want to go on a blind date with someone you know nothing about?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

It's pretty common behavior for unsavory dudes to do the "ow my balls" routine and guilt unwitting partners into forgetting these dudes also have hands that they can use to solve the not very real problem they are having.

Yes, I agree and am trying to remind people of that

If I could find a good story on r/AITA about it, I woulda posted it but nothing came up

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Pretending in your own mind is some weirdo poo poo in and of itself but how dumb do you have to be to lie to your bros about it?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

darkwasthenight posted:

Yeah, this is an arms race. Bang loudly a couple times and they'll get the idea to move out themselves.

They need to take a lesson from this classic

My Sex Life Is Keeping My Kids Up at Night

quote:

My partner and I are both divorcées who married young into a conservative religious faith, and each got a bad sexual roll of the dice in our first marriages. However, apostasy and divorce allowed us to make up for lost time, and a few slutty, audacious years of dating led us happily to each other. From the very start, sex has been fiery, frequent, fulfilling, fun and … very, very vociferous. Our bodies shake the bed and rattle the windows. Her orgasms are operatic. She comes long and hard, and it’s no secret to the neighbors on the block that she’s sexually satisfied. We’ve been together for 2½ years, and the commotion has not ebbed in the slightest.

The problem is that together we have six kids between the ages of 8 and 15, and increasingly, our regular thumping, bumping, yawping, and yelping happens under the same roof as our kiddos. They hear it. They imitate the vocalizations. They joke about the ruckus. They sometimes seem annoyed. It even keeps them up at night. Recently my 10-year-old son, whose bedroom is unfortunately positioned directly beneath us, confided to me that the racket makes him uncomfortable. He told me that there have been nights when he has had difficulty sleeping and felt powerless to make it stop. Our hearts broke when we heard that, and we have both done everything we can to validate his feelings, repair with him, and empower him to voice his concerns.

Some sound abatement is possible. We attempt to keep the volume down until after the children are all tucked in their beds and sleeping. We moved the mattress onto the floor. We play music in the background. And we try to reserve the most raucous sex for when we are both kid-free. Nevertheless, some nocturnal noise is totally inevitable, and we’re resigned to the racket. In general, we have wonderful relationships with these amazing kiddos, and we’re conscientious parents. We just hope that love, trust, strong relationships, and an open line of communication will prevent any damage.

The sound of parents thumping and humping away in the night is a classic childhood nuisance, but I’m seeking advice on behalf of kiddos of blended families. What about children who overhear their parent with a sexy new partner? How important is it that our sex life remains a mystery? What damage are we doing by being so audible? What hang-ups are we creating for their future therapists to unravel? We’re modeling a healthy sex life, right? Or do we have a blind spot about this? For the benefit of the children, do we really need to keep it down?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Facebook Aunt posted:

Who are these guys that flirt with an email address IRL though? You know absolutely nothing about "her". She could be 62, fat, with a laugh like Fran Drescher, and covered in sores and boils. Why would you want to go on a blind date with someone you know nothing about?

The sort of dude who flirts with a scheduling bot probably had the most positive interaction they've had with a women in a long time when they got a completely neutral email.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Inceltown posted:

The sort of dude who flirts with a scheduling bot probably had the most positive interaction they've had with a women in a long time when they got a completely neutral email.

Also the ones who swipe right on every single woman on Tinder.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Sounds like you want to schedule an in-person consultation. Please select the date and time that works best for you..

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

lol she dodged a bullet there

like in an anime

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Stepmama's got a squeezebox, Daddy never sleeps at night

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

kru posted:

like in an anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ-gnf0vmG0&t=7s

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Reminder that blue balls is 100% made up and every guy that claims it is an rear end in a top hat trying to guilt someone into sex.

What if it’s referring to a condition where my balls are turning blue because they were tied up too tightly with a thick rubber band? Asking for a friend….

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

MEIN RAVEN posted:

What if it’s referring to a condition where my balls are turning blue because they were tied up too tightly with a thick rubber band? Asking for a friend….

Good news! Your friend can remove the rubber band, no sex required.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

MEIN RAVEN posted:

Does make it hard to Google. I was too late

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

MEIN RAVEN posted:

filling my sack with so much colloidal silver libertarians wear it as a protection amulet against age of consent laws

Noam Chomsky
Apr 4, 2019

:capitalism::dehumanize:

Buzzman posted:

Here's one of the worst posts I've ever attempted to read and understand. Enjoy.

My (25M) girlfriend (36F) gave a weird ultimatum that amounts to "keep my clothes on, pleasure me only", and I stupidly continued a normal day of hanging out and cute couple stuff. How to proceed?

quote:

Anyway, I felt like I looked weak in several ways to her, and she seem to recover to basic girlfriend level, but there was some unresolved drama.

Would be a good username.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Sounds like you want to schedule an in-person consultation. Please select the date and time that works best for you..

Set them up to meet, they find OP waiting with cameras, post the videos to a YouTube channel, make millions

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

the holy poopacy posted:

Also you really gotta get pretty close to ejaculating before it kicks in, so if a guy is claiming blue balls when they didn't even get to the dry humping stage they're kind of telling on themselves.
Yeah, IME an incredulous "wait, you're just shy of premature ejaculation before even your pants came off?" is good at deflating the kinda boy that acts like this (followed by laughing them out of your life, who needs that)

Facebook Aunt posted:

I had a few guys flirt with my MMO character because a fem name/avatar, but at least there they were probably just looking to cyber. I assumed.

I'm skeptical of this one, solely because I can't think of anyone who would post about it happening on Reddit that didn't think to make a social media showcase and try to go viral first

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Someone did the math and those boobs would have to move faster then the speed of sound for that. I'm not sure why they figured that out, but I think the world is a better for it.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah that finger the clothed girlfriend one is 100% chatgpt, I almost feel like I can tell what they used for the prompt.
Prob just more barely disguised fetish poo poo like the rest of reddit

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
ChatGPT posts can gently caress off. These things are hard enough to follow at times as it is without getting the idiot bots in on it as well.

Not everything needs AI god loving drat it. Write your own pitiful stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

anime is so loving gross.