Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

OMG WHAT IS HE DOING HE'S OBVIOUSLY SENILE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dementropy posted:

Much like some people look back at the amazing guests interviewed by Brinkley, Cavett, Russert, and others, 2024 will have Mr. Turd and Tucker.

AARGH OUR PANTS ARE SEVERAL SIZES TOO SMALL SOMEONE HEL

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

BrigadierSensible posted:

Young Conservatives.

It's mean to mock people for how they look. BUT JUST LOOK AT THIS SMUG WEENIE!

Can you imagine being a teenager, and being friends with anyone who looks like this?

On a bigger scale, when I was a teenager, I could not imagine being friends with anyone who cared so deeply about a particular politician. Let alone Trump.

And just to exercise my old man muscle. I have no idea who any of the rap people who this kid says are supposedly are endorsing Trump are, and I will guarantee that he doesn't either. I bet the artists themselves made a throwaway comment in exchange for cash once, and have themselves forgotten.

This dork is the offspring of a former Missouri state Republican senator/representative and the current head of the mar-a-lago membership fund

His mother is a bullshit artist and a former Trump campaign advisor who claims to be a doctor, and she has a phd in “human and organization systems” from as far as I can tell, a total shitbag college that she attended remotely

I will admit to knowing who takeshi 6ix9ine is, but he is a pedophile, a snitch, and a terrible rapper

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Look at what that woke Antifa natural gas did to good, honest Americans!

https://twitter.com/DallasTexasTV/status/1744501573391135032?t=8urwk_7Gsjqid_8Um9_zxA&s=19

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Dementropy posted:

Much like some people look back at the amazing guests interviewed by Brinkley, Cavett, Russert, and others, 2024 will have Mr. Turd and Tucker.

wtf why is he wearing sandals

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Burning_Monk posted:

It has worked out great for the donors. Literally could not have been better. They have their cake and get to bitch that democrats poisoned it on the news every night.
What the gently caress are you even babbling about.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Philthy posted:

I get it, it's pure racism at the core for a lot of those voters, but framing it any other way for the weirdos in them middle doesn't seem doable anymore.

Yeah, you get it. There are a ton of people streaming across the border; it’s a loser of an argument to try to deny it. And I agree with 2008 Biden: countries should be able to control who crosses into their land. Territorial sovereignty is a fundamental component of nationhood.

The problem is that these people are just shaving images of Mexicans and saying “see? See? You don’t want them in here do you?” without having any actual solutions for immigration and growing the labor force. If the Migrant Caravans were made up of Eastern European women, Trump would be shoving people out of the way to get to the border faster than when he ate too many Fish Delights and had to bee line to the gokden throne

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

digital penitence posted:

wtf why is he wearing sandals

They're not even sandals, they're just flip-flops, like the shittiest cheapest footware. Super uncomfortable. If you want to look laid back or what not at least go with like slippers or something.

Like obviously the whole thing is he's trying to make it look like he's dressing down and being more casual, he is just super loving bad at it.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Burning_Monk posted:

It has worked out great for the donors. Literally could not have been better. They have their cake and get to bitch that democrats poisoned it on the news every night.
Is "they" in the last sentence referring to "the donors" or "republican politicians"?

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

bird with big dick posted:

OMG WHAT IS HE DOING HE'S OBVIOUSLY SENILE

Lol. I forgot that was a thing.
https://twitter.com/TomKludt/status/1316709566277713922

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

dr_rat posted:

They're not even sandals, they're just flip-flops, like the shittiest cheapest footware. Super uncomfortable.

kw0134 posted:

What the gently caress are you even babbling about.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

We're moving into a place with all electric utilities, no natural gas at all, and it really REALLY upset my uncle who works in the gas industry.

:clint: "What will you do if they power goes out?"

:shrug: "Light candles and not watch TV for a while? Beats dying in a gas explosion"

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

Lol. I forgot that was a thing.
I mean it's not just he's not from the US, he's also a massive idiot. I'm not from the US and I have no idea what brand it is, still super obvious what he's doing.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/AnnaBower/status/1744485019102392727

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24352579-motion-to-disqualify

https://twitter.com/AnnaBower/status/1744498906107429293

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Ah A Lesson in ..checks notes :

"How do I get the prosecutor to drop any plea deal he may have planned and instead have him go for blood. "

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Scam Likely posted:

We're moving into a place with all electric utilities, no natural gas at all, and it really REALLY upset my uncle who works in the gas industry.

:shrug: "Light candles and not watch TV for a while? Beats dying in a gas explosion"

I wish our new place had the option, we got electric kitchen stuff but pretty sure the furnace and maybe water tank ar gas? It's nearly impossible to get it otherwise without just ripping it all out and paying for electric options.

Though induction stoves are where it's at.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dr_rat posted:

They're not even sandals, they're just flip-flops, like the shittiest cheapest footware. Super uncomfortable. If you want to look laid back or what not at least go with like slippers or something.

Like obviously the whole thing is he's trying to make it look like he's dressing down and being more casual, he is just super loving bad at it.

Hello Fellow Common Man!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

So if they have no evidence and the two aren't in a relationship, they can sue -and I assume very easily win- for slander right? Like making huge accusations about their professional conduct in an incredibly public and official way.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Just a real genius move to claim that the prosecutor and the DA are having a personal affair

Late Fees
Jan 8, 2004
Your fees are valid.

from the trump legal troubles thread

Fifteen of Many posted:

The lawyers chatting about it on Twitter suggest that they've gotten a copy of a the DA's sealed divorce records and that's where this is coming from. They're asking the record be unsealed before they drop details.

https://x.com/ASFleischman/status/1744501378578358514?s=20

https://x.com/ASFleischman/status/1744506269833003128?s=20

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

redshirt posted:

Hello Fellow Common Man!

And Hello Back Fellow Common Man! Please note the pocket square on my $15,000 Italian suit is a Mc McDonald paper serviette, I'm just like you!!!

mystes
May 31, 2006

Is the special prosecutor supposed to be independent of the DA and if not does it even really matter if they're having an affair?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

dr_rat posted:

So if they have no evidence and the two aren't in a relationship, they can sue -and I assume very easily win- for slander right? Like making huge accusations about their professional conduct in an incredibly public and official way.

Depends on the intricacies of the state's law, but there's a thing called 'litigation privilege', which exempts statements from being slanderous or libelious if they're made with some relation to ongoing litigation by one of the parties to the other.

So no.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Andrew Fleischman is an actual practicing GA defense attorney so if he's vouching for this story, this might be incredibly funny and stupid.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

Late Fees posted:

Oh god imagine if this is true.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Scam Likely posted:

hows it feel to be that owned, dumb liberal??
HAHA HAHA HA,,gaaahgaaagh choking... why did all the doctors leave the state? *dead*

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/ASFleischman/status/1744513587614302657

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Tramp did nothing wrong!*

*the spaghetti-eating dog from lady and the tramp

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

So a big ole , "They got to pick someone else"

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Ah, well, nevertheless

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Late Fees posted:

The what? Where?

Found it

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

The governor hates Trump though? Why wouldn't he just pick someone else who will prosecute him.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

emSparkly posted:

Remember when Lil Pump did a song for trump and immediately went from being one of the most streamed rappers of the year to an absolute nobody? :lol:

wikipedia posted:

Gazzy Fabio Garcia[6][7] (born August 17, 2000), known professionally as Lil Pump, is an American rapper. He rose to prominence as part of the SoundCloud rap scene in the late 2010s, gaining distinction for his minimalist music and rambunctious public persona. Born and raised in Miami, Florida, he garnered mainstream attention following the release of his 2017 single "Gucci Gang," which peaked at number three on the US Billboard Hot 100 and preceded his eponymous debut studio album in October of that year.

"Gucci Gang," despite being panned by critics and audiences, was certified quintuple platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA),[8] while the album of which it preceded peaked at number three on the US Billboard 200. In the following two years, he saw continued success with his singles "I Love It" (with Kanye West featuring Adele Givens), "Esskeetit", "Drug Addicts", "Butterfly Doors", "Be Like Me" (featuring Lil Wayne), and "Welcome to the Party" (with Diplo and French Montana featuring Zhavia Ward) for the Deadpool 2 soundtrack.[9][10] His second studio album, Harverd Dropout (2019) peaked at number seven on the Billboard 200. His third studio album, Lil Pump 2 (2023) was released to generally favorable reviews despite failing to chart in any known territory.

yeah that's a lol

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Hollismason posted:

Just a real genius move to claim that the prosecutor and the DA are having a personal affair

Trump's people claimed the DA and a gang member had a sexual relationship before all this even started. This is low level stuff for him now.

mystes
May 31, 2006

fondue posted:

The what? Where?

Found it
You can just click on the headers for the quotes they included in their post, too

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Grey Cat posted:

I like that this kid looks like he's balding at 17.
Early male pattern balding isn't his, nor my, choice.
:(

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

CannonFodder posted:

Early male pattern balding isn't his, nor my, choice.
:(

Well soon he'll be sporting his lord and savior's do.

Also usually preventable with lower Tlevels but I'm sure the moment you tell a chud to block their testosterone they freak out that you're trying to make them trans.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1744526930819367295

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/special-counsel-jack-smith-was-targeted-attempted-swatting-christmas-d-rcna132964

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Doing this in the USA is quite literally attempted murder and should be treated as such imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Lol so Chutkan and Smith getting swatted and the GA case looking shaky all of a sudden.

2024 coming in hot