Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Buce posted:

he's just vaguely remembering that part of Congo The Film where they kill monkeys with a laser beam. just random neurons firing, firrng, frignnnenn, ffrrrfrrr

Oh man I hope he starts talking about how the US army needs to invest in lasers to protect US citizens from gorilla attacks.

But yeah it's very obvious he just mentioned the Congo as it was the only African country he could remember the name of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

dr_rat posted:

Two things can suck! Flip flops can occasionally be useful in a pinch, like a folk with only one fork pointy thing left, but that doesn't mean they don't inherently suck!

let's be level, how hosed up are your feet? are they missing a pointy thing?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
My feet aren't hosed up at all, which is how I can tell that flip lops are horrible. Just wear real shoes.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Flip flops are great when you want to be barefoot but don't want to step in dog poo poo or on broken glass.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Wouldn't have guessed that the newest derail would be about flip flops.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

I love how often something completely mundane comes up, that's used comfortably and without problems by the overwhelming majority of people, only for there to be one or several goons absolutely adamant that everyone is wrong, actually. They can't ever drop it, either, because when people start laughing at them they just become increasingly insistent.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

freemandela posted:

let's be level, how hosed up are your feet? are they missing a pointy thing?

What my feet are fine, no pointy things, that was analogy about useful things. Wait do your feet have pointy things? is this why you like flip flops, they hang off your pointy feet thing?

Are you like a cat? Cat's do not get a say in proper human footware!!!

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

My feet aren't hosed up at all, which is how I can tell that flip lops are horrible. Just wear real shoes.

no thanks

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

flipflops/thongs objectively suck. sorry about all yalls' wrong opinions

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I personally find wearing flip flops really uncomfortable to wear but I don't really have much of an opinion about anyone else wearing them. Unless they're wearing them with a full suit in place of normal shoes and not as just indoor slippers or something.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I think Trump should drink a lot of raw milk because it's so safe and healthy.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Buce posted:

he's just vaguely remembering that part of Congo The Film where they kill monkeys with a laser beam. just random neurons firing, firrng, frignnnenn, ffrrrfrrr

Africa! And not just Africa, *pauses to remember words* the Congo! The Africa-est part of Africa! You know what I mean. THE CONGO!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Looks like there are official Trump flip flops at trump store dot com that print your favorite president's name in the sand. So maybe argue about these instead.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I think Trump should drink a lot of raw milk because it's so safe and healthy.

Raw veggies are healthy. Checks out.

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

Escape From Noise posted:

Looks like there are official Trump flip flops at trump store dot com that print your favorite president's name in the sand. So maybe argue about these instead.

lmao those are definitely trump quality

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Taeke posted:

I love how often something completely mundane comes up, that's used comfortably and without problems by the overwhelming majority of people, only for there to be one or several goons absolutely adamant that everyone is wrong, actually. They can't ever drop it, either, because when people start laughing at them they just become increasingly insistent.

Like small pastries. Or ambulances.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Can't stop The Dersh!

Just posting through it!

Explodingdice
Jun 28, 2023

Samovar posted:

Like small pastries. Or ambulances.

But why would an ambulance leave a hospital?

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

dr_rat posted:

What my feet are fine, no pointy things, that was analogy about useful things. Wait do your feet have pointy things? is this why you like flip flops, they hang off your pointy feet thing?

Are you like a cat? Cat's do not get a say in proper human footware!!!

i'm like a cat in that i have style and grace and am also lazy as poo poo, flip flops are the best

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Wouldn't have guessed that the newest derail would be about flip flops.

No he isn't and no he doesn't.

Water and Diet Coke consist of 99% of his liquid intake. If there's anything dairy within that remaining 1% it's loving milkshakes.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Accipiter posted:

Water and Diet Coke consist of 99% of his liquid intake. If there's anything dairy within that remaining 1% it's loving milkshakes.

That's not what my sources in Florida say

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Accipiter posted:

I dunno, man. Healthy Home Economist has SOURCES in FLORIDA. That's where Mar-a-Lago is!

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
where do crocs go on this Good/Bad list

Are there TRUMP!! crocs

Do I really wanna know?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Explodingdice posted:

But why would an ambulance leave a hospital?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

freemandela posted:

i'm like a cat in that i have style and grace and am also lazy as poo poo, flip flops are the best

Well at least flip flops don't eat native birds and other native wildlife to extinction so at least we can probably both agree their not as bad as cats.

Although people are worse then both at making things extinction, so I guess probably shouldn't judge either to harshly.

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

trump can drink raw milk with just one hand

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The Grimace posted:

where do crocs go on this Good/Bad list

Are there TRUMP!! crocs

Do I really wanna know?

No crocks but crock charms on Etsy (that's why price is in yen)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Can't stop The Dersh!

Just posting through it!

My god these loving children

Insurrection NO U U'RE THE INSURRECTION!! WHAT'S AN INSURRECTION??

You accuse us of photoshopping people to have dark skin and big noses? WELL U DID IT TOO! I THINK?? MAYBE IT'S JUST A BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO I DUNNO SHUT UP U'RE THE RACISTS

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Data Graham posted:

My god these loving children

Insurrection NO U U'RE THE INSURRECTION!! WHAT'S AN INSURRECTION??

You accuse us of photoshopping people to have dark skin and big noses? WELL U DID IT TOO! I THINK?? MAYBE IT'S JUST A BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO I DUNNO SHUT UP U'RE THE RACISTS

Dude also loves that fuckin pose.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

those are the most cursed foot apparel accents I have ever seen

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

No crocks but crock charms on Etsy (that's why price is in yen)

jesus christ that's horrifying

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The Grimace posted:

Are there TRUMP!! crocs

Do I really wanna know?

You asked, you can't unask!

Having a look doesn't seem to be anything official, but etsy does has Donald trump heads designed to stick into crocs!

order today!!!

edit: beaten to the trump crocks!

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Stop! Stop!! I'm already dead!!!

:chaostrump:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

It's kind of funny to have a flesh colored lump shaped like Trump's pumpkin head peeking out of the tip of your shoe.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
a? Singular? By my count you can fit twelve of those suckers in each crock!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

dr_rat posted:

A? Singular? By my count you can fit twelve of those suckers in there!

Whack a Mole (Trump!)

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

It's like a big toe mutated into a tiny Trump head and began trying to escape its pedestrian prison

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

kuato trump poppin out of people's feet

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Diet Coke is disgusting. Coke Zero is where it's at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Cugel the Clever posted:

Diet Coke is disgusting. Coke Zero is where it's at.

Diet wild cherry Pepsi is the nectar of the gods